Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If you could erase the worst memory of your life, would you?

would you like to forget?

• yes!

• no!

• choERam!!!

• NEVER FORGET!

• pass the rope...

• is this the elevator to the roof?

• study the blade.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
We Can Forget It for You Wholesale!

There's a new way to "forget" traumatic events... Or at least make it not matter much any more. Here's a article about it. It's not exactly easy. But they say it works.

- If you don't get the jk on the first line, it's based on this story... \/

The film, Total Recall 1990, with Arnold Schwarzenegger, and was remade in 2012 with Colin Farrell.

Except the joke is backwards!

OTOH...

IF YOU WANT TO REMEMBER STUFF,

Research, gotu cola and gingko biloba, they are said to be able to stimulate neuron growth! Best when used together and always buy organic or grow your own.

Last edited:
Yes bro, but I can't. I can add stuff to memories, but I can't make them go away.

Yes there will be several other slightly worse memories that will continue to haunt me :feelsbadman:

ulopawjmrugolaewruigkojawserth
mayber

We Can Forget It for You Wholesale!

There's a new way to "forget" traumatic events... Or at least make it not matter much any more. Here's a article about it. It's not exactly easy. But they say it works.

- If you don't get the jk on the first line, it's based on this story... \/

The film, Total Recall 1990, with Arnold Schwarzenegger, and was remade in 2012 with Colin Farrell.

Except the joke is backwards!

OTOH...

IF YOU WANT TO REMEMBER STUFF,

Research, gotu cola and gingko biloba, they are said to be able to stimulate neuron growth! Best when used together and always buy organic or grow your own.
No pain makes me stronger. Nowadays sometimes I stab myself or do slightly painful but not harmful activities for fun

No pain makes me stronger. Nowadays sometimes I stab myself or do slightly painful but not harmful activities for fun
I don't like being stabbed. That's why i wear welded chainmail!

I don't like being stabbed. That's why i wear welded chainmail!
Yes but in my case I can't get pleasure from anything besides maybe hardcore opiods. But pain I can easily feel. And pain and meditation make me feel alive

Yes but in my case I can't get pleasure from anything besides maybe hardcore opiods. But pain I can easily feel. And pain and meditation make me feel alive
Mogs me because occasionally feels alive

No I have plenty of traumatic memories,whether it's getting beaten or verbally abused by my parents, bullied by my peers, ostracized, rejected, made fun of, or called ugly by girls I liked. I don't think any of my memories qualify as a worst memory, they are all pretty bad. You'd be erasing me as a person and my entire past if they were destroyed.

I honestly can’t tell if being molested, or being continuously bullied took more of a toll on me. I think of both everyday, but thankfully I am no longer being molested as I’m old enough to defend myself now - but I am still bullied through exclusion.

Can I erase everything from age 5 to now?

Can I erase everything from age 5 to now?
No. Because...
No I have plenty of traumatic memories,whether it's getting beaten or verbally abused by my parents, bullied by my peers, ostracized, rejected, made fun of, or called ugly by girls I liked. I don't think any of my memories qualify as a worst memory, they are all pretty bad. You'd be erasing me as a person and my entire past if they were destroyed.
I honestly can’t tell if being molested, or being continuously bullied took more of a toll on me. I think of both everyday, but thankfully I am no longer being molested as I’m old enough to defend myself now - but I am still bullied through exclusion.
Dang, lil bro, that's rough!
Personally, I'd rather be excluded than to always be fighting. That shit gets old fast!

Of course, but had to erase half of my mind

I would erase my whole pathetic and embarrassing existence.

Of course, but had to erase half of my mind
Sometimes im grateful for all the horrible shit i put up with in my life!

That shit made me who i AM! And as shitty as my life is... at least i have a clue about reality. The blackpill and all that. I like to think i turned out OK.

In spite of being a ugly freak.

Yes.Because erasing it would mean I can feel for others once again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back