Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you could pick your race before birth, only white people would exist

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Never heard of these, but their huge heads are probably a result of curry mixture. It looks big enough to be rice level influence.

As for Pashtuns, they don’t look too much different from some groups from North West India, like Kashmiris or Punjabis, who also have some non curry looking people (although probably less).
Their heads are big because they're children lol

Pashtuns certainly look more curry than Kalash and Hunza tribes, but they still have blue eyes halo sometimes

c0fdf193-bbde-4b71-a4a3-36164cc34191.jpg

Everyone would be nordic.

Their heads are big because they're children lol

Pashtuns certainly look more curry than Kalash and Hunza tribes, but they still have blue eyes halo sometimes

c0fdf193-bbde-4b71-a4a3-36164cc34191.jpg
Blue eyes = winning genetic lottery. It doesn’t seem common at all though, cause all the ones I know irl have poop colored eyes.

Whites are the most violent race that's ever lived
Confusion Reaction GIF
Hard to say tbh, most groups were violent af in the past. Even an asian literally wrote the art of war.

all the ones I know irl have poop colored eyes.
Yep, it's very rare among Pashtuns obviously, though most Afghan refugees are Hazaras, not Pashtuns (Hazara are mongol rape babies)

Hard to say tbh, most groups were violent af in the past. Even an asian literally wrote the art of war.
Most white people are brutally horrible and bloodthirsty people. They all have this instinct to kill and terrorize people of darker races.

Whites are the most violent race that's ever lived
Confusion Reaction GIF
So if whites have a reputation for violence, how come they are the ONLY group that it is encouraged to criticize and straight up shit on in their OWN countries? It’s rightthink to claim that whites are violent but nothing could be further from the truth, and you know that.. If it were really true that whites are violent, or more violent than anyone else, the situation in the west would not be what it is now. That assertion is made only to morally justify hostility against whites. “Our violence and hostility against whites is done in defense.” Everybody knows they will never fight back.

So if whites have a reputation for violence, how come they are the ONLY group that it is encouraged to criticize and straight up shit on in their OWN countries? It’s rightthink to claim that whites are violent but nothing could be further from the truth, and you know that.. If it were really true that whites are violent, or more violent than anyone else, the situation in the west would not be what it is now. That assertion is made only to morally justify hostility against whites. “Our violence and hostility against whites is done in defense.” Everybody knows they will never fight back.
It’s right think to shit on curries. Even whites are more protected than curries.

Yep, it's very rare among Pashtuns obviously, though most Afghan refugees are Hazaras, not Pashtuns (Hazara are mongol rape babies)
What’s the end result? Because Mongols are the buggest slayers among the asians.

Most white people are brutally horrible and bloodthirsty people. They all have this instinct to kill and terrorize people of darker races.
:lul::lul::lul:

how come they are the ONLY group that it is encouraged to criticize and straight up shit on in their OWN countries?
Because other races are now cucking them. Doesn't mean what I said isn't true. Weird argument to make.
but nothing could be further from the truth, and you know that..
How is it far from the truth? No race has committed more human atrocities than whites, this is just reality. Denying this is only you knowing it's true but feeling guilty and therefore don't wanna admit openly.

If it were really true that whites are violent, or more violent than anyone else, the situation in the west would not be what it is now.
I mean not really. Whites just have toned down their violence in recent years, but still most violent.

That assertion is made only to morally justify hostility against whites
Nothing wrong with that.
“Our violence and hostility against whites is done in defense.”
Who said that?

Everybody knows they will never fight back.
We'll see.

It’s right think to shit on curries. Even whites are more protected than curries.
Go on Twitter and call Indians shitskinned streetshitters them tell me how long it takes for you to get banned. Go anywhere and shit talk any race other than whites and tell me how that works out. Then talk about the virtues of genociding whites and see how you’ll assemble an army of supporters agreeing with you. If it takes bravery to do something, that implies consequences are involved. There are no consequences to shitting on whites, and people are the most hypersensitive to violent consequences. If whites were violent, people would keep their mouth shut. Jfl. Go to a black hood and criticize blacks and see what happens.

If the every person on earth were white the whole world would be a better place

If I could pick my race, I'd be a rat.

Naw, I would want to be a poor nigger in Africa.

Go on Twitter and call Indians shitskinned streetshitters them tell me how long it takes for you to get banned. Go anywhere and shit talk any race other than whites and tell me how that works out. Then talk about the virtues of genociding whites and see how you’ll assemble an army of supporters agreeing with you. If it takes bravery to do something, that implies consequences are involved. There are no consequences to shitting on whites, and people are the most hypersensitive to violent consequences. If whites were violent, people would keep their mouth shut. Jfl. Go to a black hood and criticize blacks and see what happens.
Going to a black hood is like going to a backass motor home neighborhood lmao

If the every person on earth were white the whole world would be a better place
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Naw, I would want to be a poor nigger in Africa.
I’m sure you would.

I'd be Northern Curry!

Cope, North-Atlantid Mogs
Northern curry is a gamble. Most look subhuman though, but still get mogged by whites. Also, what’s North-Atlantid?

I'd pick a tree. Close enough to a race.

White, black yellow. I'm over all that shit, you can all suck my nuts.