Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If you could only have one chad face which one would you choose?

Would you be

• Masculine

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • Feminine pretty boy

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters
InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★
Would you rather have a masculine chad face or a feminine pretty boy chad face and why?

Prettyboy chads are more appealing to young women and can easily tik tokmaxx for a massive online following leading to money from sponsorships/ads.
Seems like the better deal, even if other men don't respect you(like I give a fuck)

Prettyboy chads are more appealing to young women and can easily tik tokmaxx for a massive online following leading to money from sponsorships/ads.
was about to pick masculine face but thats a good point

Seems like the better deal, even if other men don't respect you(like I give a fuck)
High IQ :bigbrain:

the foids with eboys are the worst foids, if i have a super masculine face i can make children piss their pants

the decision is clear for me

Missed opportunity for making the vote public :lasereyes:

The downside I guess would be that feminine chad would hit the wall at the same velocity as common foids for lacking sharp masculine features that'd otherwise delay the complications of facial aging

The arguments for being a soyboy are valid, but being masculine with a strong jawline looks like the safest option

Foids prefer masculine Chads for rough sex
And feminine Chads to regular daily sex (foids have sex dailu)

PRETTY BOY MAXX WITH EASE. Fuck dude id just make a tiktok post some thirst traps, I'd have millions of tiktok followers then I'd just sign some sponsorships, release merchandise and im a multi millionaire lol.

The arguments for being a soyboy are valid, but being masculine with a strong jawline looks like the safest option
Ye I had second thoughts masculinity is a good strategy for long term investment

was about to pick masculine face but thats a good point
Masculine Chads will always be more appealing to women.