Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could, would you trade your current penis for a BBC?

Incel Rap Genius

Incel Rap Genius

Recruit
★★★
10% - Off topic
so if you have a micropenis you could get a bigger one

the only catch to this trade is that your penis would have to be black

so like if you're asian or white or hispanic you'd get a bigger dick, but it'd be black

would you do it?

Covert GrAYcel BBC worship thread, but I'll bite. How big are we talking?

Covert GrAYcel BBC worship thread, but I'll bite. How big are we talking?
]dude i have a literal swastika in my pfp. i hate dem niggers i just thought it'd be a funny thought if you were white then pulled your pants down and you had a blackskinned dick

also i had like 1700 posts on my last accoutn so im based i joined this website in 2020

but to answer your question i would say at least 8 inches

BBC nigger gorilla dick im talking big ass gorrillas monskyeu depenis

No. I like my 5.4 inches plus it's not like we will be able to legally use it.

]dude i have a literal swastika in my pfp. i hate dem niggers i just thought it'd be a funny thought if you were white then pulled your pants down and you had a blackskinned dick

also i had like 1700 posts on my last accoutn so im based i joined this website in 2020

but to answer your question i would say at least 8 inches

BBC nigger gorilla dick im talking big ass gorrillas monskyeu depenis
thank you wise and judicious moderators for approving this to be posted i am at your mercy always and appreciate your massive intellects and abilities of moral discernment

.is users try not to be obsessed with BBC challenge (IMPOSSIBLE!!!)

Uhm
Yes

okay im never making another post about the bibisea ever again every message i post now has to go through moderator approval

fuck niggers

thank you for coming to my ted talk

I hate niggers and dont really want to imagine a shitskin dick replacing mine.

His profile screams looksmaxx faggot tourist
you are spiritually obese

and are probably a nigger too if not in actuality then in spirit

possessed by niggerspirits you are (say this in a yoda voice)

@FucktheFBI
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!

Anything to get rid of my small curry penis and enlarge it to increase chances of ascension

But problem is...

Will it fix my face?

What was your previous account here?

It would make my situation worse cant fuck woman and I also have BBC fml

It would make my situation worse cant fuck woman and I also have BBC fml
goddamn that is the worst of all possible worlds

Oh, I remember a user who went by that moniker. How come you nuked your account?
i went to school and didnt have time to do a bunch of shit but then i dropped out and i waited too long and couldn't get the account back

Covert? Seems pretty overt to me ngl.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo

i hate niggers

i just like making BBC jokes because i use the 'arty

I thought at first this was an edgelordcelpost, That faggot sure posts alot of BBC

I thought at first this was an edgelordcelpost, That faggot sure posts alot of BBC
this is legit my first post about BBC im pretty sure this is the first time ive even typed the acronym BBC on this forum

you are spiritually obese

and are probably a nigger too if not in actuality then in spirit

possessed by niggerspirits you are (say this in a yoda voice)
Why are looksmaxx fags obsessed with JoJo explain this to me faggot. Im curious.

i went to school and didnt have time to do a bunch of shit but then i dropped out and i waited too long and couldn't get the account back
Never really understood why people requested ban or even went so far as to delete their accounts entirely because they had other priorities irl. You’d think since they were so busy that they had to resort to doing that to avoid getting distracted, they wouldn’t even have the time to pay mind to this forum in the first place.
Covert? Seems pretty overt to me ngl.
This is the GrAYcel’s idea of “covert” kek.

Never really understood why people requested ban or even went so far as to delete their accounts entirely because they had other priorities irl. You’d think since they were so busy that they had to resort to doing that to avoid getting distracted, they wouldn’t even have the time to pay mind to this forum in the first place
it's too addicting id waste all my time here procrastinating and fail out

i failed anyway but that's neither here nor there

Some people naturally have darker genitalia compared to the rest of their bodies already. I know some strains of ricecels might actually have darker ethnic/BBC tier pigmentation their dick and scrotum compared to the rest of their bodies that's lighter in complexion.

Broootal. Over for dropoutcels.
Its over
Its over
Its over
Its over
Its over
Its over
Its over