Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If you didn't ascend in college then it's definitely over for you.

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
College is the only time in your life when you're going to be surrounded by women in your age group who don't expect you to be the greatest version of yourself. You won't be expected to have a good career because you're still a student. You can still get away with acting somewhat awkward because you're young and no one expects you to have fully matured by then. You won't be judged as harshly if you've never had a girlfriend before.

Also, you'll have way more opportunities and free time to interact with women in your age group than at any other point in your adult life. After college, your only primary opportunities to meet women are on dating apps or bars (both of which you'll get immediately rejected for not being Chad)

If you didn't ascend in college, it's unlikely that you'll ever ascend.

90% of people who "ascend" in their 20s are betabuxxers and aren't desired.
you'll never be 15 and in love

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

not worrying about rent, bills, student loans

only worry in life is how you're gonna cheat on that history test on monday

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

gotta be a serious man nowall the good ones are taken

maybe a nice girl will eventually settle with you

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

you have missed out on teenage love

@TheProphetMuscle pin this and give @mistersinister a medal

College is the only time in your life when you're going to be surrounded by women in your age group who don't expect you to be the greatest version of yourself. You won't be expected to have a good career because you're still a student. You can still get away with acting somewhat awkward because you're young and no one expects you to have fully matured by then. You won't be judged as harshly if you've never had a girlfriend before.

Also, you'll have way more opportunities and free time to interact with women in your age group than at any other point in your adult life. After college, your only primary opportunities to meet women are on dating apps or bars (both of which you'll get immediately rejected for not being Chad)

lying on the grass on a warm summer night, watching the stars, carelessly chatting

you'll never take a young, tight, hot-bodied girls virginity, pulling out to cum all over her back and have her look in your eyes and say "I love you"

you'll never have a girl around every day after school, pretend to be doing homework together, but instead just **** like rabbits

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

they have already felt all those new exciting feelings before, and are usually jaded and bitter

you missed what it feels like to have not a care in the world other than making your girl happy

And the hardest thing is to swallow this disgusting truth. Honestly I'm so furious about myself (not for what I did but because of my genetics and shit) that I just endlessly bury it deep in my mind, as I'm too afraid to fully embrace the horror of being an incel - a complete social outcast. Just as I'm writing this, my heartbeat is going up.

Way beyond over.

I didn’t, it’s over

And the hardest thing is to swallow this disgusting truth. Honestly I'm so furious about myself (not for what I did but because of my genetics and shit) that I just endlessly bury it deep in my mind, as I'm too afraid to fully embrace the horror of being an incel - a complete social outcast. Just as I'm writing this, my heartbeat is going up.

Way beyond over.

Few mm of bone :feelsclown:

Idk, im about to graduate and from my experience all of those absurd expectations and hypergamy were already there from the start. Really high school is the best time because pretty much everyone is inexperienced at the beginning. By the end of high school the sexual hierarchy is already formed. Hell i knew guys who were getting nudeshows over facetime in 7th grade. Starting college as a khhv with no experience whatsoever in the current year is already an impossible mountain to climb.

Like yeah youre surrounded by foids but youre equally surrounded by tall thugmaxxed giga moggers. Also women are more free and unrestricted by their parents. As we know, contrary to normie expectations, sexual liberation actually results in runaway hypergamy and sexual stratification, so the situation is actually worse than it was in high school. At least back then foids are just beginning to realize their sociosexual value and tend to have lower self-esteem.

College age roasties are unironically already used up roast beef trash who acquired taste for chad cock and have been indoctrinated by feminism and social "justice" into hating all other men.

And of course i have a medical deformity of sorts that reversemogs all the other normie problems people talk about here, so im just fucked over. At least now i can live the normie wageslave life and spend the rest of my time coping and toking and doing whatever is in my power to make the lives of sex havers miserable

In college right now and have yet to get a girlfriend. I approached one the other day and got brutally rejected. I made a post about it. It's a sad feeling to watch this opportunity go by without even getting so much as a kiss.

If you haven’t ascended by the time you graduate high school it’s looking sketchy for you. High school is usually a preview of what’s to come

Jfl im 20 and still a virgin it's fucking over

i dropped out of high school when i turned 18 and didn't go to college. it's fucking ovER for me :feelsrope:
Jfl im 20 and still a virgin it's fucking over
same. at 20, we're probably gonna be virgins forever :feelsrope:

Brutal concentrated blackpill. We missed out on the only favorable time in our lives due to factors beyond our control. Now we can only cope. It's over for us young adultcels.
1f76be2a5e26136c1c04c70e9980b32e 1

IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER IT'S OVER

AGREED. This pill I’m struggling to swallow. No way I’m finishing college KHHV.:cryfeels::cryfeels:

If you haven’t ascended by the time you graduate high school it’s looking sketchy for you. High school is usually a preview of what’s to come
true highschool failure is a big one and college is the final nail to end it

Cope
If you have good genetics, you will get laid all time from primary school to university to real work life.
If you have bad genetics then it never began for you.

Idk, im about to graduate and from my experience all of those absurd expectations and hypergamy were already there from the start. Really high school is the best time because pretty much everyone is inexperienced at the beginning. By the end of high school the sexual hierarchy is already formed. Hell i knew guys who were getting nudeshows over facetime in 7th grade. Starting college as a khhv with no experience whatsoever in the current year is already an impossible mountain to climb.
I agree with these posts.

As someone who's about to graduate college (Uni), this time has been nothing but a blackpilling experience. It got so bad that I couldn't even find the energy to shitpost on here anymore so took up other copes.

I'm now more mentally stable but still have those days where I just want to kill myself and it's compounded whenever I go to college.
You see all the fresh/tight 18-19 year olds starting out: but you just know it's all for chad.

I almost laugh when I see a bunch of Incels with optimism that since lockdown restrictions have "all but gone, now will be my time to pull some women".

They don't know what the brutal blackpilling that awaits them.
It's obvious who the chads will be and who the Incels are. A highschool guy who was visiting my college was flirting with foids at our uni and other foids who attended the Uni open day.

It's obvious he'll have his pick when he starts Uni in September. Meanwhile I've gone 4 years without even a woman having an extended conversation with me.

It's over for me.

You can still get away with acting somewhat awkward because you're young and no one expects you to have fully matured by then.
I don't quite agree. At college age (18-21), akwardness and poor social skills are a failo for pretty much any non-Chad.
Most ugly guys won't benefit from it anyway. In college, foids spend their free time with a select circle of popular males to raise their own status. To have at least some chances, you yourself need to have a social circle consisting of normal, relatively popular people and that requires genuine charisma if you're ugly.

deffo

in HS u can havae a doubt and be like aight maybe i'm just 5/10, but college puts a wall between humans and subhumans :feelzez:

even if in stem some low-tier normies and normies are volcelling by tryharding studies :feelzez:

I’m one class away from finishing my Applied Math degree. I’m so fucked. and I agree with the OP after seeing the glimpse of life after college (literally impossible to make friends unlike in college)

I know this to be true because in my senior year, I had the opportunity to get out my college town bubble and go to the city that’s fairly big about 10 miles away frequently. You go to a bar or gym and no body gives a flying fuck about you. Zero. At least in college, you stay in dorm or something and people give a slight fuck about you but once you get out you’re alone.

Last edited:
Posts like this makes me realise that its over when I'm on lifefuel mood

:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsUgh::feelsUgh: Way to brutally destroy my morning. :feelsUgh::feelsUgh::incel::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I would say its with the end of high school, college girls already fuck guys twice their age to advance in life. Great majority of prostitutes/ethots/stripteasers are college girls. In college you start competing with 30yold guys who already have established lives. College girls move away from their parents for the first time in life so they go full whore mode.

I would say its with the end of high school, college girls already fuck guys twice their age to advance in life. Great majority of prostitutes/ethots/stripteasers are college girls. In college you start competing with 30yold guys who already have established lives. College girls move away from their parents for the first time in life so they go full whore mode.
I agree more or less. High school really has a unique advantage. And while I think uni is still a good chance to ascend if one plays their cards right, rarely does the guy who was a loser in HS turn it around in uni.

Another thing is I've yet to see someone on here who majored in something that isn't a sausage fest. If I could go back I'd study biology as it's almost always majority female and still is an interesting and relatively useful major. Also living on campus is an absolute necessity, I went to a commuter school for most of my classes to save money, what a retard I was...

I understand the soothing feeling of brootality washing away every other thought into comfortable defeatism, but beating around the bush these notions will not, objectively, make any changes for the better or otherwise.
Dwelling on them is also a form of cope, but there is more to life.

2022 and water is still wet :feelsaww:

Correct. Having zero experience with the opposite sex by the time you graduate high school is an ominous sign of things to come.

When I was in uni I was naive in thinking most people including foids were like me, not having sex and studying. I had no idea the foids around me were having sex parties with Chad

My avi tells you what you literally need to do

I already missed out on teenage love
There's like, one girl in my Computer Engineering course and she's only hanging out with the higher tier normies

It is a harsh truth, very awful, from 19 to above it will only get worse, nowhere to found anyone, nowhere to go, most of the foids are already bored and lived their maximum earlier so now they are just bitter and stunted, highschool sex life is a dream long gone for me too, feels like a wasted youth the one i had, is painful indeed

you're in your 20's now

gotta get a good job

I went to an all boys school in high school. I came to college bluepilled and simping:bluepill:. I got no foidal action. So I adopted the red pill :redpill: to self improve and cut the simpshit. I got no foidal action. I adopted the blackpill after I experienced ungodly levels of rejection and devastation from trying to get girls. I realized that chads and normies don't have to try change themselves to get laid like I tried. They just exist and it happens. Chads get what they want and normies get what they can. Subhumans like me get nothing. I'm repulsive to foids because of my looks. I'm in college for my third year now and it's safe to say it's over for me:blackpill:

Last edited: