Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If you dont have friends in the same neighberhood!!!

Moustachcel

Moustachcel

Banned
-
They are the only friendships that work. Becuase nobody wants to go far for that. In my neighberhood only old ass niggas live who die of heart cancer and shit. So yeah I'm really isolated.

Neighborhood? I'd say same town or city still works

They are the only friendships that work. Becuase nobody wants to go far for that. In my neighberhood only old ass niggas live who die of heart cancer and shit. So yeah I'm really isolated.
in my neighborhood are really just 40 year olds with kids so the same shit

tfw being 28 years old and never had any friends :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

this is legit. My closest friends were kids who lived in the same neighborhood. We would always crash at each others house after school or stay outside late at night during the summer. Those were the best days of my life. Suicide fuel tbh.

Yeah it would be cool if I liked my neighbors.

this is legit. My closest friends were kids who lived in the same neighborhood. We would always crash at each others house after school or stay outside late at night during the summer. Those were the best days of my life. Suicide fuel tbh.
same bro. Thats why living in the wrong neighberhood can be deadly. When I was smaller I did this too but now I rot

same bro. Thats why living in the wrong neighberhood can be deadly. When I was smaller I did this too but now I rot
no doubt. I honestly don't consider people my friends unless Im seeing them almost every single day. I hate my current neighborhood. Full of boujee ass white ppl who live on social media. I miss when you actually had to talk on the phone or show up at someone's door to socialize. I feel like a dinosaur
not if you havent your drivers license
doesn't make much difference tbh. Still too inconvenient for most of these lazy fuckers. No one wants to travel to hang out

no doubt. I honestly don't consider people my friends unless Im seeing them almost every single day. I hate my current neighborhood. Full of boujee ass white ppl who live on social media. I miss when you actually had to talk on the phone or show up at someone's door to socialize. I feel like a dinosaur

doesn't make much difference tbh. Still too inconvenient for most of these lazy fuckers. No one wants to travel to hang out
True bro. I hate people who consider everybody there bro when they see a person once a month for 5 minutes. And loyal friends dont exist anymore tbh

True bro. I hate people who consider everybody there bro when they see a person once a month for 5 minutes. And loyal friends dont exist anymore tbh
Friendships are better if you don't have any expectations before you enter them. Especially people like me with BPD, my expectations and paranoia are already horribly high as is.

I was raised by my mom to not have friends so i dont even know how to make them. And people are only nice to me if they want to use me in some way. so fuck'em.

i'm too short for that
no one respects turbomanlets

My neighborhood is full of gypsies,junkies and Mohammeds,I'd rather suicide than try to get along with that scum.

true, actually.
going far to visit is awkward as fuck, i've been there. the visits will also be quite rare, automatically, you can't just drop by.
fucking destroyed if you're a stranger in your own area.

true, actually.
going far to visit is awkward as fuck, i've been there. the visits will also be quite rare, automatically, you can't just drop by.
fucking destroyed if you're a stranger in your own area.
yes true especially when you arent good at making new friends

Truth. My best friend lives on the street next to mine.