Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you don’t have social media you’ll be seen as a creep

• Thread starter depressedblackcel
  • Start date
depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
I nearly made friends with some guy who was standing alone. Things were going smooth then he asked “hey add me on IG”. I’ve never had IG cause whats the point anyways and I don’t really want others to see my subhuman face so I told him “I don’t have IG” then he looked at me so weirdly and left. I tried to message him but he hasn’t responded back. So I guess you also need to have an active social media especially IG as well WTF.

Normtards and their obsession with social media... :feelsseriously: I don't think I'd even have anything to talk about with such a person other than the weather.

Trucels don't have friends. :blackpill:

the worse thing is when you have social media but subhuman amount of followers :feelsrope:

the worse thing is when you have social media but subhuman amount of followers :feelsrope:
and I can't get new followers bc if I try to get them to follow me they see I have 10 and don't follow and just laugh at me

Social media is the new hivemind for normies. Being on it allows you to download the latest propaganda and societal norm, allowing one to blend into society better. Not being on it outs you as an outcast and a divergent, marking you as an undesirable. :incel:
:yes:Not having (((social media))) is the ultimate marker of being non-NT

I'm in the same situation....best you can do is have your name and a profile pic of yourself on it so it doesn't seem giga non NT

Literally zero point. Those sites are run by soy fags and everything on there is gay

Not having (((social media))) is the ultimate marker of being non-NT
It's full of attention seeking whores.
The ones that are outdoors, yet still looking at the screen nonstop and probably/ hopefully getting run over by a car.:feelshaha:

Incel.is IS social media, so yes you do have social media. You should’ve told him your incels.is username

Incel.is IS social media, so yes you do have social media. You should’ve told him your incels.is username

Issusan

Most men who have instagrams are just simps. The whole platform exists for women to market their sexuality and most men are just some worker bees there, providing followers, likes and comments for the women who will never acknowledge them.

Truecel trait: when you meet new people, they never ask you for your social media

I can't remember if it already happened once to me :feelskek:

True, we're practically invisible. I've been on twitter for a while now(only social media account I have) for political/current events stuff(gives me something to do) and not one person has messaged me besides a bot :feelswhat:

Today one added me to FB since he is my roommate and he wants to make a group in which we can have easier talk with the owner. My social media are dead and I don't give a fuck about them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back