Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't mog this fish, it's beyond over.

Y

Yoyo

Failure in Life
-
innocent fish but considered one of the ugliest
IMG_1422.jpg

Does he mog you?

Fwhr mogs me. Fuuuaaaark it´s beyond over tbh

Fun fact: Faces first formed in fish over 100 million years ago as did non-asexual reproduction.

He's ugly af. But not to worry, plenty more fish in the sea (if you're female).

i at least mog this fish thank god.

TheRealChincel said:
Fun fact: Faces first formed in fish over 100 million years ago as did non-asexual reproduction.

Evolution believing spherecuck.

Feels validating af to finally mog something

MOGGED. Its over. LDAR.

leave innocent fish alone...

Yup, I mog that motherfucker at last!!

This should be our mascot.

Blackpill101 said:

What do you believe in?

Blackpill101 said:

Fucking moron

TheRealChincel said:
What do you believe in?

Some book written by goat fuckers who knew nothing about anything

they look so nice when theyre in the water

u can see through their skin when they are

I recognize a fellow incel

Why is he considered as the ugliest animal? Right due to their big nose.

Its over for nosecels

@RReeeeeeeee

169_5242a855063f4-386x386.jpg

-In September 2013 the blobfish was voted the "World's Ugliest Animal", based on photographs of decompressed specimens, and adopted as the mascot of the Ugly Animal Preservation Society, in an initiative "dedicated to raising the profile of some of Mother Nature’s more aesthetically challenged children"."

Oh, so they mog us under the water.

09_13_2013_blobfish-2-e1379079896517.jpg

"Meanwhile, deep deep deep under the sea, the animals of the superdeep water community had voted human to be the world's ugliest animal, since the only humans they found had been drowned, bloated, and crushed under thousands and thousands tons of water, therefore, don't look very well."

Legit, we're one of the ugliest animals.

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]Fun fact: Faces first formed in fish over 100 million years ago as did non-asexual reproduction.[/font]

Believing in (((Evolution))) in 2018.

clearly a jewish face

highschoolcel said:
Believing in (((Evolution))) in 2018.

What do you believe in?

UncannyValley said:
Fucking moron

Some book written by goat fuckers who knew nothing about anything

Not in the cucked Masonic evolutionary theory trying to belittle the existence of a higher being.

Blackpill101 said:
Not in the cucked Masonic evolutionary theory trying to belittle the existence of a higher being.

There is no higher being. All animals are equally valueless, and nothing is higher than animals.

His face is more symmetrical than me. Mogs me.

UncannyValley said:
There is no higher being. All animals are equally valueless, and nothing is higher than animals.

Earth just popped out from nothing. Atheist logic.

[attachment=2339]

Attachments

• giphy (24).gif
    giphy (24).gif
    805 KB · Views: 156
Blackpill101 said:
Earth just popped out from nothing. Atheist logic.

"Just have blind faith in god"
-Normie logic

Grain_of_sin said:
"Just have blind faith in god"
-Normie logic

Millions and millions of normies are Christian hating beta leftists. Your point? 

70% of Atheists voted for the feminist candidate this past election.

Blackpill101 said:
Millions and millions of normies are Christian hating beta leftists. Your point? 

70% of Atheists voted for the feminist candidate this past election.

You can't reason with atheists. I literally shit on their natural selection theory and they couldn't say shit. And i'm only 18 with brain fog lol.

Stanx22 said:
You can't reason with atheists. I literally shit on their natural selection theory and they couldn't say shit. And i'm only 18 with brain fog lol.

They are fedora wearing beta cucks...

Just lol at incels having liberal beliefs.

Stanx22 said:

You can't reason with Christians. Your outdated views restrict yourself from criticism because there is no way to disprove God, just like there's no way to disprove a magical invisible fairy pig in outer space.

Blackpill101 said:
They are fedora wearing beta cucks...

Just lol at incels having liberal beliefs.

Just lol at incels being complete dumbasses.

UncannyValley said:
You can't reason with Christians. Your outdated views restrict yourself from criticism because there is no way to disprove God, just like there's no way to disprove a magical invisible fairy pig in outer space.

Who told you that i'am a Christian cuck ?

UncannyValley said:
What are you talking about?

The big bang theory.

UncannyValley said:

Atheistic "muh science" cucks are the dumb ones.

UncannyValley said:

Yeah believing that we're animals who evolved from nothing on a planet that came from nothing is too smart.

Yoyo said:
innocent fish but considered one of the ugliest
IMG_1422.jpg

Does he mog you?

Yoyo incel memER of the week, hands down.

Stanx22 said:
Yeah believing that we're animals who evolved from nothing on a planet that came from nothing is too smart.

We all came from a random insignificant cell spinning thousands and thousands of miles on a random insignificant rock called Earth. The cell "happened" to survive extremely harsh conditions and morph into other huge organisms...

Atheist logic.

Blackpill101 said:
We all came from a random insignificant cell spinning thousands and thousands of miles on a random insignificant rock called Earth. The cell "happened" to survive extremely harsh conditions and morph into other huge organisms...

Atheist logic.
lol there's no logic. The Jews brainwashed and cucked them hard to make them believe this shit.

Stanx22 said:
Who told you that i'am a Christian cuck ?

Maybe I assumed wrong then. Muslim, Jew?

Stanx22 said:
lol there's no logic. The Jews brainwashed and cucked them hard to make them believe this shit.

People brainwashed you to believe in your religion!

UncannyValley said:

I'am a Muslim. The most uncucked people out there and the most misunderstood because of the Jewish media and false terrorism.

Stanx22 said:

Atheism is a Jewish movement. Sam Harris? A Zionist neocon who promotes Jewish supremacy while ridiculing White male interests. 

The head of "American Atheists" is another leftist kike named David Silverman. The kike has no issues with Jewish holidays but wishes for Christmas to disappear from American culture. 

Kikes, kikes, kikes!

Blackpill101 said:

Atheist logic.

The unicellular organism came to life as a result of multiple chemical reactions in said harsh conditions. Those conditions allowed the first forms of life to come into existence.

UncannyValley said:

People brainwashed you to believe in your religion!

Jews and Masons brainwashed you to embrace Atheism.