Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't mog this fish, it's beyond over.

SHAPE-OF-WATER2.jpeg

>If you don't mog this fish its OVER

Stanx22 said:
I'am a Muslim. The most uncucked people out there and the most misunderstood because of the Jewish media and false terrorism.

I believe in patriarchy like you then. The world would be much better for incels under a patriarchy where women are treated as property

UncannyValley said:
Maybe I assumed wrong then. Muslim, Jew?

People brainwashed you to believe in your religion!

Why ? No one benefits shit. The prophet died poor and he got nothing but pain and suffering to spread the message. And i only worship Allah. There's no benefit of me being Muslim at all to anyone but myself.

UncannyValley said:
The unicellular organism came to life as a result of multiple chemical reactions in said harsh conditions. Those conditions allowed the first forms of life to come into existence.

I smell bullshit. Life did not create itself. We did not "morph" through evolutionary steps.

UncannyValley said:
I believe in patriarchy like you then. The world would be much better for incels under a patriarchy where women are treated as property

Atheist cucks in the French Revolution, backed by Rothschild, gave rise to the modern democratic standard. 

Christian monarchs were redpilled on the female question and supported a patriarchal system.

UncannyValley said:

Women aren't property in Islam. My mother isn't nor any woman i now. They're dominated by men because they're stupid and think with their emotions. You know famoids, so i don't need to explain more.

Stanx22 said:
Women aren't property in Islam. My mother isn't nor any woman i now. They're dominated by men because they're stupid and think with their emotions. You know famoids, so i don't need to explain more.

As a Muslim, why don't you leave to an Islamic country and get an arranged marriage there?

Stanx22 said:
lol there's no logic. The Jews brainwashed and cucked them hard to make them believe this shit.

The thought of small particles colliding into with themselves for no reason & later becoming rocks that somehow are wet enough to form bacteria has to be the most stupid theory ever imagined by atheists ever. The fact that they believe bacteria turned into creatures capable of breathing under water then turning into retarded tadpoles that can later form to frogs capable of living on land, then into dinosaurs and flying chickens. Like wtf, anyone here actually believe we evolved from bacteria dinosaurs then monkeys. Seriously this has to be the most embarrassing shit ever.

I really wish all Incels were Muslims, so they finally get peace and go to heaven after they die. They suffered enough, so it'd be good for them.

Anonymous said:
The thought of small particles colliding into with themselves for no reason & later becoming rocks that somehow are wet enough to form bacteria has to be the most stupid theory ever imagined by atheists ever. The fact that they believe bacteria turned into creatures capable of breathing under water then turning into retarded tadpoles that can later form to frogs capable of living on land, then into dinosaurs and flying chickens. Like wtf, anyone here actually believe we evolved from bacteria dinosaurs then monkeys. Seriously this has to be the most embarrassing shit ever.

On point bro.

Blackpill101 said:
As a Muslim, why don't you leave to an Islamic country and get an arranged marriage there?

I'am in an Islamic country. The problem is that yhe cucked western culture is spreading around the world via social media and Jewish media, degenerate, masonic teachings.

Blackpill101 said:
I smell bullshit. Life did not create itself. We did not "morph" through evolutionary steps.

The environmental conditions allowed for the chemical reactions to occur, which in turn was the causation of life. It didn't create itself.

UncannyValley said:
The environmental conditions allowed for the chemical reactions to occur, which in turn was the causation of life. It didn't create itself.

Who formed the environment?

Anonymous said:

Typical as ever. You know nothing about the topic and you aren't willing to learn, unlike me. I've delved into religious teachings, and from that I've learned it is bullshit.

Anonymous said:

+1

UncannyValley said:
Typical as ever. You know nothing about the topic and you aren't willing to learn, unlike me. I've delved into religious teachings, and from that I've learned it is bullshit.

A brainwashed Atheist constantly denies that a higher being is at the cause of life's own existence.

Jews worship satan and that's why they target Islam because they know that it's the true religion of god and they hate god, that's why they want people to hate Islam and misunderstand it.

Stanx22 said:
Jews worship satan and that's why they target Islam because they know that it's the true religion of god and they hate god, that's why they want people to hate Islam and misunderstand it.

Jews ally with Sunni Muslims in the West to destabilize European Christendom. 

Christianity is the only true religion that has been corrupted by Satanic Jewry.

Allblueeeee said:
Why is he considered as the ugliest animal? Right due to their big nose.

Its over for nosecels

@RReeeeeeeee

Brother, this dunya is cruel. I mean, look at this....... I am basically the human version of this. Open spoiler for animal.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neusaap#/media/File:proboscis_monkey_(Nasalis_larvatus)_male_head.jpg

Blackpill101 said:
Jews ally with Sunni Muslims in the West to destabilize European Christendom. 

Christianity is the only true religion that has been corrupted by Satanic Jewry.

You got it wrong dude. Muslims are the most hated in the world for a reason even though they are not bad as potrayed. I believe that Jesus shall come back to earth to kill the antichrist (Jews leader) because that's what Muhammad (pbuh) told us.

UncannyValley said:

Under the work of millions of years, anything can happen because science, and for no reason too! Matter of fact, a particle can collide in front of me, and become a whole universe (without anything moving it or reason). Yes, your life is insignificant, you are nothing in the greater scheme of things. Don't listen to your ancestors they're all retarded frog/monkey hybrids! The Bible, God, and religious people are only limiting you.

Blackpill101 said:
Who formed the environment?

Who formed the environment? No species is powerful enough to form an environment, besides maybe humans with all the pollution and such. What made the environment was the earth itself, the internals of the planet creating a magnetic field, and thus creating an atmosphere to enable a greenhouse effect. But this happened all after the bombardment of earth by asteroids and comets.

Anonymous said:
Yes, your life is insignificant, you are nothing in the greater scheme of things. Don't listen to your ancestors they're all retarded 

This part of your post is correct.

Stanx22 said:

That's just idiotic. Jews worship God, just like you. It's an Abrahimic religion just like Islam.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Brother, this dunya is cruel. I mean, look at this....... I am basically the human version of this. Open spoiler for animal.

https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neusaap#/media/File:proboscis_monkey_(Nasalis_larvatus)_male_head.jpg

Mogs me

RREEEEEEEEE said:

Dude, get a rhinoplasty. If that's the only thing holding you back, do it. You can ascend.

Stanx22 said:
You got it wrong dude. Muslims are the most hated in the world for a reason even though they are not bad as potrayed. I believe that Jesus shall come back to earth to kill the antichrist (Jews leader) because that's what Muhammad (pbuh) told us.

I got it right dude. 

Maybe saying "ally with" is far-fetched, but they're definitely using them for multiculturalism and destabilizing Christian Europe. 

Many Muslims unfortunately seem to buy into their "humanitarian" propaganda.

UncannyValley said:
Who formed the environment? No species is powerful enough to form an environment, besides maybe humans with all the pollution and such. What made the environment was the earth itself, the internals of the planet creating a magnetic field, and thus creating an atmosphere to enable a greenhouse effect. But this happened all after the bombardment of earth by asteroids and comets.

This part of your post is correct.

That's just idiotic. Jews worship God, just like you. It's an Abrahimic religion just like Islam.

They were. Until the templers found the books of black magic and gold that Rex dues Jews had buried centuries before them. Humanity knows shit about what's happening around us or the real truth of this world and it makes me sad and disappointed at the same time.

If you want to know more, i'll be happy to tell you more.

Blackpill101 said:
I got it right dude. 

Maybe saying "ally with" is far-fetched, but they're definitely using them for multiculturalism and destabilizing Christian Europe. 

Many Muslims unfortunately seem to buy into their "humanitarian" propaganda.
What's important now is that Christians and Muslims need to unite together against Jews.

Stanx22 said:
They were. Until the templers found the books of black magic and gold that Rex dues Jews had buried centuries before them. Humanity knows shit about what's happening around us or the real truth of this world and it makes me sad and disappointed at the same time.

Magic is real now? Please correct me if I misinterpreted, and we aren't living in DisneyLand.

UncannyValley said:
Magic is real now? Please correct me if I misinterpreted, and we aren't living in DisneyLand.

No, we aren't. But it's not the cute magic you see in harry potter or loftr. It's something darker than darkness itself.

Stanx22 said:
No, we aren't. But it's not the cute magic you see in harry potter or loftr. It's something darker than darkness itself.

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BFu8O0jr70Q[/video]

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=faMGyUzqy38[/video]

Stanx22 said:

What's important now is that Christians and Muslims need to unite together against Jews.

I agree, but it's also important for Muslims to respect the sovereignty of Europe to remain Christian and White.

I dont know if it is my self esteem but that mother fucker mogs me ...

Blackpill101 said:
I agree, but it's also important for Muslims to respect the sovereignty of Europe to remain Christian and White.

Fair enough, but believe me Muslims aren't trying to take your land or anything. They just want decent jobs and living and most of them have respectful degrees and are educated.

UncannyValley said:
[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BFu8O0jr70Q[/video]

[video=youtube]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=faMGyUzqy38[/video]

I'm not even joking. There are a lot of things in this world we humans can't comprehend with our limited brain and logic. We really overrate ourselves when we don't know shit about anything.

"People Live their Lives bound by what they accept as correct and true. That is how they define "Reality" . But what does it mean to be "correct" or "true"? They are merely vague concepts... Their "Reality" may all be a mirage. Can we consider them to be simply living in their own world, shaped by their beliefs?"

Stanx22 said:
Fair enough, but believe me Muslims aren't trying to take your land or anything. They just want decent jobs and living and most of them have respectful degrees and are educated.

I know this, but most Jews and lefties seem to support importing millions and millions of them to destabilize the region.

Stanx22 said:

Are you a Muslimcel as well? And yes, magic is real. Dark magic is very real.

Yoyo said:

Proof.

KyloRen said:
Dude, get a rhinoplasty. If that's the only thing holding you back, do it. You can ascend.

The problem is, I wouldn't ascend, I'd just go back to being a 5/10. I even listed my reasons for not doing it, if you are interested, I can tell you why.

Blackpill101 said:
I know this, but most Jews and lefties seem to support importing millions and millions of them to destabilize the region.

Jews destroyed the middle east and now it's time for the west, unless people wake up before it's too late.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Are you a Muslimcel as well? And yes, magic is real. Dark magic is very real. 

Alhamdulillah, i'am a muslimcel.

Stanx22 said:
Jews destroyed the middle east and now it's time for the west, unless people wake up before it's too late.

This. 

These Western kikes believe in destroying Islamic nations for the benefit of Israel, but at the same time falsely spread "humanitarian" intentions toward Muslim refugees coming from the Middle East.

Blackpill101 said:
This. 

These Western kikes believe in destroying Islamic nations for the benefit of Israel, but at the same time falsely spread "humanitarian" intentions toward Muslim refugees coming from the Middle East.
They'll regret it hard.

If it’s female it still gets more sex than a Sub8 male.

Stanx22 said:
Alhamdulillah, i'am a muslimcel.
insha'Allah I am a Muslimcel as well. I say insha'Allah because I really lack when it comes to offering prayers and such.... I will work on it though.

Blackpill101 said:
These Western kikes believe in destroying Islamic nations for the benefit of Israel, but at the same time falsely spread "humanitarian" intentions toward Muslim refugees coming from the Middle East.

And in turn, the Muslims who come to settle in the west start slowly but surely dropping their religious values, turning into kafirs themselves as time goes by. It truly is an evil plan, but it's working. Just look at France, for instance. The North African women are barely religious anymore from what I have heard.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
insha'Allah I am a Muslimcel as well. I say insha'Allah because I really lack when it comes to offering prayers and such.... I will work on it though.

Yeah brother we need to work on it before it's too late. We may have lost this life, but we won't lose the next insha'Allah.

Stanx22 said:
Yeah brother we need to work on it before it's too late. We may have lost this life, but we won't lose the next insha'Allah.

insha'Allah. May Allah give us the strength to better ourselves and not to be led astray by the kafirs who are hellbent on ruining our values. Ameen.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
insha'Allah. May Allah give us the strength to better ourselves and not to be led astray by the kafirs who are hellbent on ruining our values. Ameen.

Ameen.

The human mind is programmed to find anything that looks rounded to be ugly and disgusting, it's beyond over for bloatcels, roundfacecels and moonfacecels.

RREEEEEEEEE said:

If you are muslim and believe in Islam then why are you pursuing premarital sex ? Isn't premarital sex sin in Islam.  Even dating , kissing or doing anything like that is sin in Islam . Tell me why are you pursuing women ? Gp get arranged marriage and do prayers 5 times a day.

dawn said:
If you are muslim and believe in Islam then why are you pursuing premarital sex ? Isn't premarital sex sin in Islam.  Even dating , kissing or doing anything like that is sin in Islam . Tell me why are you pursuing women ? Gp get arranged marriage and do prayers 5 times a day.

may allah forgive us

Me and that fish have the same SMV