Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you dont brush your teeth you are retarded

PLA1092

PLA1092

O.R.A.N.G.U.T.A.N._M.A.X.I.N.G.
★★★★★
It doesnt matter whether you are NEET hermit, good luck paying for a 25k dental operation when your teeth start rotting if you live in America

It doesnt matter whether you are NEET hermit, good luck paying for a 25k dental operation when your teeth start rotting if you live in America
agreed! I brush twice a day because I am NOT paying money to a dentist

Havent brushed in a month. I usually clean my teeth with water or floss

2 million years of human evolution. Do you really believe this propaganda? I haven't had a single oral procedure my entire life. Eat tougher foods

Genuine question for pearlywhitecels, if you miss a day is that bad? I forget sometimes :(

Just believe fluorite in toothpaste won't cause you any harm theory

I never brushed my teeth when I was a kid. Now I'm missing teeth and one is noticable.

2 million years of human evolution. Do you really believe this propaganda? I haven't had a single oral procedure my entire life. Eat tougher foods
We weren't drinking sugary drinks and eating sugary foods back then. I'm not sacrificing foodcopes just so I dont have to do a 4 minute activity everyday.

Just believe fluorite in toothpaste won't cause you any harm theory
Are you swallowing a tube of toothpaste everyday? I'll risk the fluoride, we may gain mutations from it and become supercels

I only really brush once a day, but I use some repair & protection stuff for sensitive teeth and cavity prevention, which has been working pretty well for me for the last half a decade. :feelsjuice:

Flouride is toxic. I haven't brushed with flouride in 2 months.

We weren't drinking sugary drinks and eating sugary foods back then. I'm not sacrificing foodcopes just so I dont have to do a 4 minute activity everyday.
Im not really into sweets. Just eat beef and fruits mainly.

I am retarded.

I brush my teeth twice a day

I’ve lost 1 molar already and had a root canal. Molar on the other side is rotting out actively. :feelsUgh: