Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't like interacting with people it's beyond over

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Most things in this life require interaction with others. Getting a woman requires interacting not only with the woman herself, but establishing a social circle, being charming and having social skills etc...

Now imagine you're 26 like me. You don't like interacting with people, now what? At work there's no women that I could date (not working right now but still, next place ain't gonna be different). What's left? That's it, there goes your entire pool of potential women you could date.

What else could there be? If you're not the social type, believe me, it's going to be next to impossible to go out and ... i can't even name examples, go to a club?

Nah, it's over. Even when I was in uni or school where you're forced to interact with people, I would bury my head in my phone so much that people would notice and comment with it. It's over.

guess its beyond over for me then

This is a hurdle I can never see myself getting over.
My natural instinct and what I've been doing my entire life is to AVOID people. How the hell am I supposed to ignore all that and build a social circle now? Nah, impossible.

Why would i want to interact with braindead normalfags to date some used up whore who would initiate an interaction with the guy she ACTUALLY likes FIRST.

Getting a woman requires interacting not only with the woman herself, but establishing a social circle, being charming and having social skills etc...
Yeah that's my biggest problem tbh.

Why would i want to interact with braindead normalfags to date some used up whore who would initiate an interaction with the guy she ACTUALLY likes FIRST.
If you don't see the point, if you don't want to interact with people then it's over. Normies are so different from us, they actually WANT to interact, they feel better and happy when they see people they know. When they have free time they call other people and try to meet with others.

It's all so different from what I did my entire life. When I have free time the rest of the world can fuck off, I don't want to see anyone. When I walk down the street I am MORTIFIED if I see anyone I know. And that's the exact opposite of what a normie would do.

I would rather swim with sharks than talk with people tbh

Again the "chicken or egg" problem.

Do you not like interacting with people because of past and frequent rejections where it was subtlety conveyed to you that your input and company weren't desired (due to your looks low socio-sexual status) or is this some pre-existing condition of yours?

it never even began for me then

IF YOU"RE NOT A TOP TIER MALE ALL YOUR INTERACTIONS ARE WITH DUMB ASS COUPLES OR SHITHEADS THAT DON'T KNOW ANYBODY AND ESPECIALLY NOT ANY WOMEN

NO WONDER THEY ALL SUCK / ARE A WASTE OF TIME

a social circle is really required for any kind of success
no social circle = hard to get a good job (most people recommend each other and help them get better jobs)
no social circle = no success in academia (science is really a circlejerk where everything is measured by the number of times you get cited and academic cliques just cite each other ad nauseam)

Most things in this life require interaction with others. Getting a woman requires interacting not only with the woman herself, but establishing a social circle, being charming and having social skills etc...

Now imagine you're 26 like me. You don't like interacting with people, now what? At work there's no women that I could date (not working right now but still, next place ain't gonna be different). What's left? That's it, there goes your entire pool of potential women you could date.

What else could there be? If you're not the social type, believe me, it's going to be next to impossible to go out and ... i can't even name examples, go to a club?

Nah, it's over. Even when I was in uni or school where you're forced to interact with people, I would bury my head in my phone so much that people would notice and comment with it. It's over.
it's over if you're not able to find equally-recluse women

autism and looks are not related, being gl and autist is possible

IF YOU"RE NOT A TOP TIER MALE ALL YOUR INTERACTIONS ARE WITH DUMB ASS COUPLES OR SHITHEADS THAT DON'T KNOW ANYBODY AND ESPECIALLY NOT ANY WOMEN

NO WONDER THEY ALL SUCK / ARE A WASTE OF TIME
Man it's not even a joke, it's actually over for us isn't it?

it's over if you're not able to find equally-recluse women
I'm not sure recluse women exist. And even if they did they still have Chadlites after them, and of course they'll go for the best-looking male they can find.

Chad can get laid landing in another country with another language without knowing nobody. You are blaming yourself too much

I'm not sure recluse women exist. And even if they did they still have Chadlites after them, and of course they'll go for the best-looking male they can find.
idk, Chadlites and upper-level males can afford to, and do, apply standards that often, for example, rule out fat women. Now of course what you're saying will apply to the less ugly/less fat recluse women but those ogre looking women one might see at Walmart may well be single and willing to date below average men

I fell for this meme. I went to social outings alone. It's as autistic as it sounds.
You want to go home 20 mins into the whole ordeal and then you start thinking up strategies on how to start talking to women.
Afterwards you start drinking excessively in hopes of becoming low inhib, and then you go home because you turn into bumbling mess while the autism stayed

I tried being the class clown but I was too dim witted to succeed. Also too ugly.

eventually a used-up disgusting hag gives us a chance.
where?
where do you meet that hag? this is the whole point. My daily routine contains zero encounters with women I haven't met before that are fuckable.

We have no chance, but taking the club route.

No, the other one. What did you think? JFL. Go caveman. :feelsthink:

Last edited:
people are the reason i don't talk to people

Not liking social interaction is a symptom of inceldom not a cause.

Listen dude, I see you posting here often and we kinda have the same problems and even age. I give you one advice: you can either take jewpills or keep rotting and contemplate here on the forum how damaging those are for your "life". :feelskek: You should be old enough to make this decision independent from all these edgy youngcels.
Bro you can do it yourself. Bro your pure aryan spirit. Bro do you wanna neuter your true potential. Bro wanna become bluepilled or mentally ill.

CAN'T GET WORSE ANYWAY. Besides that much is sciolism anyway.

I don't think clubs will work for many of us. Personally I hate being around people too much to expose myself to that. Also I'm fat and balding hard with thick glasses, I'm like the prototype of a loser, why even bother.
Are you sure?

If you know what I mean.

I am sure your original problem is (or was) your mental illness. Most stuff or at least not pursuing solutions is a sideffect and fixable once you feel better. Contact lenses, loosing fat. Just acknowledge that this is a brainproblem that needs to be fixed, instead of blaming your lifechoices or something. No decision is made in a vacuum. Would you prefer to ldar the rest of your life?

And get a job in Germany or somewhere, invest your moneys, maybe you can retire early or get job later in your homecountry, once it's more developed.

Is your psychology degree already after bologna, european standard? Bachelor or master? What else do you have? Plenty of pollacks here working in kindergartens and with welfare agencies etc.

Blaming yourself personally (instead of how you're born or the environment) is easy and just feeds into your masochistic vein and LDAR mentality.

Being a loser in a flawed system is nothing to be ashamed of. The firts step on fixing yourself is acknowledging this.

Last edited:
No one dislikes socializing. You just get negative reinforcement when you’re ugly/weird.

It's all so different from what I did my entire life. When I have free time the rest of the world can fuck off, I don't want to see anyone. When I walk down the street I am MORTIFIED if I see anyone I know. And that's the exact opposite of what a normie would do.
I'm the same way. A few weeks ago I saw a guy I know from elementary school. I almost started panicking because he nodded in my direction. I was in a tram. I got up, turned around so he can't see my face and got off on the next stop a minute later.

To make things worse, I saw him at college a few days ago. I didn't even know he attends my college. I won't be able to avoid him forever. There's also another girl from elementary school in my college.
She's slow/retarded, but she's attractive now and probably fucks a different guy every other day. She saw me, but she didn't really register my existence because I'm subhuman.

I don't like interacting with people because people don't like interacting with me because I'm an ugly male

To me, they sap energy. I can take it for awhile but they usually backstab, each in their own separate way. Like im a target because I look/act different. I’d rather be home in my old tin trailer drinking monsters. After LDARing I pass by their clubs, fancy outdoor cafes and other social circle gatherings in slo-mo.

Demon machine with tinted window MOGGING THEM ALL!

Another normie cuck dreamer. Listen to his voice.

Last edited:
I hope that won't have consequences in the future.
You don't have to worry if you have no friends, especially from elementary or high school. That guy just thinks you're a creep, but he doesn't really care and in the future he'll avoid making any contact with you.

I'm basically a ghost on the internet as far as social media goes. I have a facebook account only because I need it for college. No profile picture, no friends.
No one from elementary school or high school has a way of contacting me. I have no IRL friends. Even if some fag from school told everyone I'm a creep for avoiding him in public, it would have no impact on me because I don't know anyone and they don't know me.

I am extremely unsocial, maybe due to being unattractive

i cannot be social unless i'm high on something or heavily drunk

I hate interacting with people tbh, because most people are so simplistic and boring, normies are NPC's, its like they aren't even "really human", but they never realize it because they are the majority, if everyone around it lacks selfawareness, a lack of selfawareness is normal to you

I can be social, talkative. But only in a small group, with people I know well, and after a couple of drinks. Alcohol works wonders.

Large parties are frightening. I end up in the corner of the room pretending to read the Wall Street Journal on my phone, and when I begin to break down I take an Uber to one of my favorite bars and cry about my pathetic existence. Sometimes I imagine that someone's going to come in and vaporize everyone in the room so the nightmare can end.

Again the "chicken or egg" problem.

Do you not like interacting with people because of past and frequent rejections where it was subtlety conveyed to you that your input and company weren't desired (due to your looks low socio-sexual status) or is this some pre-existing condition of yours?

High IQ insight. Quite the nasty feedback cycle, it seems.

This rule does not apply to chadlite and chad. Chad and/or chadlite can be mass murderer school shooters who are misanthropic but they will still get female validation and respect because of how they look. They will be regarded with less suspicion due to their superb looks.

Why should I interact with normalfags about mundane, mediocre topics?

They exist, but they're usually ugly and fat, sometimes with a mental disorder. When I go to the mall on the weekday during the morning theres a few with their moms.

lets be real here, there is most likely more than one reason to inceldom

looks / gymmax , look dangerous and fuck with people who annoy you , if they annoy you that is

For NT people, interacting with people gives them energy. For non-neurotypicals it drains us. Autism/Asperger/SPD as a male is a death sentence.

Last edited:
looks / gymmax , look dangerous and fuck with people who annoy you , if they annoy you that is
That would be great (if I weren't so unbelievably lazy and unhealthy). A lot of my anxiety would fade away if I looked dangerous. I wouldn't be so mortified walking down the street, afraid of seeing people from my past. They'd take a look at me and the rumors about me suddenly wouldn't matter any more, "better stay away from that guy".

I only need a dose of social interaction like once every two weeks which I get from talking to a family member or some person I might know at work or seeing an old friend a couple of times a year.

Basically after I get that I'm satisfied focusing on my copes. It creates a problem for me though... I don't get into situations where I can start building relationships with women.

Just be a social interaction fiend.