Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment if you could completely lack empathy and have no remorse for your actions, would you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 34664
  • Start date

ie.i.piddid'a.d

• yes - all that shit, i'm done. Make me like saint epstein

Votes: 8 36.4%
  • I guess? stfu anyways

Votes: 7 31.8%
  • probably not, I'm a nice guy who's just alone and sad but I'm nice and don't want to hurt anyone

Votes: 3 13.6%
  • hell no, that's psycho shit man.

Votes: 4 18.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 34664

Deleted member 34664

Unicel
-
Been thinking about this, and how it would be for me if I had been born this way with absolutely no empathy, no remorse or guilt for my action and honestly, it sounds really nice sometimes. Would you?

I guess dark triad shit counts too.

Last edited:
Yes I would love to be dark triad instead of the high inhib retard I currently am

Your vote will be publicly visible
Yes I would love to be dark triad instead of the high inhib retard I currently am
He wasnt talkin bout darktriad

why not. I could easily dark triad maxx and hook up with crackwhores.

occasionally i get mildly like that but it's rare tbh. I can be somewhat superficially charming and I get this whole body rush when I lie and am deceitful/manipulative but it's rare for me to feel that way. I guess Machiavellian like. I fuck with coworkers without them knowing and get a kick out of it. wish that mood would last forever.
Your vote will be publicly visible

He wasnt talkin bout darktriad
my bad, im retartded, I fiked it.

Last edited:
No, dont be tempted by the devil offering you the world but losing your soul in the process

I'm already consumed by the void inside and out. I'm just too dysthymic to do anything as a side-effect but, I'm slowly dipping into insanity once again. my snap is fated.

I would go ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back