Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If You Deny the Black Pill, You're Denying Reality

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
You're denying observable facts. You're denying evolutionary biology. You're denying science itself.

The Black Pill is not merely our opinion on how things are, it IS how things are!

Cucktears, I'm sorry if the Black Pill offends your delicate, liberal sensibilities, but we don't make the news here, we just report it.
That's what makes this forum so special. We talk about the brutal, unvarnished truth. We don't sugarcoat things. We bring taboos out into the open. We uncover the unpleasant reality of female nature, and back it up with links to statistics and scientific studies.

What do you back up your claims with?
Answer: nothing. You just get emotional, lob insults at us and engage in juvenile name-calling.

But, you see, Cucktears, the beauty of being on the side of the truth is that we're immune from arguments. Anyone who attempts to refute our facts loses the moment he opens his mouth. After all, how can you possibly disprove that 2+2=4?

You can't. But that doesn't stop you from trying, does it?

Let's make a deal, Cucktears. You keep making fun of us, and we'll keep being right. Agreed?

Last edited:
It’s crazy to think that there are actually people that try and dismiss biology and history as if it is nothing. I’ve actually had teachers try and to this and say these things are not important in the modern era. Without biology and history what left is there to stand on? I’d say that these things are more important than any social or cultural aspect can ever be.

You realize you're telling this to a blackpilled forum right?

We know dude

if youre denying blackpill,you are a cuck

most normies and smart chads know this as well

It’s crazy to think that there are actually people that try and dismiss biology and history as if it is nothing. I’ve actually had teachers try and to this and say these things are not important in the modern era. Without biology and history what left is there to stand on? I’d say that these things are more important than any social or cultural aspect can ever be.
You simply can't deny facts. Anyone who attempts to is wrong the moment he tries. I don't care how "offensive" this forum is to mainstream society, the fact is, we're right and everyone else is wrong. Simple as that. Men and women are biologically and psychologically different, despite what the feminists and "progressive" cucks claim.

most normies and smart chads know this as well
I agree. I actually think EVERYONE is black-pilled deep inside, even the members of Cucktears. But, what annoys me about them is their disingenuous grandstanding and virtue-signaling. It's phony as a three-dollar bill. I would have a lot of respect for them if they simply cut the bullshit, got real, and submitted to the truth. Let's stop this phony charade, pretending that life is all sunshine and rainbows. Reality and the Black Pill are synonymous. Everything else is a lie.
Don't forget the guests.
Exactly my reason for starting this thread.
if youre denying blackpill,you are a cuck
That's pretty much it. If you deny the Black Pill, you're either a cuck because of brainwashing, or you're willingly a cuck. I have more respect for the former, as he's a victim of false information, while the latter is simply employing a surreptitious mating strategy (hint: simping doesn't get you laid).
You realize you're telling this to a blackpilled forum right?

We know dude
I specifically directed this post at Cucktears. They need to read it. They'll try to make fun of it, of course. But, like I said, they can continue mocking us, and we'll continue being right.

Last edited:
Blackpill is that thing that everyone deep inside knows is true, but doesn't want to admit it

The blackpill is 100 % real, same goes for lookism.

let cucktears and normies be severly cucked for them to realize what we've been talking was true from the very beginning.

Mark my words, it's only a matter of time before society recognizes that we were entirely right and. Because the truth always have the last say.

Mainstream society even denies in the Black Pill when it comes to death. They actually convince themselves that they don't actually die. No. They go to "Heaven" instead. Pure delusion.
Blackpill is that thing that everyone deep inside knows is true, but doesn't want to admit it
Exactly. In fact, that's the only difference between this forum and a place like "Incel tears". We openly admit the truth, while they insist on hiding behind a facade of phoniness, even when they know we're right.

Last edited:
The blackpill is 100 % real, same goes for lookism.

let cucktears and normies be severly cucked for them to realize what we've been talking was true from the very beginning.

Mark my words, it's only a matter of time before society recognizes that we were entirely right and. Because the truth always have the last say.
They will do eveything to deny us until the truth becomes one big horse and they won't be able to laugh it off/ hide it

water is wet.

dont ban me pls

You're denying observable facts. You're denying evolutionary biology. You're denying science itself.

The Black Pill is not merely our opinion on how things are, it IS how things are!

Cucktears, I'm sorry if the Black Pill offends your delicate, liberal sensibilities, but we don't make the news here, we just report it.
That's what makes this forum so special. We talk about the brutal, unvarnished truth. We don't sugarcoat things. We bring taboos out into the open. We uncover the unpleasant reality of female nature, and back it up with links to statistics and scientific studies.

What do you back up your claims with?
Answer: nothing. You just get emotional, lob insults at us and engage in juvenile name-calling.

But, you see, Cucktears, the beauty of being on the side of the truth is that we're immune from arguments. Anyone who attempts to refute our facts loses the moment he opens his mouth. After all, how can you possibly disprove that 2+2=4?

You can't. But that doesn't stop you from trying, does it?

Let's make a deal, Cucktears. You keep making fun of us, and we'll keep being right. Agreed?

Agreed. Made a thread about it calling the :bluepill: = false optimism.