Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you don't have a goal in mind, you will probably sui

• Thread starter Deleted member 1780
  • Start date
Deleted member 1780

Deleted member 1780

FBIcel
-
I noticed those weeks when I'm really close to roping, I've lost sight of some goal. I tend to really think about sui if I don't have some goal in mind, any goal at all. It could be about video games, careermaxxing, moneymaxxing, sexdollmaxxing or anything else really. Sometimes, I just make a goal up so I stop thinking about roping for a couple of weeks. The mind begs to feel like it is moving forward towards something.

I get focused on goals then recognize all the people around me constantly mentioning girlfriends,wives ,encounters and it makes me feel inferior and incompetent. How can I achieve any goal in life when I’m not capable of having something even the lowest of our society are permitted to enjoy.

finding a goal is easy. having the motivation to work towards it is not

Who cares. I'm an ugly short baldcel. I'll exit on my own accord sooner or latER.

Careermaxxing opens up the door to a bunch of new copes poorcels can’t afford pursuing. Just careermaxx theory

I have 0 goals at this moment.

Stand for principles and truth. Let's take back this planet.

Careermaxxing opens up the door to a bunch of new copes poorcels can’t afford pursuing. Just careermaxx theory
more elaborate copes is not a motivation for me to do high effort things. I don't want to fucking just do more elaborate copes. that's terrible.

How can I achieve any goal in life when I’m not capable of having something even the lowest of our society are permitted to enjoy.
you cannot, as your only goal is first to obtain that what even the lowest of our society are permitted to enjoy.

ye

The mind begs to feel like it is moving forward towards something.
gaining more blackpill knowledge and practice is a good "goal" that makes you feel this sensation

If you are not revolutionary-minded you aint getting it.

Well it’s either you cope or you rope
not really. I would rather go trying to do elaborate methods of escaping inceldom than just cope or rope. I will try to escape this even if it is the only thing I do with my life and I am never able to obtain it before I die, that is still all I will do and i will be happy with that. better incel trying to break gravity than a coping whipped kike drone or a sniveling suicide pussy

100%. without fail every time i plan on something it occupies my mind. if the plan falls through i instantly go back to thinking about suicide.

not really. I would rather go trying to do elaborate methods of escaping inceldom than just cope or rope. I will try to escape this even if it is the only thing I do with my life and I am never able to obtain it before I die, that is still all I will do and i will be happy with that. better incel trying to break gravity than a coping whipped kike drone or a sniveling suicide pussy
Even if you do escape (for a min) you will be cucked. fuck bitches, fuck it all. We have a higher purpose. The modern world MUST fall.
Use speech to corrode it further, relentlessly. The normies life is that of a cuck, (to women and government) I'd rather die alone.

I noticed those weeks when I'm really close to roping, I've lost sight of some goal. I tend to really think about sui if I don't have some goal in mind, any goal at all. It could be about video games, careermaxxing, moneymaxxing, sexdollmaxxing or anything else really. Sometimes, I just make a goal up so I stop thinking about roping for a couple of weeks. The mind begs to feel like it is moving forward towards something.
i have a goal for last few years

if not it, i would be sex obsessed and would be sad cuz i have nothing in life except my goal

also coffeine is great

My goal is to become a NEET:feelsautistic:

drugmaxxing is probably the best thing i could do

life is pointless as an incel i literally do whatever has the least path of resistance. why even try at anything without motivation.

incels have 0 reason to contribute to society this is why i think if you can afford to NEET as an incel you should.

society has rejected you.

Goals are cope. They can distract you from the truth for only so long.

What if my goal includes roping at the end?
Reece

I am applying to be a commander at a naval base. Hope they take me in.

My goals rn are healthmaxxing, videogamemaxxing, prostitutemaxxing, VRmaxxing, maybe jobmaxxing or alternatively autismbuxmaxxing.
I definitely wont rope in the next 3 years i have a lot to do i guess. You are right.

Sui is goal i believe

My lifegoal is to fight in the Incel Revolution. I'll enjoy a long life.

The system doesn't allow me to move forward, everytime I try change I get put down by my surroundings.

My goal is impossible to achieve before it's too late so I will be achieving truicide instead.

finding goal is easy but achieving it is hard