Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you dont participate in any team sports.

SUPERCEL

SUPERCEL

Interracial Breeding Supporter
-
I'm 100% sure,You are an incel.

Is this meme?

Inceldom is about looks, hobbies don't matter.

Zyros said:
Is this meme?
This is what slayers have in common.they love team sports
SPORTS

Zyros said:
Is this meme?

>be ugly

>get socially ostracized 

>don't play any sports as a result

I'm fat I understand why I got picked last lmao or usually excluded entirely

lol.

Plenty of skinny low T pretty boys who never played in any team sports get girls easily.

lookism.net tier thread tbh.

It is always the weird looking nerds who warm the benches during gym class while all the slayers having fun in the game and get kiss from the prime women.
Team sport is the symbol of manhood and brotherhood.
Slayers always have team... sports is evolved from wars and hunting.The sstrongest slayers always get reproduced.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
lol.
Plenty of skinny low T pretty boys who never played in any team sports get girls easily.
These low T faggots will piss themselves when the real men aka the jocks stand near them.

coldmachinery said:
Picked last for sports = going to be picked last for everything else in life

I was on the freshman basketball team.  Never did anything for me.  I knew plenty of other incels who played on sports teams.

If anything I'd argue that (high T) incels gravitate towards team sports more often because they're desperate or something to increase their "status" in hopes of getting a girlfriend.

I could argue that while the high T incel ogres are at football practice, the low T pretty boys are at girls houses.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
lol.
Goes beyond that, school skipping druggie Chads can't commit to going to practices, and the effeminate but not gay drama kids who slay a shit ton of 6-8/10 pussy.

PessimisticFailure said:
coldmachinery said:
Shit I'd take last most things in life excluded me

i didn't make the senior basketball team and walking on my way home some Chad shouted obscenities at me which lowered my confidence so I stopped playing basketball entirely after that.

Was on the bench anyway in prior grades

microDongCityUSA said:
i didn't make the senior basketball team and walking on my way home some Chad shouted obscenities at me which lowered my confidence so I stopped playing basketball entirely after that.
I'm sure this is not about your looks,It's probably about your poor skills.

Pretty boys = bitches when they stand near the jocks.

SUPERCEL said:
These low T faggots will piss themselves when the real men aka the jocks stand near them.

Who cares?

All that matters is the low T feminine pretty boys are getting girls while the high T ugly ogres get NOTHING. Everything else is cope.

KilluminoidBR said:
Stupid topic
This is a truth,LMAO i bet you're coping low T cuck nerd who get pushed into the locker during the gym class and lose oneitis to the jocks.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
SUPERCEL said:
Who cares?
All that matters is the low T feminine pretty boys are getting girls while the high T ugly ogres get NOTHING. Everything else
is cope.

These highT goons get respected by guys, this mean they have social proof.

SUPERCEL said:
This is a truth,LMAO i bet you're coping low T cuck nerd who get pushed into the locker during the gym class and lose oneitis to the jocks.

They get respected by guys, this mean they have social proof.

Im from Brasil littlefriend, we dont have lockers in our schools.

SUPERCEL said:
microDongCityUSA said:
I'm sure this is not about your looks,It's probably about your poor skills.

Look good, feel good, play good

Looks plays a part in how people treat you so confidence stems from it

My skills were fairly good when we played pickup, i'd usually be able to score 12 points or so but come to the real game i'd get anxiety from people watching then miss all the time or get ball stolen from me then end up on the bench...final straw was walking home and Chad screaming at me out his window from his truck which made me stop playing all together.

If you played sports or were not picked last in gym you are not incel

SUPERCEL said:

These highT goons get respected by guys, this mean they have social proof.

If it doesn't translate into attraction from women (which it DOESN'T for the ugly high T ogres) then it doesn't matter. It's cope.

While THIS guy was on the FOOTBALL FIELD, LIFTING, and getting REJECTED by EVERY girl he approached:

Del66Hk.png

THIS guy was GETTING APPROACHED by girls:

KPu3cKe.jpg

>interested in soccer in 3rd grade
>finally get mom to sign me up in 5th
>the first game I develop weird psychological issue that makes me sensitive to my gag reflex
>interferes a lot with every aspect of my life, stop going to practice for weeks
>learn to manage it, still barely make it to practices and only got to play the tournament games at the end of the season
>play it the second year without major problems
>affects me more strongly again 3rd year and I quit for good
>do track in 6th grade
>affected by problem the entire season but somehow manage to run 6:15 mile
>quit cross country in 7th grade because of it
It still affects me today. It will be one of the reasons I kill myself.

also sports didn't help me socially at all. The coach would always tell me I'm just "going through the motions" and I need to communicate with my teammates more. And I never pushed anyone. I only scored 4 goals the entire time I played, 2 of them on a keeper that was complete ass, one with a flat ball and I don't remember the last one

I use to do pop warner football from elementary to highschool. Now i just do pickup games in uni, might try out for the flag football team next year.

i did track and wrestling in high school, incidentally the only sports where you didn't even need a "team"

incels should just never try sports in general. work out at home, stay healthy with calisthenics or just gymcel by yourself.

whogivesafucc said:
i did track and wrestling in high school, incidentally the only sports where you didn't even need a "team"

incels should just never try sports in general. work out at home, stay healthy with calisthenics or just gymcel by yourself.

Why not?

Half the seniors on my football team graduated as virgins, myself included.

Im better looking,more fit, and a lot richer than most guys on a local shit ice hockey team but I get mogged by them a lot of the time. Girls are status whores and think a base entry level athlete can be the next Tom Brady

ItheIthe said:
Half the seniors on my football team graduated as virgins, myself included.

I used to be close friends with a 6 foot 4 high T incel who was the quarterback for his high school football team. KHHV and everything.

Just to put things into perspective, ELLIOT RODGER was only KHV. He got platonic hugs from girls.

Nautica1983 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Why not?

everyone on your team will treat you like total shit. everyone laughed on my team when i lost my first wrestling match, gave me motivation and i became the top wrestler. got 5th place in the city championship in my weight class a year later. it was still fucking hell though

whogivesafucc said:
everyone on your team will treat you like total shit. everyone laughed on my team when i lost my first wrestling match, gave me motivation and i became the top wrestler. got 5th place in the city championship in my weight class a year later. it was still fucking hell though

Yeah, if you suck they will.

Nautica1983 said:
whogivesafucc said:
Yeah, if you suck they will.

i was still treated like shit, even after i started doing good.

I've played sports practically almost all my life; just ended up getting into more arguments with Stacies and fighting Chads.

whogivesafucc said:
i was still treated like shit, even after i started doing good.

I wasnt

Ryo_Hazuki said:
While THIS guy was on the FOOTBALL FIELD, LIFTING, and getting REJECTED by EVERY girl he approached:

Del66Hk.png

THIS guy was GETTING APPROACHED by girls:

KPu3cKe.jpg
This is the truth, but however I think the first guy could still score a girlfriend, if he posted that as his display picture on tinder.

Gymcelling (with no money to do surgeries) is a good start for most incels to looksmax, we don't have faces, but we have our bodies left to change, and might as well compensate for it, to further our chances anyway.

I know plenty of people who are a bit out of shape and never played sports in hs but were popular and had gfs. Heck I played multiple sports (not team), one of which I played at a national level and I am still incel.

KV- said:
I know plenty of people who are a bit out of shape and never played sports in hs but were popular and had gfs. Heck I played multiple sports (not team), one of which I played at a national level and I am still incel.

One word:money

I have always been picked last my whole life

There is a lot of truth to this, but more as correlation than causation.

PessimisticFailure said:
Damn this was my teenage life to the T and I confirm this at 40.