Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could have lived in any time and place, which would you choose?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
I would choose to have been born in New England, US, 1945. Too much in the past is not really that great IMO, poverty and lack of medical and technological resources.

The American boomers are the most privileged and rich generation ever and not that much PC in my youthful years, which is all that matters. Also, white all the way.

somewhere in the future where the the cure for manletism has already been found

I'd only want to live in a different time if I could have a different body to go along with it.

Early 1950s midwest america. I would've had a GF just for being a devout white lutheran. Now its not cool to be that shit.

In the extreme distant past(s?) where I would be left alone and treated with dignity.
or
In the extreme distant possible future(s?) where I would be left alone and treated with dignity.

Nothing fancy.

I'd only want to live in a different time if I could have a different body to go along with it.
Are you that ugly? I'm a 3/10 white man and I think I would have done just fine in that period and place. Of course being good-looking is always better but it wasn't nearly as much relevant when women were still on the leash where they belong.

I’d wish to be born in the 1890s, so I could’ve fought in the Irish War for Independence. Hopefully I’d die, so I wouldn’t endure life’s misery.

before and during the sexual revolution in the 60s

Are you that ugly? I'm a 3/10 white man and I think I would have done just fine in that period and place. Of course being good-looking is always better but it wasn't nearly as much relevant when women were still on the leash where they belong.
You're right, it was surely a lot easier in those sort of time periods for average/below average males.
But, there are a few things that are kinda fucked about me, yeah. I wouldn't want to live another life, if it had to be in this body.
If I could have a decent, serviceable vessel to live in though? Hm... it's tough. Possibly like to have been born in the US, during the 40/50s, to have lived through the 60s, 70s, and so on, over there, same as you.

The future. On the brink of space exploration boom. And solution to evade genetic defects, undesirable traits, and diseases.

The future. On the brink of space exploration boom. And solution to evade genetic defects, undesirable traits, and diseases.
It's tempting but I'm not sure if that's really coming.

I'd jump at the chance just to exchange places with my dad. Being born in the mid-late 60s in Midwest, USA might have allowed me to participate in and witness firsthand some of my favorite things to have come into being. Gen X was the last stand of the marginal man, who in his death throes was made manifest as the funereal, hateful zeitgeist of the 1980s/1990s. We have now reached the hypermedicated and atrophied terminus of human dignity, a world fueled by SSRIs and venereal disease, anhedonic in its fearsome gluttony.

new york, 1950

In the future. Thousands of years from now. I'd like to see what kind of technology will be available.

Venice or the Ottoman Empire in the 1500-1600s

The future of course. Husband existence of the past is boring and pointless. Would rather know what happens in the future. And maybe I can stop by the DNA factory to reclone a larger penis and increase my height.

I would choose a time in the future, during the height of the Incel Rebellion. It's the only war I'll happily be drafted for. And something tells me we'll have sex with the women we conquer, and they'll keep us around for the victors that we are and also to raise the offspring that came out of it.

In the distant future when we have transcended our physical form

In the Golden Age of Piracy lad. Rum and Wenches! :feelsokman:

Cool thread I’d have to say in Roman times as a spartan they were chad as fuck this is only based of the film but I wouldn’t want to fuck kids because that’s what the Romans did the young aspiring spartan kids would have to please the Spartans different times

Being black sucked for a good part of history so no real idea.

I would have lived during the time of the Israelites, when a woman in her period was considered unclean and were shunned by everybody else:

Leviticus 15:19-23 "Whenever a woman has her menstrual period, she will be ceremonially unclean for seven days. Anyone who touches her during that time will be unclean until evening. 20 Anything on which the woman lies or sits during the time of her period will be unclean. 21 If any of you touch her bed, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 22 If you touch any object she has sat on, you must wash your clothes and bathe yourself in water, and you will remain unclean until evening. 23 This includes her bed or any other object she has sat on; you will be unclean until evening if you touch it"