Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you destroy a man's life, even if he's innocent, it's seen as virtuous. Men should avoid social media and being a public figure unless necessary

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Men want other men dead because it's reduced competition for money and pussy.

Simple as that. Other men want you dead.

I think men who have social media and make themselves easily accessible are fucking morons, especially if they're a white male which is worth extra points if someone fucks up your life.

So what now? I'm not sure. Be a ninja if possible and only appear when necessary. For the most part, men have no real friends or allies.

be chad or ldar, water wet

100% true, instead of competing with another tribe, city or state, as part of a male-group, you're competing on your own vs every single man on the planet
True
I think men who have social media and make themselves easily accessible are fucking morons, especially if they're a white male which is worth extra points if someone fucks up your life.
Also true, why would you want to leave yourself open to attack from online presence, just be 100% anon

So what now? I'm not sure. Be a ninja if possible and only appear when necessary. For the most part, men have no real friends or allies.
Men LARP as your friend/ally until something better comes along and they drop you like a piece of shit, like how guys will start shit talking you the moment theu smell the scent of a foids fishy cunt.

Most men shouldn't have social media because most men are 90+% incel. Only Chads should use social media. Using social media as a non-chad is just being a simp giving women attention for nothing in return

You can't get access to women without social media but you also can't have a nice safe life with it too.

I think as a non Chad though, the superior choice is obvious

This is a 100% truthpill which I can confirm from personal experience.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back