Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't have a gun you're cattle

dyellow

dyellow

it's over for FBIcels
-
Being an incel is one thing but if you're cattle you're the lowest of the low, do you really want to be unarmed in a society ran by foids? JFL

Most gun owners would give up the goods if the (((authorities))) came knocking. Still as an individual you’ve still got options

@Glock 43 most based username here

i need to get some guns tbh

Being an incel is one thing but if you're cattle you're the lowest of the low, do you really want to be unarmed in a society ran by foids? JFL
If i lived in the USA, i would definitely get one.
No questions asked.

Disarming a population is the first step to dictatorship

Dont need a gun when i can demolish foids with my fists

How does a burger go about getting a gun without getting put on a list? We have it better here in that we're "allowed" to have guns (JFL at citizens that banned their own self-defense) but I'm still worried that buying a gun is a red flag.

I'm a longhorn!

My mind is my weapon.

How does a burger go about getting a gun without getting put on a list? We have it better here in that we're "allowed" to have guns (JFL at citizens that banned their own self-defense) but I'm still worried that buying a gun is a red flag.
you're in a list anyway. Brazil's violence sky rocketed after the gun ban

I am so free with a gun bro!
Good luck trying to stop ((society)) with is what is essentially a peashooter compared to what they have.

iu

I have 4 guns

I just bought mine from my coworker so no paperwork to show I own one, I’m over 21 and legally qualified to own one so no worries.

I have 4 guns

I can't have a gun because of strict rules & regulations. Also the fact that I live in fucking syrupland.

Not possible unless I have a huntinglicense

I need a gun to kill myself

Disarming a population is the first step to dictatorship
The whole world already live under dictatorships it doesn´t matter if it´s called communism or democracy. Democracy just means there are a couple hundreds in congress that decides laws for millions to obey it´s a plural dictatorship, no one ever consented to any of the thousands of laws we are FORCED to OBEY so it´s tyrannical yet people can´t see it and believe they are free.

The most extreme example is by making nature illegal e.g. need a hunters license, fishing license can´t grow or pick mushrooms or Cannabis even though it´s just plants that naturally grow in nature "When you make nature illegal freedom seize to exist"

Another quote of mine is "As soon as you make one single law freedom seize to exist"

Last edited:
I would buy a gun if there were no cucked gun-control laws in my country.

Its over for UK and EUcels