Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If you could choose any superpower, what would it be?

Zyros

Zyros

Banned
-
My first choice would be immortality.

Second choice would be psychokinesis.

Edit: lol at people choosing to be Chad or mind control (guess why) when you could be a literal god with the right power. You wouldn't be subjected to rules of nature anymore and even incel/chad dichotomy would lose it's meaning to you with the right choice.

Morphing power. I'd turn every incel into a Chad.

Why would you want to live forever as an incel?

Being able to quick save is the only answer. Basically means you live life on easy mode.

The power to freeze and control time.

Controlling time, this would also automatically grant me teleportation, and immortality.

Crustaciouse said:
Why would you want to live forever as an incel?

Zyros isn't an incel

I would want to be able to read people's minds.

Second one is to be invisible.

Bushladen008 said:
Rewind time.

Actually, scratch my previous comment. THIS!!!!! x10000 It would honestly fix ALL my problems.

1.intangibility
2.mind control
3. control over space

Invisibility, I'd at least be a richcel.

Since it's only one power, I'd have to say time control. 

How absolutely amazing that would be, the shit you could do, haha. 

If you had said 2 powers I'd pick flying and immortality.

Mind control a la Lelouch from Code Geass (where the commands last forever)

Think of how easy it would be to rule the world with it. All you'd have to do is use mind control on some low ranking government official and have them introduce you to their superior, then use it on them and keep going up the chain until you get to your country's leader. Then use your country's leader to introduce you to other world leaders and eventually you could just have all of them under your control.

Best case scenario: you control the world behind the shadows.

Worst case scenario: The general public revolts against the leaders you used mind control on. However, since nobody even knows who you are, none of it falls back on you. From the general public's perspective, they just saw a bunch of politicians suddenly making shocking decisions. You threw the world into chaos and walked away from it all unscathed. When the dust settles and new leadership is put in place, you can just try again (and be more subtle).

I would choose to be Stalin

Mind control, of course.

1. Shapeshifting (to shift into whatever Chad I want)
2. Invisibility
3. Mind control

The ability to instantly annihilate every trace of OP.

I want to have Rinnegan eyes. 

This shows all the shit that you can do with it   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPmtyoO6tOk

I would became kinda like a god and would create an human empire and take over the earth for stability and security of mankind. Because all those concepts like capitalism, communism, fascism, democracy failed. This world needs one ruler who is taking the lead and put humanity into one direction for a specific goal which would be progress. All the problems are caused because there are so many leaders arround the globe and everyone has their own different agenda and nothing gets done. We could be on mars right now if we would decide to put effort into progress and not stupid wars over territory and resources.

psychokinesis (you could make yourself fly too)
time manipulation

RopeForSluts said:
The ability to instantly annihilate every trace of OP.

THIS.

I want the Ring made from the Rhine Gold, obviously. You have to renounce love first to activate its power - and that should be a cinch for an incel.

Ability to control what someone thinks, I would make all Stacy sluts think of me as a god tier slayer giga-chad and get sucked off daily.

SHAPESHIFTING, I would Shapeshift into a Chad face, either that or freeze time so I can fuck girls.

I don't want a superpower. I just want to be normal and have a good life with a girl that loves me.

Telepathy, both empathic (read minds/hear thoughts) and mind control. So long as I am 100% in control of it (so no walking around going "there are voices in my head OMG everyone is thinking so loudly." Telepaths are not given enough credit in comics and such because they are so OP. It doesn't matter if you are super strong, invulnerable, fast... if you aren't in the driver's seat, you're fucked. Professor X should have ruled the world, really, and Magneto would have been his little bitch. "Oh you have a hat? No problem, I'll just order 10 guys standing next to you to punch you in the cock. AT THE SAME TIME."

ability to time travel. so i could do bad things and undo them

the power to manifest anything I want.
which includes manifesting loads of money, houses, cars and most importantly
manifesting my face and body into that of Chad

Lol at the incels picking mind reading. Masochist much?

Super speed. Do quickies on girls and not have to fuck with wormholes and stuff.

Mortality+ changing every body tissue including bones.

Teleportation 
That shit can be use in bad ass ways

The power of striking good looks.

I would want to freeze time. I could destroy every pussy on the earth. I could lock incels in rooms with stacies and liberate our people from inceldom. I could go to a college and take every stacy there, no matter where she is or what she's doing. Imagine going to a pool or mall or just into peoples house's and getting to choose any female you want. It's Incel heaven.

Invisibility, because, uh...

yXA0zb.gif

Or being able to change time so I could save my folks from dying young  :(

Why has nobody chosen chameleon/shape shifter? It's such an easy choice. You could become any Chad you wanted at will.

The ability to create money out of thin air. I would buy out everything and effectively rule the earth.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Morphing power. I'd turn every incel into a Chad.

doing god works. i admire you for that

healthy immortality as well.

1.Attraction power - Every female would magically be attracted to me that no chads an achieve
2.Summon power - Every female I met on social media would be driving to my home to fuck me anytime I want

AsiaCel said:
1.Attraction power - Every female would magically be attracted to me that no chads an achieve
2.Summon power - Every female I met on social media would be driving to my home to fuck me anytime I want

whata the fuck kd that weak power lol. At least choose body alteration, turn yourself into a 9/10 and benefit from halo effecr in all areas of life too lol

BlackPill47 said:
Invisibility, because, uh...

yXA0zb.gif

Or being able to change time so I could save my folks from dying young  :(

where is that gif from?

To have an infinite supply of money. I'd simply buy out literally everything and control everything.

Being invisible. I can rape and never get caught.

CopingGymcel said:
Why has nobody chosen chameleon/shape shifter? It's such an easy choice. You could become any Chad you wanted at will.
I did