Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If you could Restart Life would you Kill yourself Instantly?

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
Think about it. You can kill yourself then be reborn knowing what you did wrong and fix it before it's too late.

Last edited:
Do you mean restart life with the same genetics? It would be utterly pointless, and I have no wish to go through all of that again. Sure there are things which I probably could've done differently (only in hindsight of course), at the end of the day it's not even worth doing. Life is a fucking scam in this body and I'm literally only alive to avoid ruining the rest of my parents' lives.

Even though this is masochist I am leaning towards replaying my life after I die and re-roll.

Thing is you might want to keep playing for awhile to learn more to do better next time.

Best part of my life was childhood. With new knowledge, I may also be able to improve adolescence and adulthood.

I think if I knew I was going to repeat my life with everything I learned, I would opt to stay alive to learn as much as possible first.

Do you mean restart life with the same genetics? It would be utterly pointless, and I have no wish to go through all of that again. Sure there are things which I probably could've done differently (only in hindsight of course), at the end of the day it's not even worth doing. Life is a fucking scam in this body and I'm literally only alive to avoid ruining the rest of my parents' lives.
This isn't about looks I'm talking about success.

This isn't about looks I'm talking about success.
Looks are strongly correlated to success, moreover the responses which I received from others more or less ruined my capacity for success from a young age. The thing is though, I don't want to do it all over again for precisely the same reason as to why I see no point in doing much of anything now. Any potential reward isn't worth the invested effort, and there is next to nothing that I want which I can have.

No because I am a pussy and don't have enough balls to actually kms :cryfeels:

Assuming I could just press a button and die + be reborn I would probably though. I could change the direction of my life if I kept the information I already learned now. I would either gigastudymaxx and make sure I keep my brain super healthy and eat nutritious food or I would try to NEETmaxx and make my life as NEETmaxxed as possible.

I'd go er first

Looks are strongly correlated to success, moreover the responses which I received from others more or less ruined my capacity for success from a young age. The thing is though, I don't want to do it all over again for precisely the same reason as to why I see no point in doing much of anything now. Any potential reward isn't worth the invested effort, and there is next to nothing that I want which I can have.

Would you want to re-roll like say a random male, if it was an option.

Correct but ugly people can still be rich. Look at Jeff bezos

Yes but if I have to be the same uggo, make me born with the mind I have now... So as soon as I can speak I am fully literate and blackpilled.

Yes and I would try to not fuck it my development this time if that’s what you mean

Would you want to re-roll like say a random male, if it was an option.
If I were to do that there would be a 50% chance of being in the bottom 50% of men, and while it's true that there's a very good chance that I'd be more attractive than I am now, there are other factors which come into play as well. Ultimately I don't think the odds are very good of it being truly worthwhile, especially not when I've already had my fill of bad experiences.

The only way I'd even consider it is if I'd be reborn as a legit chad, and even then I'm undecided. Maybe if my memories were wiped I suppose, but then I wouldn't really exist anymore in any capacity.

i would kill myself immediately after being reborn

No retard I’d have a second chance and this time ill make things right:feelswhat:
your copium is unreal. you'd make what right retard? your genetics?
No because I am a pussy and don't have enough balls to actually kms :cryfeels:

Assuming I could just press a button and die + be reborn I would probably though. I could change the direction of my life if I kept the information I already learned now. I would either gigastudymaxx and make sure I keep my brain super healthy and eat nutritious food or I would try to NEETmaxx and make my life as NEETmaxxed as possible.
best case scenario, you end up as the next jeff bezos with a wife that openly lusts after a taller man than you that's fucked teenagers for his entire life no matter his age while you were studying. if you want to neetmaxx just do it bro. I was inspired by neetcels raking in autismbux and you should be too. the relationship between us and them should be tax burden to taxpayer
verily

If I were to do that there would be a 50% chance of being in the bottom 50% of men, and while it's true that there's a very good chance that I'd be more attractive than I am now, there are other factors which come into play as well. Ultimately I don't think the odds are very good of it being truly worthwhile, especially not when I've already had my fill of bad experiences.

The only way I'd even consider it is if I'd be reborn as a legit chad, and even then I'm undecided. Maybe if my memories were wiped I suppose, but then I wouldn't really exist anymore in any capacity.

Seems to be a big question for reincarnation is assuming you could reincarnate how much of 'you' aka your spirit would be the same in the next life, considering you wouldn't have the memories and you also would have different biological influences on your emotions in the new body.

One could argue none of 'you' would be the same, although it also seems like there is consciousness there that we don't really understand. Eg.. even when you were like 7 years old your consciousness probably wasn't much different, at least for me it doesn't seem my consciousness is different. But then someone could say ya because its the same biological brain between when you are 7 years old and an adult more or less.

My own thinking on it is your spirit in the next layer up could have complete memory of each life, even though you can't access those memories while actually in a new life.

Something with the rolls is it would average out in time for everybody. I estimated 5% chance of incel and 5% chance of Chad. Over enough rolls people are going to hit both.

best case scenario, you end up as the next jeff bezos with a wife that openly lusts after a taller man than you that's fucked teenagers for his entire life no matter his age while you were studying. if you want to neetmaxx just do it bro. I was inspired by neetcels raking in autismbux and you should be too. the relationship between us and them should be tax burden to taxpayer
I would but I have no one who would support me financially. I have a work history so even with my PDD-NOS diagnosis I wont get NEETbux since I am not a fat useless whore with 10 kids from 10 dads. I am kind of NEETing rn but its super temporary.

Why would I want to experience this hell again? There is absolutely nothing I can do to change my appearance, hence my life

If I'm a Chad yes. Otherwise I'd rather face oblivion head on

Think about it. You can kill yourself then be reborn knowing what you did wrong and fix it before it's too late.
:feelsgah:
What is this retarded normie thinking about "doing things wrong". I am ugly with sub 100 IQ. Nothing that I did would ever amount much. Unless you actually put me back in the 90's and have me relive the years knowing all the tech companies that exploded. Maybe then I could invest my money very early on and make some big bucks.

Even if I could go back to 2014 and buy some gold I would make a decent profit.

Assuming I could somehow overcome my physical flaws, I'd still have the same retarded parents who would mess me up. I wouldn't.

I would but I have no one who would support me financially. I have a work history so even with my PDD-NOS diagnosis I wont get NEETbux since I am not a fat useless whore with 10 kids from 10 dads. I am kind of NEETing rn but its super temporary.
fuck I have a work history too I didn't know that was a disqualifier. I even have some college credits. really hope I didn't fuck myself. are you in the US?

Not before going ER on my parents first

I'd ER both at 3 years old

ngl it would be very easy to moneymaxx and stemmaxx

fuck I have a work history too I didn't know that was a disqualifier. I even have some college credits. really hope I didn't fuck myself. are you in the US?
yeah, I am in New England

From what I understand a work history isn't a 100% disqualifier but it makes it harder.

yeah, I am in New England

From what I understand a work history isn't a 100% disqualifier but it makes it harder.
well I was a grocery store cashier for like 3 months and that's it. I'll say that I had to quit because I sperged out or something

also I forgot to say this before but PDD-NOS is rookie shit. you gotta crank that up. take another psych and describe the details of the bipolar, adhd, ocd, and extreme autism symptoms you definitely have :feelsthink:. you can convince them that your first diagnosis was ineffective and superficial because they weren't trying or something. as long as you pay, they'll take you and your gibs from each condition will stack

low iq thread tbh

if i had problems to fix why would i need to restart my life to fix them