Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill if you dont hate little girls because they're innocent you're not blackpilled yet

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
it doesnt matter if they dont hate you yet, they will hate you in a few years

If they're innocent why hate then in that state? For all you know they might not even reach adulthood.

I just don't think I could hate a kid, even if I know how they'll perceive me once they're older.

Please my brother in this world full of hatred towards us, lets not spread it to those that haven't sinned. They are females yes, but in their young age they can be taught how to be. They can still be taught honor, dignity, loyalty.

Those things that the other females opened hand in their 15 to 20's/30's in exchange for attention and easy money from beta cucks.
Most little girls are insufferable cunts thought, even back in middle school they would always root for future Chads and bully smaller framed, shorter and uglier kids

I know this for a fact because I used to be one of those bullied kids. Little girls deserve to be beaten to the point of bleeding at least once a week, Its the only way to stop them from being absolutely evil

They are females yes, but in their young age they can be taught how to be. They can still be taught honor, dignity, loyalty.
So we are supposed to be their fathers for them? Stupid cuck. They will turn out all the same

Most little girls are insufferable cunts thought, even back in middle school they would always root for future Chads and bully smaller framed, shorter and uglier kids

I know this for a fact because I used to be one of those bullied kids. Little girls deserve to be beaten to the point of bleeding at least once a week, Its the only way to stop them from being absolutely evil
True

Please my brother in this world full of hatred towards us, lets not spread it to those that haven't sinned. They are females yes, but in their young age they can be taught how to be. They can still be taught honor, dignity, loyalty.

Those things that the other females opened hand in their 15 to 20's/30's in exchange for attention and easy money from beta cucks.

WTF are you talking about!? They are females, their age doesn´t change that! Yes they are innocent know but you´re an idiot if you believe they can be taught otherwise. In your head you think we can teach future beautiful girls not to be sluts, and do you think they won´t be drawn towards the Chads first chance they get!? Damn you really need a blackpill because you still think like a sheep. And as @Total Imbecile mentioned, girls are like that even as children. When I was a child the girls still vent for the future chads and still turned down my pretty little cute face when I asked them to be my boyfriend. They´re destined by primal instincts to go for the alpha males and piss on us beta´s. I hate those little beautiful girls because in 10 years time they will all look down upon me as an inferior being. Even if she is 5 years now; in 10 years she will be 15 and craving Chads cock while giving me the stare of disgust. I fucking hate them! I HATE THEM ALL!!!

Also no matter what you teach them, males WILL put the girls on a pedestal which will boost there ego´s. So lets say you have raised a girl as you like an she is somewhat a decent girl. As soon as guys starts to chase after them their ego´s will be empowered, even if she is only 9 or 10yo. And as a teenager when all of the guys want her and gives her unlimited compliments and validation it will just boost her ego even further and especially when she herself starts to "date" by using "dating" apps then all of the guys will give her the ultimate boost also when she is using social media with a hundreds of likes from horny guys. I like how in a South Park episode "Bebe´s boobs destroy society" Bebe tell her mom that all the boys says she is special but she knows she is not and it is just because of her breasts and her slut mom says all of the boys in her life always has said she was special and very smart i.e. giving beautiful girls compliments for things they aren´t even good at because beautiful girls just get so much validation no matter how shit they´re at things. And at the end of the conversation Bebe asks her mom a simple math question which her mom is too stupid to answer: something like what is 3 times 4? and her mom says "oh sweety those are too different numbers" What is the meaning with me telling this? That girls get so much affection and validation even for stuff that isn´t true about them.

Last edited:
Lol many little girls treated me like shit back when I was a kid. I hate them all, young or old.

JFL at this logic, I should not "discriminate" against a time bomb because it is currently running its count down, I'm only allowed to distance myself from it when it is nearing or after it has exploded.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Shut up cuck, you need to get banned now

I hate little anime girls does that count?

i have cope hope maybe there is a 1% exception in women.

I dont hate them, I dont give a fuck about them. Little girls are never even on my mind

Please brother, you have misunderstood me. I don't want us to become like fathers to them. That is not our responsibility.
However what is our responsibility is to advocate for those values to be brought back to ours societies. We can be teachers, we can write books about it, we can make channels that bring forth our message to those young girls and even their parents.

Even if with small actions and soft words, I believe we can at least try, and give them the Black Pill.
Then again honey is sweeter than water. The truth will quench their thirst, but some of them will still cling to the sweet honey of feminism even if it chokes them just because it exempts them from responsibility over their actions and mistakes. They don't want to accept that they have as much responsibility over our societies failure or success as the men have. And that right now with their egoistical mentality they are destroying themselves and the ones around them.
Jesus fucking christ. This is what trying to sound smart and be all nig preacher looks like. STFU

i run with an innocent till proven guilty mentality

tenor.gif

if you don't hate everyone for everything you're not blackpilled enough.

Little girls hated me when I was young.

Misanthropy is rife here. Guess that's why I feel at home :feelsokman:

Honor, dignity and loyalty are male terms. They mean nothing to a women.

Jfl at this major buepill cope. Fuck little girls

I only hate girls when they don't show interest in me. Or when they have short hair

Low IQ thread.

Little girls are by no means innocent.
I recall something back when I was in elementary school where during recess a literal horde of little girls would chase young chad. I tried to participate, trying to get the girls to chase me. Of course they wouldn't bother. I remember thinking "why are they all chasing him? why not me?" Keep in mind at that age there were no "personality", wealth or status. We were all just dumb children. The only thing to compare was raw looks. So even before puberty girls were greatly favoring appearance and engaging in sexual preselection.

AWALT.