Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you don’t fit into any of these categories, it’s over

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
1. Classical handsome chad: men with well developed facial structure and dimorphism but without protruding features or oversized bones, they do well with foids of all ages and types in general.

2. Robust athletic chad: men with huge jaw, protruding cheekbones, extra thick neck and enormous frame. They do particularly well with high e mature foids.

3. Pretty boy: young males with gracious, aesthetic bones, somewhat feminine pretty features and slim fit body. They are the typical JB slayers.

If you don’t fit into any of the above mentioned categories you’re highly likely to be Incel in your young years and only to be considered betabuxx material in your 30s (or not, assuming you’re extremely ugly and/or poor).

Someone's been watching wheat waffles

I'm too ugly to be considered betabuxx material.

I'm a sigma Chad:soy::soy:

Betabuxx should be its own category, it's actually harder to achieve (because you need to overcome your base looks)

1. Classical handsome chad: men with well developed facial structure and dimorphism but without protruding features or oversized bones, they do well with foids of all ages and types in general.

2. Robust athletic chad: men with huge jaw, protruding cheekbones, extra thick neck and enormous frame. They do particularly well with high e mature foids.

3. Pretty boy: young males with gracious, aesthetic bones, somewhat feminine pretty features and slim fit body. They are the typical JB slayers.

If you don’t fit into any of the above mentioned categories you’re highly likely to be Incel in your young years and only to be considered betabuxx material in your 30s (or not, assuming you’re extremely ugly and/or poor).
God, I hate pretty boys so much, it's so fucking insane watching a male with bad combat ability and low IQ get all the females, they have no fucking merit! pretty boys need to get murdered!!!!! :feelsBox:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back