Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could take a pill that makes you asexual and aromantic, would you take it.

PeruvianTruecel

PeruvianTruecel

Recruit
★★
Honestly the only thing that pisses me off is these urges. I can be a stoic and tell myself I don't give a shit about women and even slightly believe it - especially If I stay extended periods without real contact with one. But it's the moment when i do go out, and i see a fat assed chick wearing leggings so tight that they're basically a skin extension, that's when it all goes to shit and my repressed desires burst out.
In my head that is, obviously I don't sperge out in public. But fuck it's hard, you can try to suppress these urges but they'll always burst out. If I could remove them I would without a second thought.

I would tbh not like I’m getting a gf anytime soon

Maybe when i'm older and know it's 100% over

The ultimate cope, yes. I dunno if it's being an oldcel or what, but I'm almost there myself.

I'd take it even if I wasn't an incel.

A mentally/physically/emotionally healthy man with genuinely no interest whatsoever in sex or romantic relationships would be several orders of magnitude above ordinary men.

i wouldn't take it.
don't you feel bored AF after you fap?
imagine having that dull boredom your entire life.
you can basically achieve this anyway by fapping all the time and taking finasteride.
why take the choice to be horny away forever?
and not desiring women might also make you see the world in too forgiving of a light and fuck your ability to think clearly like a man.
you wouldn't lobotomize yourself because you feel sad.

Yes, I already gave up on societal validation. Giving up romantic validation will either turn me into a heartless autistic millionaire or just a another dead suicidecel. It’s a win either way

PLEASE INVENT IT

Honestly the only thing that pisses me off is these urges. I can be a stoic and tell myself I don't give a shit about women and even slightly believe it - especially If I stay extended periods without real contact with one. But it's the moment when i do go out, and i see a fat assed chick wearing leggings so tight that they're basically a skin extension, that's when it all goes to shit and my repressed desires burst out.
In my head that is, obviously I don't sperge out in public. But fuck it's hard, you can try to suppress these urges but they'll always burst out. If I could remove them I would without a second thought.

1. No, because I'd be cheating myself out of pleasure, I'd be letting society "win"

2. Various methods of chemical castration exist, you can pursue them if you want, but I doubt you will, and I doubt you would stay on that pill long either, because you'd just feel cheated, you'd realize you still get the same looks, the same rejection, but now you also let society push you to cuck yourself out of your own manhood, its probably after taking that pill that you would more likely end up committing a mass shooting

No that would be cucked

I would, sometimes its painful getting erections and knowing no hole wants me to penetrate them.

:soy:

Last edited:
Hell fuck yes.

I think being ace is really frustrating because you also can't fucking relate to sexhavers. People generally distrust aces and leave them to toil away in loneliness. All the suffering is about not being normal goddamnit.

AND I LOVE JACKING OFF, how else am I gonna get my dopamine fix??

Depends. When I still get pleasure by masturbation and it just removes the desire for sexual interactions or emotional connections with women, yes. Otherwise the physiological gratification is something I enjoy and I wouldn't deny myself that pleasure. This is my god-given right and this society won't lead me to abandoning it.

Last edited:
If you seek professional help they'll prescribe you those pills

I'd take it even if I wasn't an incel.
True, it would be the supreme ascension, everyone would be better off without this shit, even the people getting a lot of sex.

I would tbh not like I’m getting a gf anytime soon
ya i would basically be at peace. no frustration
1. No, because I'd be cheating myself out of pleasure, I'd be letting society "win"

2. Various methods of chemical castration exist, you can pursue them if you want, but I doubt you will, and I doubt you would stay on that pill long either, because you'd just feel cheated, you'd realize you still get the same looks, the same rejection, but now you also let society push you to cuck yourself out of your own manhood, its probably after taking that pill that you would more likely end up committing a mass shooting
I understand chemmical castration, but even though it destroys your libido you still feel a romantic attraction to women. I'm talking about completely being repulsed by the thought of being with a girl, just like the thought of being with a guy or fucking an animal.

tbh society is already winning regardless. At least in this instance you wont fear sexual and romantic frustration

Last edited:
i wouldn't take it.
you can basically achieve this anyway by fapping all the time and taking finasteride.
and not desiring women might also make you see the world in too forgiving of a light and fuck your ability to think clearly like a man.
Seriously. All very good points.
The pill wouldn't take away the boredom that is incel life.

Exactly. You'd still get treated like shit by everyone whether you had a sex drive or not.
I think being ace is really frustrating because you also can't fucking relate to sexhavers. People generally distrust aces and leave them to toil away in loneliness. All the suffering is about not being normal goddamnit.
It's mostly cope. Sex is everywhere and you'll be judged, ostracized and looked down on for not partaking in the acceptance of it as a male if you aren't chad.
AND I LOVE JACKING OFF, how else am I gonna get my dopamine fix??
Yup. Literally one of the most pleasurable things an incel can experience even if it is just for a few seconds.

i wouldn't take it.
even after i fap though, i still have a romantic desire in women, to find a girl who loves me. if I'm aromantic though, that means i literally have no romantic interest in girls either, combine that with 0 sexual desire for women, I would literally find women as attractive as a random animal. I just wouldnt care , which for me is the greatest liberation.