Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If You Could Relive One Year of Your Life Without Changing Anything?

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
What year would it be? Remember, you can't change anything. You just relive it.

I say 7th grade because that was my first year of middle school and I was bluepilled enough to be excited about all the new girls around me and how I might impress them. It was the new social atmosphere with the bliss of ignorance.

Either than or senior year of high school because despite being a KHV I still accomplished a lot athletically.

There is no point if I can't change anything.

Probably 2-3 years ago when I didn't try my hardest in school.

This post caused me depression. There is no year I want to relive.

2009 when I was in primary school because I had friends then. Now I’m a pathetic shut in.

ItheIthe said:
What year would it be? Remember, you can't change anything. You just relive it.

I say 7th grade because that was my first year of middle school and I was bluepilled enough to be excited about all the new girls around me and how I might impress them. It was the new social atmosphere with the bliss of ignorance.

Either than or senior year of high school because despite being a KHV I still accomplished a lot athletically.

i would start taking hgh if i were 6-7 yrs younger

2006 or 2007 when RuneScape was all I cared about. Those were the fucking days.

2006. I had a lot of friends when I was a kid, and I was into skating (Tony Hawk was one of my favorite skaters) and BMX shit and all my friends then were the same. I even got a mini dirt bike for my birthday at that point, and I was popular around the neighborhood for riding it around. I could've at least had a decent social life if I didn't move so many fucking times.

2010 for sure. I was passing everything in uni, seshing with my friends nearly every day, vidya was still fun, lived like a king in SE asia for a while,  still had goals

none. every year was terrible

2014. Last year of being a NEET and last year of a glorious summer when I had my first kiss.

inb4 fakecel

When I was 10. My Dad suddenly came back from a seemingly permanent emigration a couple of years before. Having always been a depressed outsider, I had finally felt like I could fit in at school.

Then I had to change school and my life turned to total shit, barring a decent time at 15-17 before adulthood, employability, inceldom and grief for my folks doomed me to further permanent depression.

Last year or this year before August.

I was actually happy and had a social life. Now im back to rotting just like I used to be.