Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could choose, would you rather be born as nt foid than incel?

Would you rather be

• a nt foid

Votes: 18 52.9%
  • an incel

Votes: 16 47.1%

• Total voters
Neurotypical girl so I could have lesbian sex with my Stacy friends. (Not endorsing homosexuality, though).

Neurotypical girl so I could have lesbian sex with my Stacy friends. (Not endorsing homosexuality, though).
Yeah, as a person who's been utterly rotting in his tiny room for over two decades, it's beyond me how anyone could choose otherwise.

I'm a short balding incel and none if this were a problem as foid. Because foids are allowed to be short and never bald.

you would most likely suck your classmates' dicks

Yeah, as a person who's been utterly rotting in his tiny room for over two decades, it's beyond me how anyone could choose otherwise.

I'm a short balding incel and none if this were a problem as foid. Because foids are allowed to be short and never bald.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

troon GrAY thread

I like being a male though and to a certain extent have pride in being one

NT Foid as long as 6 or above, White or Asian or White Latina. If I was a nt foid then I would have an amazing and happy life with everything given to me and if I needed money, just do OnlyFans or make lesbian movies with other Stacy friends. Getting dates with Stacy is easy for girls. If I had a choice, I would never have chosen to be a guy, especially with my life as painful as it is and being a subpar male who no girls like.

No, foids are made to take cum and enable their offsprings survival and they do so moderately proficiently, their whole existence is one of biological humiliation and subordinance at the end of the day, they have high value TO men but no inherit value on their own. I at least have the capacity to wring someones neck with my two hands and to pursue free thought and creativity as I please that's the gift of masculinity.

Life as an incel sucks but I still wouldn't want to be demoted to a foid. Imagine being someone who can't help but fervently desire to be sexually brutalized by random Chads and violent criminals. Being a perma-child who barely has any emotional control or abstract/independent thinking capacity.

I would hate myself a lot, just like most foids actually do nowadays.

Last edited:
they have high value TO men but no inherit value on their own.
Quality post, this makes a good quote.
However, I disagree with the conclusion. It matters a lot how much joy your life brings and foids have much more than the average man.

Quality post, this makes a good quote.
However, I disagree with the conclusion. It matters a lot how much joy your life brings and foids have much more than the average man.
Yes I forgot there exists joy and contentedness in this world, on that front being a foid would guarantee it

no since even if it meant switching to easy difficulty tutorial mode that would mean being stuck in the childish mind of a female with simple aspirations due to being already born with the attention of every male.
however in certain hypotheticals where you would have the same neurochemistry and potential, the downsides would be limited.

Nice trannybait, op. My life could've probably been literally perfect as a female, but something about being a foid is still disgusting. Aside from their modern priveleges, they're mere disposable sextoys incapable of any creativity, artistic expression, independent thought, etc. Moreover, they're only able to bitch and moan these days purely because MEN allowed them to.

of course I would rather be a foid than incel what kind of retarded question is this.

Caveat being that I would have to be unaware of ever having made that choice, I would simply have to be born a woman.

But this is impossible, and your question is retarded troon bait grey nigger.

Talking about yourself? Little faggot.
no, it's true, if you were a woman you would suck your classmates' dicks, all women are sluts.
what makes you think you would be any different?

no, it's true, if you were a woman you would suck your classmates' dicks, all women are sluts.
what makes you think you would be any different?
Oh, I thought you were attacking me. Pardon.

Is NT just neurotypical? Of course I'd be a woman, I think they have it easier in most aspects which currently matter. Physical strength isn't that important any more and social life is much easier for them. I could also get all the sex I want ... of course I would have a period and that would suck, but I think I'd still take it.

NT foid for sure. Maybe as I am now I don't like the idea of taking chad cock but it's just a much easier life if you get dealt a half decent hand in terms of looks and smarts.

You get endless pleasure bliss, pleasure and hedonism as a foids

Gay ass tranny thread, state of .is

Tranny thread. I'd rather be born as an Incel than any femoid any day because men are superior.

I would rather not be born at all, sucking cocks and getting fucked by some chad sounds like hell on earth because i'm not a faggot like you OP.

Troon detection thread
Would rather be a man no matter the circumstance