Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If you could fix one thing about your face,what would It be?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16624
  • Start date
Remove acne and better jaw

fixing just one thing would make the face as a whole unbalanced.

my acne scars, my eye area I want to have hunter eyes, my jaw, nose , chin.

just mew brah, if you do it long enough with a lot of force your maxilla will go up to the stratosphere
I meow broman my jawline improved but my chin is still recessed

my nose is too big

Jfl at not picking eye area if it's bad. I want some blue hunter eyes, please.

My negative canthal tilt. I would make it positive.

chin.

god knows how many incels are created by the CHIN REAPER

nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose nose noes nose

My eyes are to close, but I would fix my jaw.

I would say my nose for sure.

cure my seborrhoeic dermatitis

Eye area. Get rid of my bags and tear trough lines and make my eye shape into hunter eyes and that should raise me atleast 3 points. My nose will still be big, but it wont be a problem with a Chad eye area.

I'm not sure. My nose is enormous and crooked but I've come to embrace it in a strange way.

I'd probably go with hair - reverse some of the damage done by the Norwood Reaper.

My huge fucking nose.
I can hide my ugly ears with longer hair or a hat. Can't hide my nose.

Eye area, every time.

Eyes are #1

Much denser beard

Boxing my friend in HS
Shit.I permanently dislocated my jaw by smashing into a guys shoulder.He was 6'7,I almost knockedyself out.

I wish I had a chad jaw

So many layers of ugly I don't know where to start

Shit.I permanently dislocated my jaw by smashing into a guys shoulder.He was 6'7,I almost knockedyself out.
Is it permanently crooked now or something?

i'd give myself a better jaw and chin

yeah jawline. skin too but i think i'd just ruin it again with junk food

My nose.
Currently it points to the left

Is it permanently crooked now or something?
It's not that noticeable,but I can't chew hard things anymore without my jaw making cracking noises.
It's permanent,I can never get It fixed.

I would make my eyes non-crossed. The surgery required would have a chance of fucking up my eyesight, though.

I would make my eyes non-crossed. The surgery required would have a chance of fucking up my eyesight, though.
I'd risk It if I was in your position.

Acne and chicken pox scars.
We're not talking slight vision obstacles here. I could very well go blind in one or both in my eyes.
Have the odds of each result been explained to you? How specific and fact based are they? Is your situation common to those seeking this procedure, or are you different in a significant way? Finally, and most personally, would you rather live cross-eyed forever, or would you rather not live?

We're not talking slight vision obstacles here. I could very well go blind in one or both in my eyes.
In that case,I wouldn't

I'd fix my loose skin, hopefully this problem will solve itself when I reach my goal weight.

I'd fix my loose skin, hopefully this problem will solve itself when I reach my goal weight.
You are young, so there should be good elasticity. How much weight have you lost?