Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you don’t disown your toilet whore mother you’re low inhibition

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★
I see all this shit on here about how a lot of truecels hate all women EXCEPT your mother.

The reality is that the motherly love we were shown in our first decade of life is just a biological instinct, and if our mothers knew how we’d turn out (virgins), they likely ALL would have aborted of us.

Just because your mom raised you and supported you does not at all mean she loves you or who you turned out to be. She is just as bad, if not worse than all the other foids out there too. Fuck toilet whore mothers. (Mine is a crazy cat lady and has even told me she’d take her animals over me :feelswhat:)

You mean high inhib? Also no kys retard :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I see all this shit on here about how a lot of truecels hate all women EXCEPT your mother.

The reality is that the motherly love we were shown in our first decade of life is just a biological instinct, and if our mothers knew how we’d turn out (virgins), they likely ALL would have aborted of us.

Just because your mom raised you and supported you does not at all mean she loves you or who you turned out to be. She is just as bad, if not worse than all the other foids out there too. Fuck toilet whore mothers. (Mine is a crazy cat lady and has even told me she’d take her animals over me :feelswhat:)
144FFDAE D76C 47B7 8024 4A8E08BF773F
i agree

Yeah you don't know how much I hate this fucking demon and enjoy seeing her suffer.
JFLLLLLLLL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: I can't stop laughing at this shit
My "mom" didn't even wait till the first decade of my life ended, she started beating/abusing me at 4-5 years old :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

Last edited:
My mom didnt cuck me, yours did. Keep seething cuck.
I don’t live under her roof and don’t keep contact with her anymore so it’s impossible for me to be cucked by her unlike you ya mamas boy jfl

We see our mothers in a motherly context, that's why we don't hate them for the most part.

"children don't really need the father, they can do fine with only a mother."
feminism cope

fathers are very important in shaping a child's attitude

I don't know how to feel about my mother. On one hand, she's raised me by herself and tried her best to give me a good life. On the other hand, she's a foid like any other - and I still cannot cope with it.
I've got a baby brother. She doomed him to grow up without a father figure.
And she still wants me to "accept" that it's "okay." Everyone I talk to says I shouldn't judge her for having a second kid, even though she has already failed in raising a normie once.
The fact I'm incel is proof she's a shit mother.
All foids act the same. They're all narcissists at their core. They'd ruin another person's life before not getting what they want.
My little brother is one of the only things in this world that I care about, and I cry every time I think of all the suffering he'll endure.
We're the same blood, but we shouldn't have to share the same fate.
I'll try to do everything I can to make sure he grows up to be at least a little bit happier than me.
Even if he becomes a Chad, I won't resent him for it. I just don't want anyone to go through the same things as me, bros.
9c6.jpg

Respect and love your Mom. Period.