Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you don't get approached by women, you are ugly.

H

humanworm

Greycel
It's common knowledge that women do not like to make the first move. However, women are perfectly capable of it when they are legitimately attracted to somebody. If you are not approached by women semi-regularly, you are ugly at best. If you have never been approached by a woman a single time you are subhuman and it's fucking over and never began. Sorry guys, I don't make the rules.

It must be my personality

It's common knowledge that women do not like to make the first move. However, women are perfectly capable of it when they are legitimately attracted to somebody. If you are not approached by women semi-regularly, you are ugly at best. If you have never been approached by a woman a single time you are subhuman and it's fucking over and never began. Sorry guys, I don't make the rules.
Yes

True. Thinking women only approach chads is cope. Seen with my eyes decent girls approaching high tier normie zoomers.

as long as you go to public places then that counts

Don't forget even "handkerchief dropping" is a form of approach. One that, naturally, retains a woman's plausible deniability in case she sobers up changes her mind.

if you don't drink water you will die

8-10: women will (eventually) approach you, even if you don't do shit
6-7: women will not approach you but you may have a chance if you ask enough of them out
sub 5: it's completely over.

Even if they don't approach you, they will make it blatant obvious with signs that they wanna fuck you

6-7: women will not approach you but you may have a chance if you ask enough of them out
this is cope. men in this range are approached with semi-frequency. If this is not your experience, you are much lower than this range.

If you have never been approached by a woman a single time you are subhuman and it's fucking over and never began. Sorry guys, I don't make the rules.
:yes: :yes: :yes:

wait.... wait wait wait.....

I'm very short and a 1/10....never came close to anything and I'm 27......

over for wolf. wolf is sad.

6-7 men get approached, just not as much and more subtle... But it happens

Eh it depends of location in some countries it's very rare to see foids approaching unless it's a party or a social event

Eh it depends of location in some countries it's very rare to see foids approaching unless it's a party or a social event
lol you're exposing yourself. it may not be obvious to you, but it happens at least occasionally to any man who is average or better.

Just approach copers on suicide watch.

Strong eye contact and smiling at you for example, among other hints.

If you have a chadlite friend, you'll unfortunately notice this

never once have I ever, you’re right, i wouldn’t consider myself entirely ugly

High Iq Post.

Chadlite -> gets IOIs from foids
Chad -> approached by foids
Gigachad -> raped by foids, wishes that #MeToo applied to males as well sometimes

tbf my dad had to literally stalk my mother to get her attention at all jfl