Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't hate your parents your are a brainwashed npc

ok lol you’re 6’2. at that point it doesnt matter what race you are you should get off this forum and kill yourself i have 0 sympathy for anything you say
I live in a country with an avg height of 6ft1 for white men at university

My height is shit, i only mog shitskins and poor low iq whites. Low iq people are shorter than high iq dags

absolute state of this forum. 6’2 and fat. you cant make this shit up

I don’t hate them for the way they raised me, I just wish they never produced me Yk?

admitting you’re that height should be an instant ban
@Saint Cho is 6ft and Asian, equivalent to 6ft5 and white

He is also mogs 90% of asians facially

Why is he here?

@Saint Cho is 6ft and Asian, equivalent to 6ft5 and white

He is also mogs 90% of asians facially

Why is he here?
he shouldnt be here and neither should you

@
he shouldnt be here and neither should you
@TheProphetMuscle is 5'10. Should he be banned?

Explain

What's good abt me?

I AM A KHHV.

@Tryna Ascend is 6ft in india at 18

He mogs me, for being brahmin

He still bred with a midget or else you wouldn't be short

Its his fault for not learning abt his genetics
It’s a bit different in my case.

I’d be 5’9” or 5’8” without my disorder, despite my mom being 5’4”… there’s a formula to calculate this. This disorder literally causes short and early growth spurt. Without it I’d be taller; but never very tall.

Plus I have above average dick, ironically… but no foid will ever see it (kek?)

@

@TheProphetMuscle is 5'10. Should he be banned?

Explain

What's good abt me?

I AM A KHHV.

@Tryna Ascend is 6ft in india at 18

He mogs me, for being brahmin
tryna ascend should be banned as well

i don't just hate my parents but anyone who has children. You can have good genes and your children get the wrong genes and born an incel. or else they can be born a chad and have incel children. There's no way to predict with certainty if your offspring will be a loser or not, but it's mathematically 100% likely that if a lineage keeps advancing eventually a member of that lineage will have shitty genes. So I hate all motherfucking breeders. If you're incel and natalist, you're a fucking idiot and deserve the shitty life you have, because you're consciously agreeing that people with shitty genes like you should exist, you are literally defending yout shitty existence.

i don't just hate my parents but anyone who has children. You can have good genes and your children get the wrong genes and born an incel. or else they can be born a chad and have incel children. There's no way to predict with certainty if your offspring will be a loser or not, but it's mathematically 100% likely that if a lineage keeps advancing eventually a member of that lineage will have shitty genes. So I hate all motherfucking breeders. If you're incel and natalist, you're a fucking idiot and deserve the shitty life you have, because you're consciously agreeing that people with shitty genes like you should exist, you are literally defending yout shitty existence.
Anti natalist is based but ur parents are to blame

fuck parent worshipping cucks!

in Confucianism it's called filial piety

You have to think deeper on this and reflect more thoroughly. It's not fair to them to hate them for the human desire to have progeny. It takes immense levels of heightened consciousness to look past and above your own primal needs, realize that bringing in more humans into this world (regardless of your shit genetics) is introducing greater unnecessary suffering, and then IGNORE AND OVERRIDE your own sexual, psychological and emotional drives.

You'd have to be basically Jesus, the Buddha, or some other divinely touched person to do this.

tl;dr: It's not your parents fault.

should be legal to kill your parents

You have to think deeper on this and reflect more thoroughly. It's not fair to them to hate them for the human desire to have progeny. It takes immense levels of heightened consciousness to look past and above your own primal needs, realize that bringing in more humans into this world (regardless of your shit genetics) is introducing greater unnecessary suffering, and then IGNORE AND OVERRIDE your own sexual, psychological and emotional drives.

You'd have to be basically Jesus, the Buddha, or some other divinely touched person to do this.

no lol my parents/family did everything possible to prevent me from ascending

STOP FUCKING GLOWING.
lol

glowies probably don't care as much for family conflicts though. i bet it's only when you talk about harming random ppl that piques their attention

but yea hope that all evil parents suffer

parents are always blaming their kids for being a loser, so they deserve to be blamed for reproducing too.

It is

I wish my dad was a richfag like Donald trump or at least worth a few million dollars

Y
lol

glowies probably don't care as much for family conflicts though. i bet it's only when you talk about harming random ppl that piques their attention

but yea hope that all evil parents suffer
I hate my parents

Anyone that disagrees with me is obviously asinine and will be getting ignored.

No time for retards

If you don't agree with this it prices you are a low iq stockholm syndrome-having cuck who deserves to be incel since you have a pea brain and shouldn't have kids.

If you are: short, low iq, ugly, poor had a shitty childhood, overweight etc t's your parents fault.
what roidmaxxing does to a mofo

parent worshippers are scum though they usually are foid and chad worshipping to therefore they are the run of the mill asshole normies

I like you too brocel your like a friend to me whenever i need help i can rely on you

Thanks for being there for me
Thanks brocel, i can't talk abt steroids or incel irl.

They would report me for that shit

And my family gaslight me whrnrbrr
I like you too brocel your like a friend to me whenever i need help i can rely on you

Thanks for being there for me
My family gaslight me whenever i bring up my. Problems

I just learned to not talk abt them

parent worshippers are scum though they usually are foid and chad worshipping to therefore they are the run of the mill asshole normies
Yeah, muh be grateful ur not in Africa ur parents love u bro! Man up!

Murder murder murder all evil parents/family members deserve it

At least half curry like zayn malik

Ur dad should have got a white woman

And salludon is a gigachad curry
Salludon gigafruads lmao. In his other pics he gets mogged by white HTNs and even upper MTNs.

I don't know, how about not being as cringe as to say "muh i'll ignore ever1 who disagreement" lmao
Im not wasting my energy reading low iq takes.

tbh they are the ones that put you through all this.

Ironically, my dad passed on a disoswr he wasn’t affected by physically. He has was Chad when he made me and he’s 6’2 / 1.88m. He was only “carrier” of that gene; but not physically impacted at all.

I was physically impacted: i’m a 2/10 because of very strange face (I get reactions from people like I’m a 1/10), and I’m only 5’4 / 1.62m. I’m 26, KHHV because of my ugliness. If I didn’t get this disorder (50% chance; I’d be Chad-lite and 5’10/1.78 tall). Fuck my dad. And my mom who is angry bc I can’t accept that I’ll never get a gf (“paraplegics also accept their situation”). She even says “relationships suck” with the goal that I’ll not want a gf anymore; so that I that I feel better I’ll never get a gf (she ALWAYS knew it never began for me)
Brutal kill your foidlet mother already (in roblox)

Brutal kill your foidlet mother already (in roblox)
It’s not my mom’s fault. I should’ve been 1.78m tall considering her and my dad’s height

How can you not hate your parents when they caused you to be this way?

My ugly poor low iq subhuman shitskin midget decided to breed and now im a poor ethnic male rotting on this site at 19

Then they blame me for not doing well in school when they gave me this shitty iq, work ethic and lazy gene.

If i was born a female i would have an easy life, but Allah decided i would be w male and hence there live a mediocre life as a peasent ethnic.

My fucking retarded braindead ethnic parents are the cause of my suffering and i will never do anything to help them.

I dont want to have kids and bring them into this shithole planet even if i managed to ascend.

The only good thing abt my shit life is that i live in the west

Every easy job is given to women and only shit labourious ones are for men.

I wish I could move out but im a poorcel ethnic so need to stack money and leave.

I hate this shitskin religon i was born into! Islam is a subhuman religon it only benefits rich men or foids.

I will never forgive them for what they have done!
I’m petty neutral. I don’t like them mostly for me being born like that but other than that they cool

Fuck my family and fuck what they think of me they really think I give a fuck what they think about me