Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could have a gf but she couldn't be white, what race would you rather she was?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date

What non white race of foids is best

• Latina

Votes: 20 26.0%
  • Black

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Arab

Votes: 8 10.4%
  • Noodle

Votes: 28 36.4%
  • Curry

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Jew

• Hapa

• Total voters
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
This is all hypothetical obviously, because it's not like we can get any gf at all, and if we could there'd be more to it than race, but it's an interesting dilemma imo.

Asian of course, asians are the only ones who can compete with white foids in terms of looks

All of the above:feelsohh:

I’d slap her than choke her with my dick:feelsohh:

then I’d tell her how much of a useless whore she was while I put it in her ass:feelsohh:

then I’d call her ugly because she’s ethnic and suffocate her till she passes out:feelsohh:

then I’d ask for breakfast:feelscomfy:

any is good if she's fuckable

This is all hypothetical obviously, because it's not like we can get any gf at all, and if we could there'd be more to it than race, but it's an interesting dilemma imo.
For sure, latina

I want the attractive alien look of asians. Lol

Hapa like ER’s sister.

then I’d tell her how much of a useless whore she was while I put it in her ass:feelsohh:

then I’d call her ugly because she’s ethnic and suffocate her till she passes out:feelsohh:

Based.

Ashkenazi Jew because I want to have high IQ children. They would still be considered white too.

Don't care you IT infiltrator piece of shit

Hapa, arab, jew

Noodle hands down.

Latam.

@AbsolutelyBrutal

should have included whites tbh. I would have chosen noodles number one either way.

I believe dating anything outside your own race is pretty terrible and leads to white genocide in most of the instances… but if I had to choose, it would be an asian foid. Latinas are a close second. I'm not really too sure. I'd prefer to keep a possible child as white as possible but asian foids age the worst out of any race.

Ashkenazi Jew because I want to have high IQ children. They would still be considered white too.

Brutal Kyke Pill

You’re most likely a useless leech heeb too
:feelsjuice:

I believe dating anything outside your own race is pretty terrible and leads to white genocide in most of the instances… but if I had to choose, it would be an asian foid. Latinas are a close second. I'm not really too sure. I'd prefer to keep a possible child as white as possible but asian foids age the worst out of any race.

Vocel Talk

Not like your genetics aren’t bottom of the barrel

don't care,
only face and figure matters

Noodle because I am against race mixing.

Everything except Abo women/most black women tbh.
They are just not my type, sweetie (notice how society wants to lynch me for having these preferences while women can say "White cockru onry!" or "BBC property!" and get absolutely no negative response).

Everything except Abo women/most black women tbh.
They are just not my type, sweetie (notice how society wants to lynch me for having these preferences while women can say "White cockru onry!" or "BBC property!" and get absolutely no negative response).
Tbh

THIS

This thread is fucked

I know that I like noodle foids, but if I was a white guy I would stay away from them as much as possible

I'd sooner date a black foid tbh

I don't prefer white girls so does this mean white is an option for me?

whitecels are subverting this forum with their race bullshit lmao

I'm open to any race. As long as she has a decent face, is not fat, and mentally sound, I'd date her.

Arab, love me some hook nosed bitches then

Arab, indian, or jewish

whitecels are subverting this forum with their race bullshit lmao
Nothing surprising here honestly.

Remove whites from any forum and watch it become a utopia with no one fighting over petty race bullshit

No offense to you OP, you're cool

Latinas, they have nice wide hips.

I like those spic bitches. A lot of them look white as well.

I would rather fuck an Asian girl (yes, girl) over a white toilet.

Arab or Asian

Hapa because hapa

White because all racemixing is disgusting.

Black woman from Africa, less likely to cheat and slim

hapa cause our kids would be almost white, also not a degenerate like most latinos are.