Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don’t mog him

He looks like Garth from Wayne’s World
Waynes World 90S GIF

Looks like a transformer

long girly hair like that only works if you have a masculine face to balance it out and if your hairline isn't noticeably recessed.

He's white so he automatically mogs most ethnics. He can oofy doofy maxx with some goth chick.

He's white so he automatically mogs most ethnics. He can oofy doofy maxx with some goth chick.
Was going to post this pretty much
I seen many dudes who look like this dude in public and at venues and concerts and such, normally they tend to have many female friends and occasionally a gf if they aren't sub5
They compensate for their genetic inferiority by oofy doofymaxxing, they will never get Stacy but normally their gf is at least a low-tier Becky

Like other users correctly pointed out, he can easily have a good life as a oofy doofy with a good goth or emo alt girlfriend, lucky he is, imagine licking goth girls'feet, alt feet

Like other users correctly pointed out, he can easily have a good life as a oofy doofy with a good goth or emo alt girlfriend, lucky he is, imagine licking goth girls'feet, alt feet

There's this guitarist guy who looks like an ethnic tranny but has a hot alt girlfriend from the Netherlands (also a musician).

Last edited:

There's this guitarist guy who looks like an ethnic tranny but has a hot alt girlfriend from the Netherlands (also a musician).

The oofy doofy reality confirmed again, JBOD (Just be oofy doofy), is tiring to see but it is the truth.

Probably slays, though he doesn't look that tall

I also got 3.5 as well

Cuck looks like it's 2006 again, what a fucking retard. :smonk:

mogs me because white with a non-receding chin and a sufficient skull size