Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If you don't already hate women, this will wake you up

Timothy2:12

Timothy2:12

Greycel
DUmoc6OjOa5Oq4xvnnlgBk2H2tllJlh72xAL6KadxOI

I have lost my faith in humanity a long time ago but this is extremely disgusting.

I am fucking speechless

So many MGTOW Reddit lurkers seen like 5 threads pop up that were on MGTOW Reddit

I mean, I would've left him sooner than her, or at least ask the doctors to euthanize him.

Thats why its funny when women get killed and claim they get beat on and stay or raped then want someone to feel sorry for them... only virgin women can be raped... pussyprivilege

i would've said they can have her if they let me go

If the role's were reversed the guy would stay.

This could be LARP
Could be, but remember this happens all the time, for example soldiers come home with missing limbs and their wives cheat like crazy then divorce them leaving the husband homeless.

I'm going to be 100% honest and say that story makes me laugh because I'd NEVER protect a stupid bitch because this is always what happens. Weak beta fuck. Like with that college shooting a few years ago. This one girl got all the media attention for her Chad boyfriend shielding her body with his and took a hail of bullets to the back with his body which saved her life. He died in her arms. Then a month later she found another boyfriend.....

On the flipside: I read a story last week which made me so angry but I couldn't help but laugh. A wife and her husband were driving. They were in an argument and due to her shitty driving she flipped the car over and they had a really REALLY bad car accident. I think she had a broken arm. He suffered the worst injuries. Nerve paralysis and can hardly walk and scars all over his body. Anyway, nothing fatal though but he has limited use of his lower torso now and his dick doesn't work. You heard that right. He now pees in a fucking bag and his dick doesn't work. That was 2 years ago. And now she says she can't stay with her husband because he can't have sex. BECAUSE SHE FUCKING SUCKS AT DRIVING AND MADE HIM INTO A DICK-LESS MAN! Oh man my anger I wanted to just punch all the females in my path that day.

and if it was a male leaving a femoid that got bashed, the male would be shamed by this cucked sjw ociety

he should have been carrying a gun

Could be fake but she isn't even considering how she would feel if she sacrificed her health for him and he left her

Could be fake but she isn't even considering how she would feel if she sacrificed her health for him and he left her
i've heard of this kind of shit happening irl so i can believe it. I read a story from a guy on 4chan whose wife had a long term illness that meant he needed to take care of her, as soon as she recovered he found chatlogs of her talking to guys on okcupid and other dating sites, jfl@trusting a woman

reminds me of a good ol country song