Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you dont hate weekends then you are not an Incel!

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
Weekend means party time for normies, chads and stacies. They go to nighclubs and meet new people. They will stay in contact by giving phone numbers, maybe they get one night stands and so on... While im sitting in my room in the night playing call of duty as usual. I really hate weekends this gives me sucide fuel to know that some normies meeting girls and are flirting while im rotting in my room but at least I have fun playing cod and Im also a goat in it :feelsjuice: IF YOU DONT HATE WEEKENDS YOU ARE NOT INCEL AND GTFO HERE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Summer + weekends = Ultra mega suicide fuel

can't tell weekends and weekdays apart because I do nothing all day, loose track of time

Weekend means party time for normies, chads and stacies. They go to nighclubs and meet new people. They will stay in contact by giving phone numbers, maybe they get one night stands and so on... While im sitting in my room in the night playing call of duty as usual. I really hate weekends this gives me sucide fuel to know that some normies meeting girls and are flirting while im rotting in my room but at least I have fun playing cod and Im also a goat in it :feelsjuice: IF YOU DONT HATE WEEKENDS YOU ARE NOT INCEL AND GTFO HERE :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Summer + weekends = Ultra mega suicide fuel
I hate everything

Friday are new movie days though it is fun

Maybe right if you are a teen “incel” like most here. But us true incels are usually wage slaves so the weekend is the only free time we have away from normies.

Maybe right if you are a teen “incel” like most here. But us true incels are usually wage slaves so the weekend is the only free time we have away from normies.
I can't say I look forward to it, it's more like a relief. A temporary reprieve from my fucking slaving job where I get treated like shit and get to question my life. This may be job dissatisfaction, but no matter my job the fact women hate me makes me hate my life. When I'm off work I have the same shit to look forward to. Week after week, and weeks end up being years.

incels are usually wage slaves so the weekend is the only free time we have away from normies
This. Weekend is when I don't need to work, that's pretty much the only difference for me. And this alone is great.

No im 26 almost 27 and I still hate fucking weekends so much truecel I am

Except if you’re a Fucking wagie or in school and weekends are the only time you get to do anything remotely enjoyable

Its like almost 90 degrees outside here. I don't even wanna think about all the normies, chads, and stacies out and about right now while i rot inside with my copes.

I'm off on most weekends so I do actually enjoy them

agreed to death. at least in college im getting rid of social isolation.

I hate every day of the week equally.

Weekends are great for coping. but awful when you're hungover.

Moneymaxxing, workout, eat, read, study, game, try to get ahead in life etc...

If you dont long for the sweet nothingness of sleep and death every night you're fakecel as fuck

Not everyone wastes their time playing call of duty maybe you do. You can quit playing call of duty and you should quit playing call of duty but you wouldn't. You wouldn't stop shooting others in the head you wouldn't stop to think you're investing your while life into getting achievements on a game where you don't get any rewards. You don't stop to think about the fact that you could lose that whole account forget it's password, the website could be taken down and after all that time, you look on as you see ALL YOUR EFFORT GONE INTO WASTE.

Also, stop the sabotage, you don't define what an incel, nobody elected you. Incel is involuntary Celibacy not PLAYING CALL OF DUTY ON WEEKENDS or any other day or night or hour or minute or second, it's of no use to you or to me or to us. Postmaxxing sucks bad, your account is one day away from getting banned and all those posts will vanish. Copy your good posts and keep them in a word document, it'll save after this website gets taken down by whoever it is, there is a chance of it happening, we can't be certain.

I hate weekends