Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you could pick your race before birth, only white people would exist

• Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Literally not a single person would choose to be a deathnic over a white person. Not a man, woman, or child.

Anyone who would choose another race because of personal copes like “im already this” or “i like the culture cause I grew up in it” wouldn’t exist here. If a person is truly rational and not lying to themselves, literally no one would choose on their life’s character selection screen to be curry, sand nigger, kike, rice, or black.

In sand land, ethnic groups like kurds, armenians, and assyrians that have higher percentage of white looking people are said to be good looking. Among curries, all the attractive ones are white looking, whether skeletally or skin color. In riceland, the kpop stars that look the most white passing are the best looking. Among blacks, the lightskin blacks are considered the most attractive.

This isn’t a result of colonialist mindset because these attititudes existed in those regions longs before anglos came there. People would literally traffic nordic women into the middle east for their beauty. The chinese emperors had harems of nordic looking women from Iran. In India, the caste system is originally based on race, as varna literally translates to color, as the aryans who made the vedic religion were lighter than the other populations in India.

Who in their right mind would choose to be a kike, sand nigger, curry, rice, or black rather than being white? If you would choose those if given the choice, then you are either lying or braindead.

I'm fine staying a Gorilla tbh

3033258 poster p 1 style like caesar

Literally not a single person would choose to be a deathnic over a white person. Not a man, woman, or child.

Anyone who would choose another race because of personal copes like “im already this” or “i like the culture cause I grew up in it” wouldn’t exist here. If a person is truly rational and not lying to themselves, literally no one would choose on their life’s character selection screen to be curry, sand nigger, kike, rice, or black.

In sand land, ethnic groups like kurds, armenians, and assyrians that have higher percentage of white looking people are said to be good looking. Among curries, all the attractive ones are white looking, whether skeletally or skin color. In riceland, the kpop stars that look the most white passing are the best looking. Among blacks, the lightskin blacks are considered the most attractive.

This isn’t a result of colonialist mindset because these attititudes existed in those regions longs before anglos came there. People would literally traffic nordic women into the middle east for their beauty. The chinese emperors had harems of nordic looking women from Iran. In India, the caste system is originally based on race, as varna literally translates to color, as the aryans who made the vedic religion were lighter than the other populations in India.

Who in their right mind would choose to be a kike, sand nigger, curry, rice, or black rather than being white? If you would choose those if given the choice, then you are either lying or braindead.
Hmm interesting coming from a Kikecel. However, I don't disagree.

View attachment 487803
You will evolve devolve into a Nigger though.

I'd rather be shitskin curry just to give myself a challenge

I'd be a nigger. White foids would flock to me while bummer_drummer would seethe.

What if I chose to be born as Tyrone? What then?

Hmm interesting coming from a Kikecel. However, I don't disagree.

You will evolve devolve into a Nigger though.
Not really, I'll be dead long before that :feelshaha:

If I could pick my race it would be a curry what the fuck are you talking about I could be a curry janitor slayer

View attachment 487803
Harambe wouldn’t have been shot if he was a white gorilla.

I'd rather be Ashkenazi Jew
Only if you are a rich billionaire. Otherwise it’s a death sentence.

I'd be a nigger. White foids would flock to me while bummer_drummer would seethe.
I'd rather be shitskin curry just to give myself a challenge
:lul::lul::lul:
cope, you would choose white and hope for blue eyes

I think everything else being the same and random, if the only choice you had was to pick the race of your character.

If I could pick my race it would be a curry what the fuck are you talking about I could be a curry janitor slayer
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Don't think you can choose rank. Only ethnicity.

As for everyone choosing to be white, sure for the most part, but that's with the assumption we have knowledge of the current world ahead of time. If we had no prior knowledge of the current life than people might even pick races at random. We would have no notions of the beauty standards and privilege afforded to whites, so why would we inherently choose white?

High IQ thread.

we would all be German or Scandinavian

even the people that are already White, if rational, would choose to be German or Scandinavian

I want to be a South indian :feelsclown:

I would be a thugmaxxed BBC slayah, tbh.

Don't think you can choose rank. Only ethnicity.

As for everyone choosing to be white, sure for the most part, but that's with the assumption we have knowledge of the current world ahead of time. If we had no prior knowledge of the current life than people might even pick races at random. We would have no notions of the beauty standards and privilege afforded to whites, so why would we inherently choose white?
Average white in the world suffers less. If you knew that, you wouldn’t want to be deathnic. Suffering is something the soul would understand.

Just keeping it real

we would all be German or Scandinavian

even the people that are already White, if rational, would choose to be German or Scandinavian
I would choose Germanic. Most nords look like subhuman ogres despite their good coloring

I want to be a South indian :feelsclown:
I would be a thugmaxxed BBC slayah, tbh.
Time Yes GIF by PEEKASSO

Lmao some coper here will say this
they always do :lul:

I want to rebirth as an Asian handsome guy with genius level talent

Last edited:
I would choose to be a curry. JBC is the law.

Average white in the world suffers less. If you knew that, you wouldn’t want to be deathnic. Suffering is something the soul would understand.

I literally said that. Not sure if you are agreeing or not.

How about you go back to your shit hole??

Race, yeah everyone would be white because white people’s average values for sexually rewarded traits are higher than other races. So if you want the highest odds of being a Chad, you’d pick white. Ofc those averages don’t mean shit because then the whole world will be whites all playing on a level playing field all existing on the same height bell curve for example. So no additional benefit gained from existing on a right shifted bell curve relative to other races.

but if you could pick your looks I’m sure there would be tons of Tyrones and Syrian slayer types with green eyes. Reminder one must factor in reputation for violence into SMV, and certain ethnics gigamog whites there. Whites are almost Asian-tier in their reputation for non-violence.

Overall the results obtained in Experiment 1 suggest that at birth, newborns display no spontaneous preferences for faces from own- or other-ethnic groups. Although null results can be difficult to interpret, it is unlikely that these results are due to an inability to differentiate between faces from different ethnic groups, given that newborns discriminate between faces from within their own ethnic group (Pascalis & de Schonen, 1994). The most likely account is that newborns are able to discriminate between faces from different ethnic groups, but no group elicits a greater attraction.

@ThoughtfulCel

Overall the results obtained in Experiment 1 suggest that at birth, newborns display no spontaneous preferences for faces from own- or other-ethnic groups. Although null results can be difficult to interpret, it is unlikely that these results are due to an inability to differentiate between faces from different ethnic groups, given that newborns discriminate between faces from within their own ethnic group (Pascalis & de Schonen, 1994). The most likely account is that newborns are able to discriminate between faces from different ethnic groups, but no group elicits a greater attraction.

@ThoughtfulCel
Interesting, I guess that means nature doesn't really have its own bias, at least at early stages of life

In sand land, ethnic groups like kurds, armenians, and assyrians that have higher percentage of white looking people are said to be good looking.
Brutal and true. :feelskek::cryfeels: This also includes Turks and Jews. Even in Pakistan, Hunza, Kalash, and Pashtuns look better

Just be Aryan, bro!

Blonde palistinian
Nouman khan

Curries are technically caucasoid
Cope. They are mixed with Australoids. Very few curries look Caucasoid

Paki6

Last edited:
How about you go back to your shit hole??
Russia? No thanks.

@ThoughtfulCel
Makes sense, but who cares about biology if in reality this is the world we grow up in?

Interesting, I guess that means nature doesn't really have its own bias, at least at early stages of life
Cope, babies still are more attentive and focused on attractive people than ugly people.

Brutal and true. :feelskek::cryfeels: This also includes Turks and Jews. Even in Pakistan, Hunza, Kalash, and Pashtuns look better

Just be Aryan, bro!

View attachment 500830View attachment 500831

Cope. They are mixed with Australoids. Very few curries look Caucasoid

View attachment 500832
Kalash are giga moggers in curryland. Idk about hunza, and pashtuns look like typical north western curries/sand nigger.

Russia? No thanks.

Makes sense, but who cares about biology if in reality this is the world we grow up in?

Cope, babies still are more attentive and focused on attractive people than ugly people.

Kalash are giga moggers in curryland. Idk about hunza, and pashtuns look like typical north western curries/sand nigger.
Hunza are like Kalash, many look white, and some Pashtuns def look more Aryan. There's a reason Curry Gods are often fair skinned. Imagine being a shit colored dravidian apeman and coming across these things.

Afghan5
Afghan10
Paki7
Afghan1

Hunza are like Kalash, many look white, and some Pashtuns def look more Aryan. There's a reason Curry Gods are often fair skinned. Imagine being a shit colored dravidian apeman and coming across these things.

View attachment 500844View attachment 500845View attachment 500846View attachment 500847
Never heard of these, but their huge heads are probably a result of curry mixture. It looks big enough to be rice level influence.

As for Pashtuns, they don’t look too much different from some groups from North West India, like Kashmiris or Punjabis, who also have some non curry looking people (although probably less).

White is good only if you are Chad ( Nordic )
Ugly white people are worse than ethnics. They look like pigs.
You will end a gun shooter.

White is good only if you are Chad ( Nordic )
Ugly white people are worse than ethnics. They look like pigs.
You will end a gun shooter.
Apparently nords have ogre tier subhuman faces, but good colouring. The german groups have better facial features I think. At least someone here before tried to explain that.

Being cumskin in mexico is like cheating.

I would be black bc free gibs and rape

I would be curry, because JBC is law