Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If you deny the IQ and what it means you are not a real blackpiller

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
IQ cope is shockingly common on these boards and it boggles my mind. The IQ and what it means is one of the biggest blackpills ever, easily on a par with the lookspill and if you deny it with some bluepill rant about how IQ doesn't matter or how it doesn't measure intelligence then you are still bluepill. Period.

ok cuck. why are all your posts bait?

Pol Pot did nothing wrong. he did away with that by killing anyone with a Mensa score, most being high ranking members of Cambodian society. whoops. you can't pull the IQ card when you kill off all the smart people.

Senor Chang Hah 17102018161503

ok cuck. why are all your posts bait?

Pol Pot did nothing wrong. he did away with that by killing anyone with a Mensa score, most being high ranking members of Cambodian society. whoops. you can't pull the IQ card when you kill off all the smart people.
When i read ur posts i feel like i need a political dictuonary

exactly. same thing goes for race bluepillers who deny the statistics when the very ESSENCE of the blackpill is statistics.

Thinking IQ implies you won the genetic lottery is cope, thinking IQ doesn't imply intelligence is cope. IQ just contributes to your success, there are many highiqcels here. High IQ is a curse when you're an incel, it only allows you to suffer more.

>AN REAL T. BLACKPILLER

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    7.5 KB · Views: 20
It matters but not to females
I would even go so far as to say having a low IQ will make you more successful with the opposite gender

Lol did someone on here seriously think IQ doesn't determine intelligence? They must be low IQ themselves to come up w such a cope

Thinking IQ implies you won the genetic lottery is cope, thinking IQ doesn't imply intelligence is cope. IQ just contributes to your success, there are many highiqcels here. High IQ is a curse when you're an incel, it only allows you to suffer more.

A high IQ won't get you foids, but it can massively improve your quality of life in other ways. It means a better higher paying job, better social skills, higher performance at the things you do, greater odds that you will be able to get good at some interesting passion or hobby etc. Having a low IQ basically means you will spend your entire life working at a gas station and getting trashed with nothing interesting happening in your life at all. And then on top of that low IQ individuals are also more impulsive and more likely to fuck up their lives.

I may not have a super high IQ (it's 98) but it's still just good enough that I can have some interesting hobbies to cope with since I can't get foids. If I did not have even this as a result of too low of an IQ I would probably just kill myself with booze. And I am not even joking about that.

A high IQ won't get you foids, but it can massively improve your quality of life in other ways.
I agree that it helps a lot but I was just saying that IQ isn't the ultimate key to success in life. IQ by itself gets you nowhere unless you use it. There are a lot of rich morons and there are a lot of poor smart guys.

tbh even though i wish i were high iq so that i could get a good career going, it wont change the fact that im still incel. It would give me more financial stability and i could get nice copes, buy a hooker but that's it.

eh, you can practice to become good at IQ tests

IQ has minimal bearing on your quality of life, not even the most important factor in succeeding professionally (mental health, discipline and social skills are all more important than IQ.) It's a nice thing to have though just nowhere near as important as looks.

A high IQ won't get you foids, but it can massively improve your quality of life in other ways. It means a better higher paying job, better social skills, higher performance at the things you do, greater odds that you will be able to get good at some interesting passion or hobby etc. Having a low IQ basically means you will spend your entire life working at a gas station and getting trashed with nothing interesting happening in your life at all. And then on top of that low IQ individuals are also more impulsive and more likely to fuck up their lives.
High IQ people, as you refer to them as, are usually socially isolated people. I don't see how a high level of intelligence somehow amplifies one's social competence, if anything it seems to be doing the opposite

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back