Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If you could pick your race before birth, only white people would exist

  • Thread starter Copexodius Maximus
  • Start date
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
7,888
Online
105d 8h 58m
Copexodius Maximus said:
JBC = just be chad, not curry
Fuck! I need to reroll
 
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
80,050
Online
428d 37m
mNFwTJ3wz9 said:
Fuck! I need to reroll
All this time I thought you were curry, was I wrong?
 
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
7,888
Online
105d 8h 58m
Animecel2D

Animecel2D

KHHVHBIJJCTDTMHMSSWDF: THE ONLY PERMAVIRGINTRUECEL
★★★★★
Joined
Jan 29, 2018
Posts
80,050
Online
428d 37m
mNFwTJ3wz9

mNFwTJ3wz9

Everyone except me is a Fed ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽ :fuk:
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Posts
7,888
Online
105d 8h 58m
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
4,454
Online
48d 1h 31m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Never heard of these, but their huge heads are probably a result of curry mixture. It looks big enough to be rice level influence.

As for Pashtuns, they don’t look too much different from some groups from North West India, like Kashmiris or Punjabis, who also have some non curry looking people (although probably less).
Their heads are big because they're children lol

Pashtuns certainly look more curry than Kalash and Hunza tribes, but they still have blue eyes halo sometimes

 
D

Deleted member 27768

And we'll die, waiting for a new day.
-
Joined
Jul 22, 2020
Posts
5,530
Online
57d 17h 54m
Everyone would be nordic.
 
Frank Jack

Frank Jack

Greycel
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
12
Online
5h 31m
SchrodingersDick said:
Whites are almost Asian-tier in their reputation for non-violence.
Whites are the most violent race that's ever lived
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,716
Online
75d 15h 13m
Made in Heaven said:
Their heads are big because they're children lol

Pashtuns certainly look more curry than Kalash and Hunza tribes, but they still have blue eyes halo sometimes

Blue eyes = winning genetic lottery. It doesn’t seem common at all though, cause all the ones I know irl have poop colored eyes.

Frank Jack said:
Whites are the most violent race that's ever lived
Hard to say tbh, most groups were violent af in the past. Even an asian literally wrote the art of war.
 
Made in Heaven

Made in Heaven

Lolipill is the Ultimate Truth
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 7, 2020
Posts
4,454
Online
48d 1h 31m
Copexodius Maximus said:
all the ones I know irl have poop colored eyes.
Yep, it's very rare among Pashtuns obviously, though most Afghan refugees are Hazaras, not Pashtuns (Hazara are mongol rape babies)
 
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
610
Online
37d 4h 22m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Hard to say tbh, most groups were violent af in the past. Even an asian literally wrote the art of war.
Most white people are brutally horrible and bloodthirsty people. They all have this instinct to kill and terrorize people of darker races.
 
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Posts
8,153
Online
53d 3h 40m
Frank Jack said:
Whites are the most violent race that's ever lived
So if whites have a reputation for violence, how come they are the ONLY group that it is encouraged to criticize and straight up shit on in their OWN countries? It’s rightthink to claim that whites are violent but nothing could be further from the truth, and you know that.. If it were really true that whites are violent, or more violent than anyone else, the situation in the west would not be what it is now. That assertion is made only to morally justify hostility against whites. “Our violence and hostility against whites is done in defense.” Everybody knows they will never fight back.
 
worthlessloser26

worthlessloser26

Officer
★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2021
Posts
610
Online
37d 4h 22m
SchrodingersDick said:
So if whites have a reputation for violence, how come they are the ONLY group that it is encouraged to criticize and straight up shit on in their OWN countries? It’s rightthink to claim that whites are violent but nothing could be further from the truth, and you know that.. If it were really true that whites are violent, or more violent than anyone else, the situation in the west would not be what it is now. That assertion is made only to morally justify hostility against whites. “Our violence and hostility against whites is done in defense.” Everybody knows they will never fight back.
It’s right think to shit on curries. Even whites are more protected than curries.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,716
Online
75d 15h 13m
Made in Heaven said:
Yep, it's very rare among Pashtuns obviously, though most Afghan refugees are Hazaras, not Pashtuns (Hazara are mongol rape babies)
What’s the end result? Because Mongols are the buggest slayers among the asians.

worthlessloser26 said:
Most white people are brutally horrible and bloodthirsty people. They all have this instinct to kill and terrorize people of darker races.
:lul::lul::lul:
 
Frank Jack

Frank Jack

Greycel
Joined
Jul 21, 2021
Posts
12
Online
5h 31m
SchrodingersDick said:
how come they are the ONLY group that it is encouraged to criticize and straight up shit on in their OWN countries?
Because other races are now cucking them. Doesn't mean what I said isn't true. Weird argument to make.
SchrodingersDick said:
but nothing could be further from the truth, and you know that..
How is it far from the truth? No race has committed more human atrocities than whites, this is just reality. Denying this is only you knowing it's true but feeling guilty and therefore don't wanna admit openly.

SchrodingersDick said:
If it were really true that whites are violent, or more violent than anyone else, the situation in the west would not be what it is now.
I mean not really. Whites just have toned down their violence in recent years, but still most violent.


SchrodingersDick said:
That assertion is made only to morally justify hostility against whites
Nothing wrong with that.
SchrodingersDick said:
“Our violence and hostility against whites is done in defense.”
Who said that?


SchrodingersDick said:
Everybody knows they will never fight back.
We'll see.
 
Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 21, 2020
Posts
19,716
Online
75d 15h 13m
Frank Jack said:
Because other races are now cucking them. Doesn't mean what I said isn't true. Weird argument to make.
 
SchrodingersDick

SchrodingersDick

Skeleton Volume = Life Quality
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 7, 2018
Posts
8,153
Online
53d 3h 40m
worthlessloser26 said:
It’s right think to shit on curries. Even whites are more protected than curries.
Go on Twitter and call Indians shitskinned streetshitters them tell me how long it takes for you to get banned. Go anywhere and shit talk any race other than whites and tell me how that works out. Then talk about the virtues of genociding whites and see how you’ll assemble an army of supporters agreeing with you. If it takes bravery to do something, that implies consequences are involved. There are no consequences to shitting on whites, and people are the most hypersensitive to violent consequences. If whites were violent, people would keep their mouth shut. Jfl. Go to a black hood and criticize blacks and see what happens.
 
cvury

cvury

Creepercel
★★
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
1,170
Online
13d 7h 8m
If the every person on earth were white the whole world would be a better place
 
Divergent_Integral

Divergent_Integral

Spastic ricecel, heightmogged by 99.74% of men
★★★★
Joined
Jul 3, 2020
Posts
837
Online
17d 6h 14m
If I could pick my race, I'd be a rat.
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top