Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't have ascension plans you are a cuck

• Thread starter Deleted member 36341
  • Start date
Dude some people just have good genetics, the build muscle faster, not every guy that looks like that uses roids
His delts are too big for somebody who lifted 2 years
I find it funny that you guys know that Chad exists but its like you think "Chad genetics" is only "phenotypical"
I love your posts but you need to stop lumping incels in one big pot. Opinion different here and there and it makes you sound like you think you're superior (maybe you are who knows tbh)

His delts are too big for somebody who lifted 2 years
Maybe he's using, but I'd expect him to be way bigger for someone that is using, the guys who I usually see using look monstrous

Also I have and older brother that did natural body building, tall too, looked way buffer than him, genetics is key, I can't build muscle fast to save my life. Though I doubt I've been getting proper nutrition so who knows, maybe I just wasn't optimizing (I'll find out when I'm wealthmaxxed and I start training again)

I love your posts but you need to stop lumping incels in one big pot.
Most incels are in one big pot, most humans fall into various "generalities"

In fact that's how we speak about women, we even classify everyone that isn't like us as "normies"

Many incels just don't like when they are now being generalized and criticized about the pots they fall into

That was the entire point of the [Hard To Swallow Edition] black pill threads

To point out the logical inconsistencies and blue pilled beliefs that many incels seem to hold despite declaring themselves to be "black pilled"

Some people like them, most don't, and its usually because it "hits too close to home"

just lol at having one life and deciding to LDAR and call yourself a subhuman. Unless you're a literal middle-aged 4'8 curry janitor, you should be doing everything in your power to live a normal life.
You'll have time to LDAR when you're dead.
Retarded greycel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back