Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR If you died, how many people would go to your funeral?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Only my mom in my case and I'm not even sure about that.

Family is all

I have a pretty big extended family, so there would be a decent amount, but yeah just family/ family friends pretty much.

Just my family members like 5-6 at most, if I were to be buried, but I have requested to be cremated and have my remains disposed of however they want.

Zero point zero

probably just parents or some family

Everyone in .co would be invited :feelsautistic:

i may sound weird but i have like 4-6 groups of friends all over north carolina. plus my family so like 20+

Some of my family, but they would probably only go to not look bad in front of their friends

Family and friends.

Only my family tbh i have no friends since i was 16 and i'm almost 21 now. Probably some random cousin or uncle would appear too

My family and my one friend.

I don't want anyone to come to my funeral. Any surviving family I have, I want them to just assume I'm still alive, but not that talkative.

Everyone I knew is already on the other side.

Family and some friends i guess

Family although maybe not but I live with them so I guess they'd go. No extended family near so my grand total of goers would be 2 (Mommy and daddy :DDD)

Unless any of you guys wanna come to my funeral <3

My parents and my half-siblings would probably show up, but that's pretty much it.

Rest of my family either barely knows that I exist, or want nothing to do with me.

My dad is already extremely disappointed that I didn't turn into a jock, and that I didn't take an interest in sports like other token blacks, so he'd most likely rope himself or something, Idk.

About 20-30, bcos extended family.

how would i know

I'm too poor to afford a funeral. I'll be like Osama bin laden and be "buried at sea"

Depends what type of burial I had. probs be catholic funeral as my parents would be the one paying for it.
If it was catholic, maybe parents and a brother.
if it was an islamic burial, i'd think the entire fucking community.

Only my mother. But if I die after her , nobody.

There are already people who thought I was dead and didn't even send me an email to see how I'm doing, if I'm, you know, alive.

Parents, sister and maybe my 2 nephews I guess. Maybe a remaining auntie that is still alive, that's all.

My funeral will be a simple arrangement of my body in a bag in a box on a shelf in a basement along with all the other unclaimed dead men, man.

Family and maybe a handful of friends

Priest and undertakers

family and relatives

My friends and family, maybe some extended family, maybe some co workers idk tbh.

Family is all. Maybe not even some of them would. Willing to travel.

Parents and uncles etc. i guess.

Not even the priest

Some people in my family and that is it.

If i died right know i guess my parents and my incel friend.

That's all.

I don't believe in God. What should be done with my corpse is a bit of a dilemma. On one hand, I know I shouldn't give a crap, as it's literally not my business. On the other hand, the thought of being a burden to others after my death bothers me a bit.

If it were up to me, my corpse would be left to vultures and other scavengers. That's how nature is supposed to process corpses.

Does it actually matter, you dead....

Does it actually matter, you dead....
I used to have this mindset, that nothing that happens after our death can possibly matter to us.

Physicist Sean Caroll changed my mind about that in his book "Something Deeply Hidden". He makes good points.

My parents probably. But only because they’d feel obliged to.

funerals are for the living, not the dead, so I'm sure a fair number of people that are related to me and associates of my parents would

If I died right now, maybe 4 people.
If I died a few decades from now, no one.

My family would virtue signal and go but they don’t even love me