Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you dont hate foids, please GTFO

• Thread starter Deleted member 21219
  • Start date
Deleted member 21219

Deleted member 21219

Banned
-
Iam noticing more and more of these foreveralone type cucks posting here about how its no one's faults they ended up as an incel. Wtf is this shit and where did all these cucks come from?

If you post here, you need to hate femoids. That is pretty basic. If you dont, please fuck off to reddit forevercucks and post there. This site is for based posters only.

I don't hate foids

I see them as dummies I can have excuses for beating
Nevertheless I'll never sympathize their plights, especially with the shit they pull

If you wouldn't take away foids rights so everyone can have their looksmatch (like in all of civilizational history except like the last decade) ur an enemy of the blackpill.

I don't hate foids

I see them as dummies I can have excuses for beating
Nevertheless I'll never sympathize their plights, especially with the shit they pull

Well they are directly responsible for your current situation. Cuck if you dont hate them

How can you hate your pet dog? Or your chair? Things are bound to go bad is you expect your chair to mke decision or allow your dog to hold position of power

How can you hate your pet dog? Or your chair? Things are bound to go bad is you expect your chair to mke decision or allow your dog to hold position of power

Cope. Iam only here coz foids rejected me. They are responsible for my plight.

Cope. Iam only here coz foids rejected me. They are responsible for my plight.
That's what I'm saying. You are not supposed to put foids in a position where they can reject. Can your chair reject your proposition to sit on it? No. Our modetn society is fucked up. Womrn are objectively beneath men, they have literlly one job, to fuck us and raise kids. And here we are giving them jobs and voting rights. Getting rejected by them

Based chadpeet

That's what I'm saying. You are not supposed to put foids in a position where they can reject. Can your chair reject your proposition to sit on it? No. Our modetn society is fucked up. Womrn are objectively beneath men, they have literlly one job, to fuck us and raise kids. And here we are giving them jobs and voting rights. Getting rejected by them

But you can turn things back to the way they were. Femoids are the ones (given now that they can choose who they mate with) responsible for the inceldom problem.

:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:
Not saying i don't hate foids it's really no one's fault, im just ugly and short.
:soy::soy::soy::soy: . Meanwhile short ugly genetic freak foids are getting railed as we rot here. Your looksmatch rejecting you is why you ended up here.

"My genetics are garbage and i deserve to die alone" is cope for two reasons
1. You not breeding is not going to improve the gene pool .Ugly foids are always going to corrupt the genetics of the future
2. Looks are not always correlated with genetic quality. (for example, peacocks with the biggest feathers are selected upon, but they cant get away from predators as easily as ones with smaller feathers)

Like i said, i do hate foids and normies for the way they threat me and other ugly men, but for being celibate part im just ugly.

Interstellar cope.

Well they are directly responsible for your current situation. Cuck if you dont hate them

Be it as it may, my Mother existed so I have plenty of reasons
I'll just try coping instead of misognizing

If women cared about genetics they would have fucked smart men not attractive men, im ugly that's all, im not an average looking faggot who got fucked by hypergamy, i am ugly.

Isn;t genetics referring to the physical forms of someone?
I never heard some smartasses breeding together to make another smartass
That's like breeding 2 bodybuilders and expecting a buff child
That's not how it works

We're in 2020, a good physical form isn't required to survive anymore, getting a good job does.

Good pt, but we all know attractive people-
eh fuck it, you'd know what I would say

I hate women. There should be no looks match, a man should be assigned a woman of his choice. Too much gymcel, take a shower crap around. Men are the top of the chain, women need to kneel and accept what is assigned to them. Too many cucks here worship them in secret, drooling over the first woman they see on the street. Sad but true.

Iam noticing more and more of these foreveralone type cucks posting here about how its no one's faults they ended up as an incel. Wtf is this shit and where did all these cucks come from?

If you post here, you need to hate femoids. That is pretty basic. If you dont, please fuck off to reddit forevercucks and post there. This site is for based posters only.
I don't hate foids. Their SMV and life in easy mode is a result of simps and cucks. If someone were to offer you free money and praise for simply existing, how is that your fault? It's the person who offered its fault. Their lives are a product of society which is ultimately controlled by men.

I don't hate foids. Their SMV and life in easy mode is a result of simps and cucks. If someone were to offer you free money and praise for simply existing, how is that your fault? It's the person who offered its fault. Their lives are a product of society which is ultimately controlled by men.

And ultimately they spout how objectification is wrong
Don't they get their money from objectification anyways?

Not saying i don't hate foids it's really no one's fault, im just ugly and short.
And there is nothing wrong with that...or at least there shouldn't be any . You are a human being ugly or good looking.

You can’t be properly blackpilled if you don’t hate foids and wish for them to become property like they were meant to be.

I absolutely despise foids. I find it hard to believe that any incel wouldn't, honestly.

Last edited:
But you can turn things back to the way they were. Femoids are the ones (given now that they can choose who they mate with) responsible for the inceldom problem.
We can't do it alone. All men need to agree on this. Just like they did 100 years ago

right, why everyone here wants to ascend just moneymaxx and fuck hookers.
how can you ascend with a foid that you hate

You can’t be properly blackpilled if you don’t hate foids and wish for them to become property like they were meant to be.

Based.
I absolutely despise foids. I find it hard to believe that any incel wouldn't, honestly.

Theyre not incels. They post here for a while in the hope that they will eventually find the right one.

I see foids the same way I see black widows, rattlesnakes, pitbulls, etc. I see nothing but a dangerous animal and avoid because I know they'll do me harm.