Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you don't get approached by foids, it's over for you

Oroborus

Oroborus

Ascending
★★★★★
This is a serious post now, not schizo bs.
You are not in the game to begin with.
I've had foids talk to me in the past and idk if they were flirting or only fucking up with my mind but two of them were touchy with me and shit.
Also last time this shit happened I was 16, before I had rotted so hard and my hairline started receding. I also wasn't as autistic but still a giga sperg.

It is over mfs, normies and many of you too need to understand approaching will never work for us. The girls I cold approached never gave me a chance.
The only way for us non chads to get laid is too wait for some foid to come up to us, but for that to happen but you need to be in the right place at the right moment which is not possible once you get out of school if you're a friendless autist like me.

It's so over for us neets and I'll keep rotting like this for at least six months more. Fucking suifuel
You need to be constantly exposed to potential gfs and shit. Sometimes some of them are too hign inhib to even approach autistic manlets but most whores will find a way to make their intentions very clear or will ask for help from the normie faggot friends.
Fuck autistic foids.

All foids approach you need to stop coping, and even then you will get NT filtered.
If you fail to pass through those filters forget about it boyo

Last edited:
If you're already trying, you already failed.

brutal, if they never acknowledged you its over

If you're already trying, you already failed.
I'll still cold approach in the next few weeks because I can't cope with this shit
brutal, if they never acknowledged you its over
Tbh. And if foids were to acknowledge you, you'd still need to act NT to keep the attraction.

Saint @Moeggels stated this many times before. He was approached several times in clubs and shit by Stacies, but his autism turned the whores off.
I think he couldn't cope anymore deleted his acc and roped

:yes: If you HAVE TO try, don't

Moeggels was a genuine Chadlite but still failed to act NT to keep the whores attracted to him. I didn't like that autist during his spell here because he mogged us to death but he was a legit retardedd, autistic cuck

I've had foids talk to me in the past and idk if they were flirting or only fucking up with my mind but two of them were touchy with me and shit.
:chad::banhammer:

It didn't lead me anywhere, stop trolling me.
I'm a low tier normie and I bet you NT mog me, most of you fuckers do.

I deserve a warning but this thread is important to make copers see reason

they always say men should approach but women always let attractive guys know that they're hot. if the last POSITIVE female interaction you've recieved from a foid wasnt OUTSIDE of your family then you know its fucking over

Once you’re out of school it’s very hard to be around potential gf’s in my experience. I don’t even get how normies manage to date beyond their early 20’s. They must have kept social connections from college or lucked into a friend group with lots of foids

Once you’re out of school it’s very hard to be around potential gf’s in my experience. I don’t even get how normies manage to date beyond their early 20’s. They must have kept social connections from college or lucked into a friend group with lots of foids
I'm 23yo NEET and I can't get male friends. Imagine getting a girlfriend... beyond impossible.

Nope.

It's not over if you're not approached.

You can still find romance if you're not in the top 5% of male attractiveness.

Yes it's harder, but the point is that it's possible.

I'm 23yo NEET and I can't get male friends. Imagine getting a girlfriend... beyond impossible.
Yeah if you’re neet it’s over but even if you weren’t still would be over tbh since you’re entering mid 20’s. All the youngcels here still have hope since they are surrounded by foids in school. Once you leave you’ll almost never have opportunities to talk to girls outside of cashiers or waitresses jfl.

Nope.

It's not over if you're not approached.

You can still find romance if you're not in the top 5% of male attractiveness.

Yes it's harder, but the point is that
Low iq

My IQ is 145+
Borus

Disagree = Low IQ, is the real Low IQ take.

My IQ is 145+

Disagree = Low IQ, is the real Low IQ take.
You are right actually. Being in the top 5% means being a absolute model lookswise. That’s like Zac Efron level before his surgeries.

Some blackpilles forget that women are actually attracted to men and you don’t need to look like an angel from the sky to be attractive

Life starts at Chadlite levels

my problem is I get approached too many times by foids, it gets a little annoying tbh and it never leads anywhere cuz of my autism

Average fakecels.is user
Toilets always let attractive guys know that they're hot.
Tru, "toilets never approach" is a lie,they'll approach men if their personality aka face is attractive

View: https://youtu.be/v3oslLn-bXY?t=14

if the last POSITIVE toilet interaction
Trucel trait: you have no positive interactions with toilets

mogs me
The only way for us non chads to get laid is too wait for some foid to come up to us, but for that to happen but you need to be in the right place at the right moment which is not possible once you get out of school if you're a friendless autist like me.
If both sides keep waiting for the other to approach, then both sides are waiting for Godot.

This is a serious post now, not schizo bs.
You are not in the game to begin with.
Also last time this shit happened I was 16, before I had rotted so hard and my hairline started receding. I also wasn't as autistic but still a giga sperg.

It is over mfs, normies and many of you too need to understand approaching will never work for us. The girls I cold approached never gave me a chance.

It's so over for us neets and I'll keep rotting like this for at least six months more. Fucking suifuel
You need to be constantly exposed to potential gfs and shit. Sometimes some of them are too hign inhib to even approach autistic manlets but most whores will find a way to make their intentions very clear or will ask for help from the normie faggot friends.
Fuck autistic foids.

All foids approach you need to stop coping, and even then you will get NT filtered.
If you fail to pass through those filters forget about it boyo
In my group therapy this 30 year , she looks 16 and his built kinda funny . Used to bring me drinks just because and sometimes food. She used to talk to me I would barley respond. Because I knew she was trying I get in my head. Next week on the ride home she asks for my number and never texted . I enjoyed the drinks

:yes: If you HAVE TO try, don't
Exactly it's a massive red flag should never EVER feel like hard work. She will make it very easy if truly interested most likely exhibit a welcoming aura to provoke you to approach.

Last edited:
Moeggels was a genuine Chadlite but still failed to act NT to keep the whores attracted to him. I didn't like that autist during his spell here because he mogged us to death but he was a legit retardedd, autistic cuck
I'm sure this site is full of mentalcels who could actually ascend if they improved their social skills

At least I’m not an ethnic

I'm sure this site is full of mentalcels who could actually ascend if they improved their social skills

nonsense. u cant just improve social skills/ the way your brain works. you cant just decide one day to be NT/ not an autist.

nonsense. u cant just improve social skills/ the way your brain works. you cant just decide one day to be NT/ not an autist.
of course you can improve your social skills lol. obviously it's not easy but definitely possible. it's not like height which can't be improved at all

even if you get approached or if some girls look at you, still not guaranteed results, sometimes it can only be a moment thing with minimal result or nothing at all, it is especially tragic if we look at the past for example. You can get approached sometimes and still be incelated