Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you didn't get laid in high school, it's not even worth trying in your 20s

Feminism Sucks!

Feminism Sucks!

I love Dr Verwoerd, I love Apartheid, VIRGIN PRIDE
★★★★
Think about it. You missed out on your chance to get actually fresh pussy from a female at the peak of her attractiveness, so don't settle for what is essentially a consolation prize. Even though females find me sexually repulsive, if some female my age (mid 20s) ever did want sex with me I would say NO. Sex in your 20s is far inferior to sex in high school. If you didn't have relationships and sex in high school, you missed out on the gold standard. Even though I've never seen anyone I know in real life naked (females found me sexually repulsive even 10 years ago), there were so many slutty whores I went to high school with who posted really slutty skimpy bikini pics on social media like the worthless whores they are. Most if not all of them are less attractive than they were back in high school. Their boobs are smaller and less perky, their faces are starting to look droopy and sunken, their skin no longer looks soft and pleasant the way it once did.

Sex in high school is like a pizza fresh from the oven. Sex in your 20s is like a pizza from the back of your fridge that has been reheated a dozen times and is over a week old.

what can a nigga do

there's no point because you will never have sex with the vigor and stamina of a 15 year old

Sex in high school is like a pizza fresh from the oven. Sex in your 20s is like a pizza from the back of your fridge that has been reheated a dozen times and is over a week old.
>he knows

found the fakecel

if you didn't had sex until your 20's its just over, nature kept you away from females, just LDAR or COPE

>he knows

found the fakecel
I don't know what sex in high school is like (I never had it), but I can make an educated guess based on the way females are less attractive in their mid 20s than they are in high school and all their whoring around must have made their pussies loose

I disagree. Yeah, we missed sex in teenage years and 20s, 30s, etc. But sex is a biological need and getting it will make you happier and fulfilled at whatever age you are. We lost it but we don't know exactly what we lost. This is why I still try dating.

Honestly most of my high school male classmates were still virgins, the only that had lost their virginity were the Chad tiers and those who had a girlfriend (even if she was ugly and fat). They admitted it with no shame. I believe it's very common to be a virgin in high school nowadays so I wouldn't say it's over or it never began if you graduate from HS and you're still a virgin. However if your situation doesn't quickly change after 18 or early 20s yeah you're fucked, the closer you get to wizardcel (30 year old virgin) the more it will fuck up your sanity. I still got some years remaining but I'm scared of thinking about it.

if u miss out in highschool the rest of your life is going to be shit it’s your destiny

High school is a miniscule portion of your life. Even normies are virgins when they graduate. Things get bad and harder after you hit 25

I can't wait until President Trump wins in 2024 and goes DEATH CON 3 on FEMINISTS...that's what they get for refusing to sleep with us because we aren't CHAD

Some people here really live with the "crab in a bucket" mentality

volcel if you'd say no tbh

Think about it. You missed out on your chance to get actually fresh pussy from a female at the peak of her attractiveness, so don't settle for what is essentially a consolation prize. Even though females find me sexually repulsive, if some female my age (mid 20s) ever did want sex with me I would say NO. Sex in your 20s is far inferior to sex in high school. If you didn't have relationships and sex in high school, you missed out on the gold standard. Even though I've never seen anyone I know in real life naked (females found me sexually repulsive even 10 years ago), there were so many slutty whores I went to high school with who posted really slutty skimpy bikini pics on social media like the worthless whores they are. Most if not all of them are less attractive than they were back in high school. Their boobs are smaller and less perky, their faces are starting to look droopy and sunken, their skin no longer looks soft and pleasant the way it once did.

this is the reason for why I hate some of you bastards here. look at this this retarded text... only monkey IQ could write this bullshit

Because thing as Attractiveness is genetically provided, your genetics can't change like during your life, that's initial and finit values that define your value, at least for population and bio-machines.
There's juust a few exceptions. If a teen boy is fat, he's *able* to lose weight, and inside the obese skin he may find a strong chin, I've seen such a cases IRL, like in pic related.

But if you have a narrow face, strabismus, low height, psychopaty, narrow jaw, it can't be naturally fixed.

true that. i'm in college and havent even been trying to ascend as of late because it doesn't fucking matter. adult sex is just a cope. adults are just diminished adolescence. have sex or not have sex as an adult, who cares.

this is all true but i will still try with early 20s and legally attainable teenage femoids, but i wouldn't consider it true ascension if i were to succeed.

Its all over if u haven't ascended by 20 and u seen as a leper of society

I’m 20 and never had a conversation with a chick my age or younger, Why even bother trying now. I’ll just keep rotting in my room like the past 2 years.

Highschool in retrospective is the catalyst of what you can expect from women in the future. If only I was informed enough back then, maybe, maybe I wouldn't have wasted so many years caring about something that essentially I was never going to get or haven't up until this point. Having said all that, if highschool did teach me anything ot taught me pretty quick that I was ugly and there was something wrong with me clearly. I know now that isn't true, not completely, but it sure did fuck me in the head for a few years.

I hate all the sluts who fucked in my high school years ago

Damn im 19 its over blud

Every foid in my highschool was a white chadsexual whore. Never even had a chance :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

It's one thing to still be a virgin after highschool. but if you're 24, 25, 26 or so and still a virgin it's ridiculously over for you.

It’s worth trying up until age 23, I’d say that’s your window. You should try absolutely everything until that point and then if you’ve got nothing you can just LDAR without regret.

I don’t want 15-18 year olds on here who have never approached a girl to then put a bit of effort in and pull a girl at a party or on Tinder to skew things. They were just late blooming normies and their confidence did hinder them - but we get grouped in with those clowns.

I was playing/ building LEGOs in high school, still am even today

Stupid roastie high school sluts all joined sorWHORities in college to fuck more Chads
I love Dr. Verwoerd. I love Apartheid.

In high school I got rejected by every foid, same thing happened in college and I gotta deal with a happy couple my age in my department while I rot...

retarded thread. get established in your 20s so you can get a 20 year old gf in your 30s

for me i think that not getting a gf in college is really the last time i will have a good way to ascend. now it's way harder since i don't meet a ton of whores my age on the daily plus i think that ascending in HS is just too early

think about it logically

I never even had sex and i'm in my thirties it is too late for me to improve.

Jerking off at pictures they post on social media > Actually having sex with them ngl

I disagree. Yeah, we missed sex in teenage years and 20s, 30s, etc. But sex is a biological need and getting it will make you happier and fulfilled at whatever age you are. We lost it but we don't know exactly what we lost. This is why I still try dating.

Better later than never

I didn't have girls at my high school

Number 30 is coming up and it hasn't happened yet.
Maybe it's time to go see some ladies of the night.