Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you dont have sex, you dont live, you just exist

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
Everything in this life revolves around sex, this society spins around it. People buy different clothes, choose certain places at lectures, go to certain hobbies, clubs just to attract opposite sex and in engage in intercourse. 

Sex is biggest validation you can get as human being, it proves that you actually are alive, that you are recognized by other people, that you are doing something right. 
Sex gives you giagentic boost of energy, it rejuvenates the body and creates proper chemical connections in your brain.

You could work for 7 days without a sleep, but if a girl, whom you like, comes up to you, softly touches your hand, puts your palm into hers, looks into your eyes, smiles, touches your face, kisses you, runs her fingers through your hair, then you proceed to passionate lustful sex. You will feel brand new right after.

Look around you and you'll realize that folks go to work daily, study, progress just to find a partner to settle down with. Nobody lives and works to go back home to play video games till friday and then just lay in bed and sleep, do drugs whole weekend.

To function normally, to have approariate energy levels, to have motivation for success, to have interest for things you need to have sex and appreaciation of opposite sex.

If you havent had it till 22, you broken forever. You might turn out of virginity and 'inceldom, but deep inside, you will be broken forever.

this shall be sticked

I actually stopped reading ... too much pain

Potency of the blackpills have increased

Yes. Pussy is the most important thing in life and without it you will not be a sane fullfilled man. Fcuk being subhuman.

This is suicide fuel, stop it! fuck man I wish I looked cute to girls

yes tag it suifuel

its over for us

giphy.gif

I have a friend like that. He's just waking up to the fact that all of time he put into his career equals loneliness and more video games and its starting to fuck him up.

(wait, are we allowed to have friends here? is this like wizchad? what if they're also incels?)