Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don't hate women you're a cuck

fagotonabike

fagotonabike

Banned
-
Women are the cause of all the bad things in the world. They are the cause of your suffering and your life problems.

If all women were genocided today, we would live in an Utopia tomorrow.

That statement makes zero sense.

Nautica1983 said:
That statement makes zero sense.

If you think that women deserve any respect YOU'RE A CUCK. 

WOMEN DESERVE THE ROPE NOTHING ELSE

fagotonabike said:
If you think that women deserve any respect YOU'RE A CUCK. 

WOMEN DESERVE THE ROPE NOTHING ELSE

I respect people if they respect me. Dosent matter if female or not.

Nautica1983 said:

Fuck off thundercuck.

Nautica1983 said:

G I G A C U C K
I
G
A
C
U
C
K

Anyone who does not hate women should be banned, the ultimate blackpill is recognizing the degeneracy of females and hating them.

Nautica1983 said:

[img=200x200]https://i.imgur.com/4c9qV3L.jpg[/img]

Not hating females as an incel is dumb as fuck

Tbh I would resort a girl more if she fucked me and sucked my cick vs a girl who didn’t

So since y'all hate women, you'd never fuck one, right? Or is it a love/hate thing?

Not really. Women didn't decide we'd look like this. It's nature's fault.

blickpall said:
So since y'all hate women, you'd never fuck one, right? Or is it a love/hate thing?

F off fakecel.

Nautica1983 said:

but... most women have similiar non emphatetic logic. Just how they insulted me in my teens, how they act.. I've seen only one high inhib female in my life where as males.. countless, mhm I wonder why

We must destroy these femails and create new ones that will apporave of our genes

universallyabhorred said:
Anyone who does not hate women should be banned, the ultimate blackpill is recognizing the degeneracy of females and hating them.

I agree if a person has read and seen what we here have read and seen and this person is still not haiting women than that person must be insane and dosent belong here.

i love women, i just don't want to get married

I could respect them more if they would actually contribute anything to the world. If humankind had to rely on women alone, we would still be living in caves and playing with feces.

This. So much this. Degenerate whore-enabling spineless low testosterone cucks, get the fuck out.

IceCutter said:
This ^

You guys haven't met all the women out there, why hate them all

Because they all act the same, cuck.

Why hasnt IceFag been banned yet?

IceCutter said:
Why not? You're saying all women act the same, but all men do not act the same.

That's kinda stupid

Who the FUCK are you and why have you not been banned yet?

Because the mods seem to have common sense. Alot of you are just saying some stupid shit without even realizing what you're actually saying.

Lol at the femoid sympathizers on this thread. Pathetic.

Women are objects that should be bred like cattle.

Lookismisreal said:
Lol at the femoid sympathizers on this thread. Pathetic.

I'm not sympathizing with anyone, but calling someone who doesn't hate woman a cuck makes no sense. That's all man.

I despise females and their disgusting nature, i don`t hate them to actually want to destroy them, i just want their gender to start acting like humans and not primitive animals controlled by the strogen in their body.

mental_out said:
I'd disagree and say cucked whiteknights are the real problem and the way women are is a symptom of constant whiteknight protection pretty much turning them into permanent children with no sense of responsibility.

I honestly I feel a lot more hatred for whiteknights since they should know better but act like retards any way.

Cucks and whores deserve the rope.

Nautica1983 said:
I'm not sympathizing with anyone, but calling someone who doesn't hate woman a cuck makes no sense. That's all man.

It's always amusing when cucks like you go over to your little CuckTears sub on your alt account and say shit like "hehe, I have an alt over there and no one suspects a thing. I blend right in!" No, you retards don't, you stick out like a sore thumb.