Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you don't have good genetics don't even bother going to the gym to "look better"

• Thread starter Deleted member 22977
  • Start date
Deleted member 22977

Deleted member 22977

Self-banned
-
Comment LtzaU2jV8uOF0eZxvsGOiBDmko7vBxbK

Go if you want to be stronger, but don't expect to look any better because you'll be dissapointed severely and give up. If you're a manlet you will end up looking like a mini-fridge and told that you're just compensating (alphadestiny) and if you're a framelet wide hip narrow shoulder subhuman you're still going to look the same. No gym for your face also. :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

iam to lazy anyway. i never do physcical activities unless its necesarry

I learnt this the hard way. over 400 hours in the gym, lots of money...all wasted :cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

In my personal experience if you're a wristcel with shitty genes you won't even get stronger. You'll just waste your time and damage your back or joints. It's what happened to me and I haven't been able to play a video game properly for more than two years. Last game I played was subnautica I think more than a year ago.
Online awkward friend of mine also went to the gym and damaged his knees.

Your fate is determined the moment you're born, everything else is cope.

In my personal experience if you're a wristcel with shitty genes you won't even get stronger. You'll just waste your time and damage your back or joints. It's what happened to me and I haven't been able to play a video game properly for more than two years. Last game I played was subnautica I think more than a year ago.

Yep this a very important thing a lot of people don't consider. If you have thin wrists they will bottleneck the rest of your body and you will develop carpal tunnel or some shit if you lift too hard as a wristlet.

It's the height of cruelty for people to act like every guy can get big by going to the gym tbh

Gym culture is awful too. I tried lifting weights over a decade ago when I actually cared about my health, before that I would just jog late at night on the track to avoid people. Gym was another story, oh boy it sucked no avoiding folks there. Loud, obnoxious and passive aggressive assholes who'd get bitchy if you'd use a machine they wanted. Being skinny then I'd get some deadly looks if I was a leg or arm machine someone else wanted but I got in the most trouble once at the bench press.

This short black dude with SUPER huge biceps, small everything else would come in just to use the bench, well..he up and leaves for a good 45 minutes while still leaving his weights on the rack. I decide to do a few reps, take down some weights and suddenly the guy comes back in and goes "HEY, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

I get up and go "oh sorry, I thought you left"
"Put my weights back on."
There's this awkward long pause and then I just left the room, went to the locker, got my shit and never came back ever again.

No. Not true at all.

You need to train correctly and keep your health in check. Doing lots of lat exercises will actually widen your back, making your frame wider. Also adding muscle to the right places is important. Train shoulders, chest and back heaps.

Shoulder width is genetic, yes. But this can improve by you staying healthy and lean. Get a smaller waist and your shoulders will appear broader.

One thing I will say is that genetics still mean a lot. But it’s not the same as saying “don’t bother going gym”.

Your final results from the gym:
30% GENETICS
40% DIET
30% TRAINING

Wdym you won’t get stronger? Eat more + lift heavy = strength gains.

It’s not like if your wrist is below a certain measurement, you just don’t gain any muscle whatsoever.

Last edited:
No. Not true at all.

You need to train correctly and keep your health in check. Doing lots of lat exercises will actually widen your back, making your frame wider. Also adding muscle to the right places is important. Train shoulders, chest and back heaps.

Shoulder width is genetic, yes. But this can improve by you staying healthy and lean. Get a smaller waist and your shoulders will appear broader.

One thing I will say is that genetics still mean a lot. But it’s not the same as saying “don’t bother going gym”.

Your final results from the gym:
30% GENETICS
40% DIET
30% TRAINING

Wdym you won’t get stronger? Eat more + lift heavy = strength gains.

It’s not like if your wrist is below a certain measurement, you just don’t gain any muscle whatsoever.
When the cope is too strong lmao.

Anatomy 101
Picture0046

It's all genetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back