Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could live in a fictional world which one would it be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
Personally I’d choose the metro series because then I’d be married to a cute short haired Russian girl.

A world of my own creation.

My story.

My god.

My trust

Japaripark

depends on the role I play in it. Even the most fantastic fantasy universe would not be better than reality ifI'm the same powerless incel looser.

If I could always have enough personal resources to live comfy perhaps Fallout 3, Elder Scrolls or Witcher 3's world/s.

Incelhalla (Valhalla)

I'd like to live in an alternate reality where my parents were rich so i wouldn't care about being a neet.
Maybe that way I'd be a recognized philosopher or mathematician by now.

I'd like to live in a world where I was able to freely time travel.

Loli slice of life anime as onii-chan

I don't know. In most entertainment women are the same in real life. Therefore nothing would cahnge for me.

I don't know. In most entertainment women are the same in real life. Therefore nothing would cahnge for me.
What do you mean? Most women in fiction are way better acting then women in real life. And they wouldn’t hate your appearance. Unless your talking about modern movies with feminist messages I don’t really know what your talking about.

Damn that’s a tough one. There are many different fictional worlds I’d love to live in tbh so idk

Damn that’s a tough one. There are many different fictional worlds I’d love to live in tbh so idk
I’d like to be in the metro games because the main characters wife Anna is the embodiment of my ideal girl.

I’d like to be in the metro games because the main characters wife Anna is the embodiment of my ideal girl.
The first fictional universe that came to mind was the Halo universe. I love the Halo games.

What do you mean? Most women in fiction are way better acting then women in real life. And they wouldn’t hate your appearance. Unless your talking about modern movies with feminist messages I don’t really know what your talking about.
In fiction they're nice and all but usually only to attractive actors. They wouldn't be nice to me. Unless i lived in some harem anime i guess.

In fiction they're nice and all but usually only to attractive actors. They wouldn't be nice to me. Unless i lived in some harem anime i guess.
Well yeah obviously the actors are attractive if it’s real life but if it’s like a video game I doubt they would treat you like real women would.

I don't fucking know tbh because there are so many factors playing a role here. Like am I gonna be a powerless loser from the very beginning? Or can I amplify my strength through training or some shit??

If the latter was the case I would choose literally ANY fuckin universe where everyone can become powerful by just existing. Like Dragon Ball for example, people become powerful enough to blow up planets for no fuckin' apparent reason other than cuz training. I would reunite the Dragon Balls and wish to be immortal btw.

If the former was the case, probably Star Wars or some sci-fi stuff where I could visit different worlds and amp myself through technology.

I don't fucking know tbh because there are so many factors playing a role here. Like am I gonna be a powerless loser from the very beginning? Or can I amplify my strength through training or some shit??

If the latter was the case I would choose literally ANY fuckin universe where everyone can become powerful by just existing. Like Dragon Ball for example, people become powerful enough to blow up planets for no fuckin' apparent reason other than cuz training. I would reunite the Dragon Balls and wish to be immortal btw.

If the former was the case, probably Star Wars or some sci-fi stuff where I could visit different worlds and amp myself through technology.
I meant this post more as what world would be better for you because fictional women are obviously going to be more accepting of you than real women.

I meant this post more as what world would be better for you because fictional women are obviously going to be more accepting of you than real women.
It doesn't matter if I choose a harem manga, hentai or sci-fi, most women in fiction are hot af and not shallow at all.
In fact I choose power first because irl women are naturally attracted to dudes who could pummel the shit out of the others. Look at Thor Bjornsson btw his gf is hot as hell.

It doesn't matter if I choose a harem manga, hentai or sci-fi, most women in fiction are hot af and not shallow at all.
In fact I choose power first because irl women are naturally attracted to dudes who could pummel the shit out of the others. Look at Thor Bjornsson btw his gf is hot as hell.
If you had to choose a specific girl from any type of media who would it be and why? Like personality wise.

The one where I'm dead

If you had to choose a specific girl from any type of media who would it be and why? Like personality wise.
Wdym with media? Like irl foids or cultured waifus of sort?

I get to be a rich famous rapper like DaBaby and star in blacked.com scenes and then I go on tour to Europe and spread my dick to all of the white women

I get to be a rich famous rapper like DaBaby and star in blacked.com scenes and then I go on tour to Europe and spread my dick to all of the white women
Are you black?

doki doki literature club

Are you mixed?
Yea, that’s a better way of putting it. I’m Dominican. So like mostly black, but Some Native American and white in there too even possibly arab idk

Any type of fiction. Books, movies live action or animated, video games, etc.
In that case, Lightning from FFXIII. I truly do like qt strong, tall, fit and interesting tsundere women who are secure of themselves and don't need someone to lean to while not being complete assholes. The hard to get part turns me on cuz that means she's not a total whore who falls for Chad. Also most anime hentai waifus designs are a bit too unrealistic for my liking (with that I mean the anime halo girl avis on here tbh it's just too cartoonish) so you get the idea.

Any world with magic, I would become a master wizard :feelsmage:

I already spend so much time studying but I hate it, because I'll never use 95% of what I've learned. If I was learning magic it would be much more fun

Last edited:
I want to be npc

Jojo so I can have a cool stand. Honestly though, I don't really wanna live in a different world than this one, I'm too used to it here.

1 - A Hobbit in the Shire (Lord of the rings)
2 - Dracula in Romania (the Vampire not the real historical dude, the voivode of Wallachia...)
3 - A Muslim in Jannah
4 - Live in Spirited Away's amusement park

Rapture from the game bioshock
Df5bcbdf2a28fbd71eba5afe90db18e5

Huniepop, fucking girls by being good at puzzles is the dream

Gonna live in the MGS universe and join up with venom snake
684884C3 2B5C 45BE 96B4 EFFA5B2083F9

Jojo so I can have a cool stand. Honestly though, I don't really wanna live in a different world than this one, I'm too used to it here.
accelerate

To be safe, don't choose anything medieval as everyone n the foids in it will be smelly af with rotten teeth

Of my own creation. I'll sum it up.

1980s, high schooler, inner city California or a medium-sized town school, extremely rich parents, nice car (preferably a Rolls Royce Corniche, pre-merger AMG or a suped up BMW Alpina), 6'4, good looking, muscular, respected by everyone, marry my high school sweetheart, romantic images of teenage love -- kissing at a drive-in or in front of a downwards sloping cliff with the sunroof open. Girlfriend is of my dreams. Skinny, blonde, blue eyed, very cute. I've never watched any movies like this that inspired me by the way, I just came up with this stuff myself.