Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If you don't have sex in your youth, you will turn into an old creep

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Ded srs. Who are the creepy old guys? Who are the old grandpas exposing themselves in public and doing other type of degenerate shit for an old man to be doing?
It's us. It will be us in the future. Those men were probably so sexless and undesirable in their youth that they forever miss what they didn't get, young, tight fertile pussy.

If we don't rope, we won't become wise old men. We will become creepy old men, still craving what we never got.

Us in 15 years

Fatmeme.jpg

We will never be respected:feelsbadman:

Cope chad could be locked in a cage all of his youth and finally come out as an adult and slay pussy

If we don't rope, we won't become wise old men. We will become creepy old men, still craving what we never got.
That's based if we become that. Only feminist whores and soy cucks have a problem with "creepy" old men.
Cope chad could be locked in a cage all of his youth and finally come out as an adult and slay pussy

This is brutal as fuck ngl. Should be taged with [SuicideFuel] :feelsrope:

inceldom destroys mens minds

Like those old copers you see trying to compliment young females. Jfl do those retards think pua is gonna work for their old ass:feelsgah:

im already the old creep

I will probably jump in front of a train, if i can't cope with this reality anymore.
I've thought of that too, but I would end up chickening out

I though about doing it, while being drunk. That would make it a lot easier.
I saw that statistically its a pretty horrible option. You will die in like 20 minutes of agony,or maybe survive a cripple

I saw that statistically its a pretty horrible option. You will die in like 20 minutes of agony,or maybe survive a cripple
Fuck, for real? I thought it would be one of the faster methodes, tbh. I wish guns would be legal in my country, than i wouldn't have to worry so much about, how i'm going to do it.

I don't plan on living that long, to be considered the old creep.

Was thinking about this myself lately. I can already foresee the miidlife crisis.

Fuck, for real? I thought it would be one of the faster methodes, tbh. I wish guns would be legal in my country, than i wouldn't have to worry so much about, how i'm going to do it.
Yeah gun is by far the best method. Like 99% death rate and low agony