Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel if you could have ONE wish granted,what would it be?

F

Fluorine's_Sin_20

Banned
-
- yeah the topic says pretty much everything.
what would it be?
my biggest wish is to either be immortal and/or find the woman whom i love!:what:

Unlimited wishes

To become rich, I could just buy women and immortality at that point.

1 foot in height

to grow to average height

This is my wish to live like that

eternal 20y/o nip waifu

To be a billionaire or the world to end

to have someone love me back as much as i'd love them and never be left by that one person till the day i die.

Absolute immortality (no being able to get killed either)

Or just become godlike, which would include the first

Become chad, which would include +5" height, +2" dick length and +1" girth, +3 PSL points and low inhib

id turn every fucking bitch on this planet into this goblin so they now how it feels to be truecel
VV5U8z1jUzjwhNtJJBa3X90IsZ0vhZZsEtQtSrRoAmY

I would become filthy fucking rich.

And then I would open a Hooters-style restaurant chain, but instead of employing roasties, I would employ only muscular, oiled up men. It would be a gay version of Hooters, just to spite society and give me a nice cover up story as to why I don't employ foids :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::blackpill::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Already healthy and prob will do well moneywise so the obvious answer is to become gigachad

be with my (ex) oneitis

Death for me and my entire family so that they don't have to suffer without me. I would also end up in a sort of "heaven" in this death. It would of course be during our sleep without any pain at all. We would be reuinted in heaven.

Preferably I would like to end life on earth instantly without any pain except for the people I hate. This way no one can suffer because there can't be suffering without an existence.

Revert my inceldom curse.

Be rich and buy some place in a place of nowhere. Away from society.

Are you retarded? Why would I be here if I wasn't
Fuck, dude. I am so tired. I misread your first message. I thought you were talking about getting back with your oneitis. I thought you said that she was your EX and not ex-oneitis.

Fuck, dude. I am so tired. I misread your first message. I thought you were talking about getting back with your oneitis. I thought you said that she was your EX and not ex-oneitis.

Nah lol. I just used to be bluepilled thinking I could be with her one day even though she's like 10/10 (to me at least) and im a manlet+babyfacetrucel. I really wanna die

To make everyone attractive enough for the one they love

Why would you wish for anyone to find happiness / put yourself above them?
You think normies care that there's Chads out there? Of course they don't because their little cuck minds are happy with his leftovers, adding a new Chad to the cum-cocktail of a woman they end up with doesn't bother them and equally why would I wish for them to be placed in any capacity for them to be happy?

I'd wish for females to have even higher standards, standards so insane that even the most Giga of Chads cannot hope to achieve therefore leaving us as a species only one solution for survival - rape.

become neurotypical, or at least better able to manage/leverage my autism

- yeah the topic says pretty much everything.
what would it be?
my biggest wish is to either be immortal and/or find the woman whom i love!:what:
Being good looking for an easier time socializing with people and especially women. Being smart/intelligent or talented so i could become a richcel.

The sweet release of death.

To be a likeable, normal looking person. I don’t wish for much. I just want people to like me and to be content with my looks.

To have the genies powers.

I’d wish all females had taste buds in their asshole

Having an absolute controle on time.

The sweet release of death.

My wish is for all of your wishes to come true.