Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you could restart your life, what would you change?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
If you could snap your fingers and wake up reborn what would you do differently in your life to prevent all of your current regrets and painful scenarios from happening?

i wouldn't want to restart my life. no way i want to experience all of this shit again.

it would be an extremely long list, that's for sure

Can we change our physical appearance?

I would prefer not to exist

I would not exist or try life as a NT male with non-fucked up parents. If I could keep the looksmax knowledge I have now it would be even easier of course.

Last edited:
Honestly think I would be a Chad if I knew then what I know now

Change genes if it's an option. If not then I would eat plenty of animal proteins, drink much milk, not mouth breathing, exercising to shit. Also fix scoliosis and rearrange teeth position

I would change everything from the start, my genetics, diet, etc.

Theres nothing much in my control that i couldve changed to make the outcome different. I would just hope that i was born with better genetics and/or different city.

Im very sorry for once i left my solitary refuge to seek fortune outside.
If i had chance to live my live again i would never go outside. I would like to choose to live in complete isolation amond my books, listening to my favorite music and just dreaming.
Im sorry that i for a brief period of my life imade foolish attempt to try lmy luck outside.

I'm not restarting unless I'm white and over 6'

I would have fixed my nose at the age of 10 and never mouth breathe again.

You should be more specific with these kinds of questions... I assume you mean start over as a newborn, but regain all your previous memories from the life you fucked up.

Heres my list:

1. Not sure if this is valid, but in this new life my mom will have been prevented from drinking and doing drugs while pregnant with me.

2. Start taking Accutane early on to prevent acne and acne scars.

3. Dont get into drugs and alcoholism.

4. Dont engage in some humiliating behaviours that screwed my social life over.

5. Stay away from certain people who screwed me over in the past.

6. Stay in shape and never resort to binge eating as a cope.

• Starting taking Zinc once puberty starts
  • Never masturbate
  • Never mouth breathe
  • Exercise at least 2 hours a day during puberty
  • Attempt to get growth hormones from my doctor
  • Don't cut away my acne to prevent the scars I have now

You should be more specific with these kinds of questions... I assume you mean start over as a newborn, but regain all your previous memories from the life you fucked up.
That is indeed what I mean. Basically "New Game +" but irl.

Last edited:
I'd bleach my skin.

MichaelJacksomaxx

Not peak in the girls locker room

not.be ethnic , not be autistic

I’d end myself much earliER

I'm too comfortable with who I am to imagine myself as a different person tbh.

But I guess I would get myself to broaden my horizons so I can talk to people more easily. I was only interested in my own shit to want to talk to others, which probably resulted in my lack of social skills.

Almost nothing, I had times when i didnt give a fuck, but there were also times when I tried hard so there is not much more I could have done anyway.

Unless I can improve my genetics I don't think much would change

Get normal education, physics, threat women how they deserve it.

My shit tier genetics by roping earlier.

I would have changed my awkward shy like behaviour,engage in doing Chad sports and pick up the courage to fight back at all the cunts who bullied and harassed me through the years

I don't think I'd be able to avoid saying "ew what the fuck" or something similar while exiting my mom's roastie. Being famous as the first talking fetus would change a lot of things for me.

Fight my bullies
Low inhib max
Fight tooth and nail to keep my hair

I'd change my genetics to become Chad and then I'd fuck foids holes.

i wouldn't want to restart my life. no way i want to experience all of this shit again.
Indeed.
We know too much already.
There is no going back.
You would only be lying to yourself if you did.
I could not live well under that skin, and ignoring all that i´ve learned.

But, if i were given the right to be born again...
I would want a fine Lamborghini Countach V12 5000QV painted in Dark Metallic, and decorated with golden stripes.
Now that is fucking beautiful.

The word "women" wouldn´t even appear on my mind in that instant.

Fight my bullies
Low inhib max
This. I know that I would still be an incel if I managed to restart my life, but I would be very greatful to myself if I fought my bullies from highschool.

Get my nose fixed so I wouldn't mouthbreathe.

Where I was raised. Wish I was raised in Japan.

Redoing my life and retaining all the knowledge I've accumulated from my painful, yet enlightening journey called life would be like living with godmode enabled. I would be a fucking unstoppable demigod among all the NPCs. Believe me, I would be filthy rich and everything else that you could possibly think of.

Not only would I be able to looksmaxx really hard and get super tall, I would be able to predict economic trends and exploit it to get very rich. I would also be able to predict everything with a high accuracy.

I wish I could go back in time. Let me know when time travel has been developed.