Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you didn’t fuck in middle school it’s over

M

malakai

Banned
-
High school? Nah.

2018 these kids be fucking in middle school now. Meanwhile we are posting on image boards

legit

i even googled around one day and found some forum where girls explained how and when they lost their virginity. most of these fucking sluts said they lost it at like 11-12, to older guys. the tamest answers there were like 15-16. i mean it's over anyway, we're on lap 1 while everyone else is on lap 45+ in terms of a normal social life.

i wish my only problem was sex. i dont even leave my house. i would be perfectly fine to at least have a normal life, and not have a gf, which is actually not that weird. thats why it annoys me when i see fakecels with normal lives, but who cant have a gf

what age is middle school for you US folk?

You might want to lookup the definition of incel buddy boyo.

yes, but if they have social circles they are in a better position than most of the truecels who are hermits...

more like 4th grade these days.

If you left the maternity ward a virgin it's over.

I just want to get married

Wrong. It's over if you didn't fuck in ELEMENTARY.

Legit, I constantly see girls online talk about how their first sexual experience was at 12-13.
It's over.

gL0st44.png

if u didnt slay prime pussy when u and female were both at the prime age of 16, its fucking over. Virgin until death 4lyf

High school everyone is doing it, and if you graduate college a virgin, it's beyond ovER.

legit

i even googled around one day and found some forum where girls explained how and when they lost their virginity. most of these fucking sluts said they lost it at like 11-12, to older guys. the tamest answers there were like 15-16. i mean it's over anyway, we're on lap 1 while everyone else is on lap 45+ in terms of a normal social life.
"Normal social life" = destroying your emotions by being a degenerate

But, yeah, girls nowadays are sending nudes by age 10.

Life ends at 13. If you turn out to be aspie/schizoid/retarded at puberty it's over unless you magically turn into a male model.

If you're over 18 and have no friends and aren't still in education it's over. Not even meme'ing. Once you start working it becomes 100000000x harder to actually make friends.

Yeah man, kids fuck like crazy in middle school