Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you do ascend...

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

I need a sheboon gf now
★★★★★
Incase one of you "incels" do ascend I am here to give you a list of things to assure you don't get cheated on the next day or to stop her from hating you

1. Dont even care for her I mean dont
2. Abuse the living shit out of her
3. Hate her the worst way possible
4. Never show interest
5. Be as toxic as humanly possible I dont care how much your parents told you to be a gentleman

I'm not a romantic type. I don't want to have a girlfriend or get married, just pump and dump.

Sex haver problems, who cares

Oh believe me, i will. (Never happening tho)

So it's hopeless?

Of course it is. It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It will never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption. No release. That's how it is.

@LeFrenchCel

Then why ascend?
My 14 year old edgelord faggot phase has passed. Hope yours reaches a conclusion this year.
Then why ascend?...
4. Never show interest
Then why ascend?...
5. Be as toxic as humanly possible I dont care how much your parents told you to be a gentleman

I will never be capable of loving a toilet.

Retarded post

So it's hopeless?

Of course it is. It always was. From the start. You'll never be a girl's erotic dream. Get used to it. It's not for you. Anyhow, it's too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn't work. It will never work. You're orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It's already hurt you. It'll keep getting worse. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There's no redemption. No release. That's how it is.

@LeFrenchCel
26008.jpg

Incase one of you "incels" do ascend I am here to give you a list of things to assure you don't get cheated on the next day or to stop her from hating you

4. Never show interest
That will only work if Chad